Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the Words Fail the Message
01-28-2021, 01:21 AM,
Look up, be humbled, look down, know your soul, allow this moment’s truth. No key is necessary; the treasure cannot be enfolded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
01-28-2021, 01:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-28-2021, 01:58 AM by crazyfamily.)
As Forrest said, “they never knew that it was the chase they sought and not the quarry.” Yeah right, the chase, not the quarry.

Let’s hear the effing solution. Forrest complained to Dal about his “loving [the forest] to death” bit. After all, didn’t Forrest want everyone to get out and smell the sunshine. Maybe he really didn’t want all of us to smell his sunshine spot.

I don’t know how to spell a farting sound, but that’s what I would place here. Let’s see “the chase,” the quarry is gone.
01-28-2021, 03:07 AM,
RE: When the Words Fail the Message
COQ ROCK said it best in the song “Bob Your Head”. At 48 seconds the song has the lyrics:
“Lift your noble stick raise it to the sky be the golden prize above your head”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3uUnPf5ih0

The Thrill of the Chase can be equated to the Quest for the Holy Grail. As per Joseph Campell’s, the Hero’s Journey, the timeless myth of the Quest for the Grail begins with a call to adventure. It is a noble endeavor to accept the invitation. I think Forrest calls us to this adventure and one only needs to recognize it.

Myth equates the Holy Grail as metaphor for achieving the highest potentialities of the human spirit. The Grail is a metaphor for the experience, the journey, and the knowledge gleaned from the quest in seeking for the answers while you have fun and that is the golden prize above your head in the song. lol Those chicken guys are not just singing to the finder of the Grail; they are singing to all of us in the crowd. So, bob your head.
01-28-2021, 09:52 PM,
RE: When the Words Fail the Message
(01-28-2021, 01:49 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Let’s hear the effing solution. Forrest complained to Dal about his “loving [the forest] to death” bit. After all, didn’t Forrest want everyone to get out and smell the sunshine. Maybe he really didn’t want all of us to smell his sunshine spot.

Jack's making a mistake by drawing this out, kind of like an air mattress when you wake up on the cold, hard floor. I don't think anyone's willing to put up with another ten years of a cat toying with the mice. The value of the chest is deflating with each passing day.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Message from Finder - new pics Top Secret 81 11,806 10-14-2020, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Ayani
  a message to the finder mrmagicarovrumrebel 15 3,276 06-08-2020, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Special Message from Forrest Fenn tyounis 0 736 03-27-2020, 10:32 PM
Last Post: tyounis
  Lead Searcher has a message for Fenn Top Secret 81 24,686 11-10-2019, 09:40 PM
Last Post: brubr
  What is Forrest’s message Riddlemethat 13 3,872 04-11-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  message added to wwwh.com Chris Yates 18 8,243 11-08-2018, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Mindy