Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracies Abound
02-25-2021, 05:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-25-2021, 06:46 PM by crazyfamily.)
Conspiracies Abound
(02-25-2021, 11:03 AM)The_Spoiler Wrote: Here is the archive of the link provided above. Nothing ever really dies on the internet …

https://web.archive.org/web/201309061751...facts.html
Yes, thank you. There it is again.

(02-25-2021, 01:17 PM)MarinaMein Wrote: Forrest did indeed say that “everyone will be surprised when they find out where it is”.
Forrest also said that when the location is known people “will say ‘My God, why didn’t I think of that?”
After the find, Forrest said it’s up to the finder. He gets to make that call, The Who and the where.
Forrest sent us all to the mountains in search of his treasure.
Forrest never once gave any indication that the location would never be known. Quite the opposite.
I didn't say that he never said it, I simply stated that it was said in private emails, not on the public forums which was the usual way of discussing the chase. He said that the one who finds the chest will be surprised and say those things, but not that the searching public will be surprised.

Please provide the documentation for your statement: "Forrest never once gave any indication that the location would never be known. Quite the opposite."

Forrest said many things privately to many people, but taking statements from those private conversations and basing conspiracies on them is silly.
02-27-2021, 09:15 AM,
RE: Conspiracies Abound
Forrest told us “the finder gets to make that call” The Who and the where.
Jack stated that Forrest wanted the location kept private. Not Forrest! Forrest said “the finder wants me to remain silent.”
Jack said “Forrest didn’t want his secret place destroyed”.
02-27-2021, 11:23 AM,
Conspiracies Abound
The birth of a conspiracy!
02-27-2021, 12:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2021, 12:40 PM by crazyfamily.)
Conspiracies Abound
Interesting that there are no search results outside of hintofriches for that quote you offered.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Traveling gnomes abound India Mindy 23 15,523 04-28-2016, 12:18 PM
Last Post: deb
  clues abound collaboration DNA 4 2,371 10-14-2013, 08:56 AM
Last Post: samsmith