Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracies Abound
02-03-2021, 09:36 AM,
Conspiracies Abound
Sorry, but as much as it irks me that we won’t get to hear the solutions to the clues, Forrest never said that we would.

The legacy that you refer to, which was never acknowledged by Forrest as such, remains intact and is not affected by Jack’s desire to keep the location private. Thousands of searchers participated and were rewarded in various ways through the years. Relationships were rekindled, people reconnected with the earth, with history, with curiosity, with reading and writing.

Finally, your interpretation of the hints in TTOTC are wrong—just like mine were wrong. The implication that the chase was designed in some way with a fake finder and fake recovery of the chest is just absurd. It’s time to let it go.
02-20-2021, 07:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-21-2021, 11:28 PM by crazyfamily.)
Conspiracies Abound
People will say anything and then not respond to reasonable questions in support of their concepts when they are asked. I’ve tried to understand some of these positions as things are often not what they seem, and yet questions remain unanswered.

In the absence of answers, there is only conjecture. When there is no conversation, there is only preaching.

I’ve said several times that Forrest was playing all of us and beating all of us at our own game, me included.

In 2015 I asked Forrest to be my sound board with my solution because thinking inside your head is a recipe for crazy. He quickly responded by repackaging some of my emails into scrapbooks. This went on for a few years across many scrapbooks.

There’s a contiguous series of scrapbooks covering the first four clues of our poem solution that seemingly coincide with page number 99 of TTOTC...Family In Crisis, yeah...crazyfamily.

I’m certain there is someone out there with some of my material in their possession, as Forrest was known to say that bit about two keeping a secret. One time, I discussed Forrest’s relationship with Eric Sloane with another searcher and then, voilá, another scrapbook about Eric Sloane! I should not have been surprised. Frankly, it was just a game to Forrest and a fun and funny way to interact with him and the chase. Does it mean anything? No. It was just a game to him and he won, but it was a nice consolation prize for a dedicated searcher who was way off.
02-24-2021, 05:35 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 01:30 AM by Beavertooth.)
RE: Conspiracies Abound
Responding to any of Crazy Family's posts is like yelling at the wall. Well today, I have a singing voice and feel like yelling at the wall.

[Irrelevant off-topic conspiracy comments deleted by moderator.]

Continuing on...

Jack

"Jack Stuef learned everything he could about Forrest, something that I thought we were all doing. But Jack saw something that we didn’t see. Jack learned something that we didn’t learn. "

Or, maybe just got lucky one day and past by the LZ and approached the drink as DOZENS already had but THIS time there was a post laying there laid there BY YOURS TRULY.

Maybe that's why JS and FF were a little confused.

[Comments deleted by moderator - off topic]

Except you Jack, you actually did DIG.

Got to give credit where credit is due.
02-24-2021, 07:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-24-2021, 07:31 PM by crazyfamily.)
Conspiracies Abound
https://youtu.be/HMSWAUAKJn0
Yesterday, 01:33 AM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 01:33 AM by Beavertooth.)
Please keep comments here on-topic and avoid personal attacks. If not, your posts may be edited by the moderators (as I did above), or you may be banned. Use the Therapy Room if you wish to discuss off-topic ideas.
Yesterday, 03:44 AM,
(02-03-2021, 09:36 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Sorry, but as much as it irks me that we won’t get to hear the solutions to the clues, Forrest never said that we would.

The legacy that you refer to, which was never acknowledged by Forrest as such, remains intact and is not affected by Jack’s desire to keep the location private. Thousands of searchers participated and were rewarded in various ways through the years. Relationships were rekindled, people reconnected with the earth, with history, with curiosity, with reading and writing.

Finally, your interpretation of the hints in TTOTC are wrong—just like mine were wrong. The implication that the chase was designed in some way with a fake finder and fake recovery of the chest is just absurd. It’s time to let it go.

Forrest did tell me that we would learn the solution and he eluded to everyone they would be surprised when they found out.
© Stephanie
Yesterday, 10:02 AM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 10:06 AM by crazyfamily.)
Conspiracies Abound
(Yesterday, 03:44 AM)admin Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 09:36 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Sorry, but as much as it irks me that we won’t get to hear the solutions to the clues, Forrest never said that we would.

Forrest did tell me that we would learn the solution and he eluded to everyone they would be surprised when they found out.

...and here is another instance of Forrest telling someone in a private email...
https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php...ments+here

(09-16-2013, 09:39 PM)whisperer Wrote: There is a nice collection of Fenn Facts found here

http://www.creationeer.co.uk/forrestfennfacts.html

I will paste a few here that to me are the most important, and thank you to Shaun Whitehead of Creationeer for collecting them

“There are some subtle hints in the text of the book that will help you with the clues . The poem will take you to the treasure chest and the book by itself won’t.” Source:WGN radio interview

“I would urge everyone to go back to the poem in my book and be more deliberate about where they go. No one will accidentally happen upon the treasure.”

“People will be surprised when they find out where it is.” Sources:Confirmed direct response from Forrest, email

The above link is no longer active, and I’ve searched but could find no public announcement that we would be surprised or informed of the location.

So, all of this is based on what Forrest said in private emails to you and to Shaun Whitehead.

Well, he told me to write my autobiography. Guess I’d better get started.
Yesterday, 11:03 AM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 11:06 AM by The_Spoiler.)
(Yesterday, 10:02 AM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:44 AM)admin Wrote:

...and here is another instance of Forrest telling someone in a private email...
https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php...ments+here

(09-16-2013, 09:39 PM)whisperer Wrote: There is a nice collection of Fenn Facts found here

http://www.creationeer.co.uk/forrestfennfacts.html

I will paste a few here that to me are the most important, and thank you to Shaun Whitehead of Creationeer for collecting them

“There are some subtle hints in the text of the book that will help you with the clues . The poem will take you to the treasure chest and the book by itself won’t.” Source:WGN radio interview

“I would urge everyone to go back to the poem in my book and be more deliberate about where they go. No one will accidentally happen upon the treasure.”

“People will be surprised when they find out where it is.” Sources:Confirmed direct response from Forrest, email

The above link is no longer active, and I’ve searched but could find no public announcement that we would be surprised or informed of the location.

So, all of this is based on what Forrest said in private emails to you and to Shaun Whitehead.

Well, he told me to write my autobiography. Guess I’d better get started.

Here is the archive of the link provided above. Nothing ever really dies on the internet …

https://web.archive.org/web/201309061751...facts.html
Yesterday, 01:17 PM,
Forrest did indeed say that “everyone will be surprised when they find out where it is”.
Forrest also said that when the location is known people “will say ‘My God, why didn’t I think of that?”
After the find, Forrest said it’s up to the finder. He gets to make that call, The Who and the where.
Forrest sent us all to the mountains in search of his treasure.
Forrest never once gave any indication that the location would never be known. Quite the opposite.
Yesterday, 04:40 PM,
Strange, but Forrest then says the finder had the right...but if I'm not mistaken...Jack said that it was then Forrest who said he didn't want it told. Am I remembering that right?
© Stephanie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Traveling gnomes abound India Mindy 23 15,498 04-28-2016, 12:18 PM
Last Post: deb
  clues abound collaboration DNA 4 2,362 10-14-2013, 08:56 AM
Last Post: samsmith