Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truth is Easier to Live With
01-28-2021, 11:13 PM,
Wyoming is Big. The Treasure is Small. How can it be so easy to find such a tiny thing in such a large place? Have you answered this yourself? It makes knowing where it was much easier to find. You do not need to start in Wyoming. Common sense makes finding the spot so simple. Why try to make it more difficult than it has to be? Close your eyes and let your spirit guide you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
02-06-2021, 04:28 PM,
RE: Truth is Easier to Live With
(01-28-2021, 11:13 PM)DoctorJones Wrote: Wyoming is Big. The Treasure is Small. How can it be so easy to find such a tiny thing in such a large place? Have you answered this yourself? It makes knowing where it was much easier to find. You do not need to start in Wyoming. Common sense makes finding the spot so simple. Why try to make it more difficult than it has to be? Close your eyes and let your spirit guide you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"How can it be so easy to find such a tiny thing in such a large place? Have you answered this yourself?"

Yes, you just need to know where Forrest wanted to die. If you know the answer to that question, you can go right to it.
02-10-2021, 06:40 AM,
I think we all know where Forrest wanted to die when I heard he had put in some sort of request to be at home and was taken from the hospital back home. Forrest is a story teller...he always said he was a rake, and someone who doesn't tell all the truth. I'm unsure why people feel it's sacrilegious to not believe what he said. He told many people negative things about me....that was to keep people away from hearing from someone who didn't just go along with what he was saying. There's someone on CC that actually knows the truth regarding this. She was also very very close to forrest and knew a side of him where he played the conductor in this orchestra.

People might find it hard to believe, but Forrest and I spoke often and he even shared with me a great deal about his thoughts on DB Cooper in the weeks prior to his death. I think Jack's "find" could be authentic in his mind...but I would bet that the location the chest was found...if there is even a scenario like that...was one that others would have found it at if Jack gave the location. That's why Forrest doesn't want the spot revealed.
© Stephanie
02-10-2021, 09:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2021, 09:53 AM by crazyfamily.)
I don’t recall hearing Forrest say that he wanted to die at home. My recollection is that he said he didn’t want to die in a hospital and something to the effect that he didn’t think he could make the trip to his spot to die with the chest.

Your assumption is that he wanted to die at home, and I agree with that, but Forrest talked most about going out into the desert or the forest with his chest and dying. He wanted to die out in the wilderness, but didn’t think it was realistic for him to pull it off. Was he to get in his car after falling down that morning(or whatever happened) and drive somewhere? No, of course not. Forrest probably didn’t even drive any longer.

Sacrilege is not a word that I would use to describe my opinion that the chest was not at his home, or that he simply gave the chest to Jack. I have considered those scenarios as a part of a Wonka solution, but it would only work as long as he was living, and I firmly believe that no one else knew where he placed the chest.

Forrest commented a couple times about the back door to the solution, though most of us weren’t listening.

The first was the “deep thinking searcher” comment that they could use logic to discover an important clue to the location of the chest.

He also said that there was one thing that no one on the blogs is discussing, and if they had thought of that one thing they might have found the treasure.

Remember, Cynthia briefly touched on the thought that ended up being Jack’s back door. She said that Charmay told her where Forrest told her he wanted to die. That’s why that story made it to hoD, but no one picked up on that as the one thing.

There were searchers within about 200 feet early in the chase and some others within about 500 feet. They sent him pictures of where they were. Unless that is a smokescreen, then there is a way to figure the clues but they couldn’t or didn’t put in the time to look for it.

It’s probably more likely that a searcher, like you, was that close but just missed something and moved on to a new solution.

One other thing, I think Jack may have given enough detail about the area in Wyoming that a new searcher, who isn’t tainted by all the blog noise, could figure the solution in the same way he did. Obviously, not me.
02-10-2021, 11:41 AM,
Smile  RE: Truth is Easier to Live With
(02-10-2021, 09:38 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: I don’t recall hearing Forrest say that he wanted to die at home. My recollection is that he said he didn’t want to die in a hospital and something to the effect that he didn’t think he could make the trip to his spot to die with the chest.

Your assumption is that he wanted to die at home, and I agree with that, but Forrest talked most about going out into the desert or the forest with his chest and dying. He wanted to die out in the wilderness, but didn’t think it was realistic for him to pull it off. Was he to get in his car after falling down that morning(or whatever happened) and drive somewhere? No, of course not. Forrest probably didn’t even drive any longer.

Sacrilege is not a word that I would use to describe my opinion that the chest was not at his home, or that he simply gave the chest to Jack. I have considered those scenarios as a part of a Wonka solution, but it would only work as long as he was living, and I firmly believe that no one else knew where he placed the chest.

Forrest commented a couple times about the back door to the solution, though most of us weren’t listening.

The first was the “deep thinking searcher” comment that they could use logic to discover an important clue to the location of the chest.

He also said that there was one thing that no one on the blogs is discussing, and if they had thought of that one thing they might have found the treasure.

Remember, Cynthia briefly touched on the thought that ended up being Jack’s back door. She said that Charmay told her where Forrest told her he wanted to die. That’s why that story made it to hoD, but no one picked up on that as the one thing.

There were searchers within about 200 feet early in the chase and some others within about 500 feet. They sent him pictures of where they were. Unless that is a smokescreen, then there is a way to figure the clues but they couldn’t or didn’t put in the time to look for it.

It’s probably more likely that a searcher, like you, was that close but just missed something and moved on to a new solution.

One other thing, I think Jack may have given enough detail about the area in Wyoming that a new searcher, who isn’t tainted by all the blog noise, could figure the solution in the same way he did. Obviously, not me.

Hello crazy, hope ya don't mind............

Well thought out and very well stated; it is so obvious, I fail to see why others have a problem ....no argument from this section

(Hope ya doing well in Colorado?)

loco
02-10-2021, 12:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2021, 12:45 PM by admin.)
(02-10-2021, 09:38 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: I don’t recall hearing Forrest say that he wanted to die at home. My recollection is that he said he didn’t want to die in a hospital and something to the effect that he didn’t think he could make the trip to his spot to die with the chest.

I heard someone say that Forrest left something that said he wanted to be at home when he died and that's why he was brought from the hospital back to his house. This wasn't anything we would have heard....but like a note that only the family had. It might have been in some report of his death.

Also, now that the chase is over...can't Cynthia say where she was told? Kpro needs to ask her that. I'm sure there will probably be some reason she can't say....So many secrets he wanted kept...hmm.
© Stephanie
02-10-2021, 08:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2021, 01:22 AM by crazyfamily.)
Well, Forrest told me that Charmay didn’t know anything about the chest or the location. I’d bet that Forrest had a DNR order.

@loco, thanks. This is a process for all of us.
02-11-2021, 03:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2021, 04:11 AM by Faulkins Maze.)
Yes it was a DNR order he had written up by his attorney back in 2017 . The police officer who filed the official report mentioned the DNR

(02-10-2021, 06:40 AM)admin Wrote: I think we all know where Forrest wanted to die when I heard he had put in some sort of request to be at home and was taken from the hospital back home. Forrest is a story teller...he always said he was a rake, and someone who doesn't tell all the truth. I'm unsure why people feel it's sacrilegious to not believe what he said. He told many people negative things about me....that was to keep people away from hearing from someone who didn't just go along with what he was saying. There's someone on CC that actually knows the truth regarding this. She was also very very close to forrest and knew a side of him where he played the conductor in this orchestra.

People might find it hard to believe, but Forrest and I spoke often and he even shared with me a great deal about his thoughts on DB Cooper in the weeks prior to his death. I think Jack's "find" could be authentic in his mind...but I would bet that the location the chest was found...if there is even a scenario like that...was one that others would have found it at if Jack gave the location. That's why Forrest doesn't want the spot revealed.

Did you get the feeling while talking with him that he was "confessing"of some sort ?Or was it closer to passing the time entertaining the thought ? God ,I would LOVE to know each word he said regarding that . It was him ,Skippy and Donnie .I guarantee it .Same 3 built the hotel . 2 of them died mysteriously .3 can keep a secret if 2 of them are dead and 1 of them is alive .
And the weird vibe I always got when reading peoples testimony was that were 3 people involved . Like they hinted towards this knowledge subconciously without knowing it .

your last sentence: Wow , that sounds about right . he knew who was "denied" and would cause people to want to find his grave and .....
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
02-11-2021, 06:13 AM,
(02-11-2021, 03:58 AM)Faulkins Maze Wrote: Yes it was a DNR order he had written up by his attorney back in 2017 . The police officer who filed the official report mentioned the DNR

(02-10-2021, 06:40 AM)admin Wrote: I think we all know where Forrest wanted to die when I heard he had put in some sort of request to be at home and was taken from the hospital back home. Forrest is a story teller...he always said he was a rake, and someone who doesn't tell all the truth. I'm unsure why people feel it's sacrilegious to not believe what he said. He told many people negative things about me....that was to keep people away from hearing from someone who didn't just go along with what he was saying. There's someone on CC that actually knows the truth regarding this. She was also very very close to forrest and knew a side of him where he played the conductor in this orchestra.

Did you get the feeling while talking with him that he was "confessing"of some sort ?Or was it closer to passing the time entertaining the thought ? God ,I would LOVE to know each word he said regarding that . It was him ,Skippy and Donnie .I guarantee it .Same 3 built the hotel . 2 of them died mysteriously .3 can keep a secret if 2 of them are dead and 1 of them is alive .
And the weird vibe I always got when reading peoples testimony was that were 3 people involved . Like they hinted towards this knowledge subconciously without knowing it .

your last sentence: Wow , that sounds about right . he knew who was "denied" and would cause people to want to find his grave and .....

Mindy edited my book(I'm splitting any profits with her since she originally spoke with me about the DB connections). I've added emails with Forrest about being DB. He was sort of funny about it..he couldn't wait to read the next chapter as I wrote it. He told me how he touched some of the very rare metal that was found on DB's tie.

I'm actually talking to a movie director today after he's read the book. Forrest had tried to get the book turned into a movie, but I didn't agree to working with the producer he introduced me to. The reason was because I knew the producer wanted to tell the story of the chest...and not the DB story. So if I signed over the rights....it could end up not being told. The movie director I'm talking to today is out in California and worked on the Terminator movies. He just finished reading it.

I personally believe Forrest had some involvement some how. I believe the book Hahaha was written by Forrest...I believe the treasure for $200,000 in hahaha was put on Tina Bar and that's why there was money put there that seemed strangely placed at a different time.
© Stephanie
02-11-2021, 07:16 AM,
(02-10-2021, 08:11 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Well, Forrest told me that Charmay didn’t know anything about the chest or the location. I’d bet that Forrest had a DNR order.

@loco, thanks. This is a process for all of us.

That probably was right at the time he told you that as she had dementia.

I'd still like to know from Cynthia where that location was that she was told. I mean now that it's "found"...no reason not to say....
© Stephanie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of the worst ways to solve poem/get at truth - in my opinion LeadSolver 2 445 12-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
Heart The Truth Sensitive Sallies Salamander7868 12 1,855 06-19-2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: HalloweenCandy
  Would it be any easier if... Gordon Lightfoot 7 1,760 04-15-2019, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  The Logic of F’s Truth Mindy 1 2,421 09-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Last Post: ChasingScant
  Forrest writes a Beatles Tune written to the 9 Clues ( Something easier like say "Strawberry Fields Forever" vs WWWH ) ? SantaFe 6 4,017 04-11-2016, 10:22 PM
Last Post: E.C. Waters
  Treasure? This method is *MUCH* easier! Desertphile 3 2,259 03-02-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Desertphile