Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truth is Easier to Live With
02-13-2021, 02:20 AM,
RE: Truth is Easier to Live With
(02-11-2021, 07:16 AM)admin Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 08:11 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Well, Forrest told me that Charmay didn’t know anything about the chest or the location. I’d bet that Forrest had a DNR order.

@loco, thanks. This is a process for all of us.

That probably was right at the time he told you that as she had dementia.

I'd still like to know from Cynthia where that location was that she was told. I mean now that it's "found"...no reason not to say....

Cynthia wrote up a blog about her search of an area with a Native American name somewhat similar to Tsankawi (see below) that I have forgotten (Tsawari? -- it is in her book, which I don't have, and on her blog page somewhere I believe), but then she said that was actually not the place Charmay had said. She also said that Charmay's geographic place name was rare and she found only one mention of it anywhere.

I always believed Charmay had heard Tsankawi, (but then messed it up when she described it to Cynthia). Tsankawi is a separate section of Bandelier National Monument about 12 miles away, and has many "niches" that could take a human body that would not be noticed for a long time. It has petroglyphs (similar to Fenn's doodles) a "Y" known to locals ("why" is it...), and below it is/was a baroness's home (title to the gold) who was heavily involved in the New Mexico art scene. It is possibly also a place that Fenn raided during his archeological dig days. It would be an interesting place to be buried. I never searched there, however, because I could not develop a strong enough interpretation of the poem to justify it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of the worst ways to solve poem/get at truth - in my opinion LeadSolver 2 456 12-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
Heart The Truth Sensitive Sallies Salamander7868 12 1,879 06-19-2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: HalloweenCandy
  Would it be any easier if... Gordon Lightfoot 7 1,786 04-15-2019, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  The Logic of F’s Truth Mindy 1 2,427 09-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Last Post: ChasingScant
  Forrest writes a Beatles Tune written to the 9 Clues ( Something easier like say "Strawberry Fields Forever" vs WWWH ) ? SantaFe 6 4,025 04-11-2016, 10:22 PM
Last Post: E.C. Waters
  Treasure? This method is *MUCH* easier! Desertphile 3 2,268 03-02-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Desertphile