Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo analysis and kpro
02-12-2021, 08:52 AM,
Photo analysis and kpro
If anyone wants to donate to this GoFundMe...sounds like it might be something that could give some proof as to if Jack and Forrest's story is on the up and up. Maybe it is and will help Jack seem more credible as far as the timeline goes. I personally think it's likely that Jack believes his find was legit. I think Forrest could have set him up to to "be the finder" without him knowing...but who knows. If this shows that the dates don't match up....then I would believe he was in on it. I am excited to know if that in fact is a sprinkler head in the photo. That to me would only point to one likely place....his backyard since in a speaking engagement at CW Forrest said was against anyone trespassing.

Ok so here is the link to the GoFundMe. Please donate if you want to be a part of trying to get some answers. By Sunday night at midnight TheGoldTicket.com will be funding what ever is left unfunded so we can get this going.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/forensic-phot...nns-photos

Also, http://www.TheGoldTicket.com is having their North Carolina hunt this Saturday. I hear Kpro is in town and I hope she will search. I wish her well and I hope she will then retract her feelings about me and TheGoldTicket.com which I believe are unjustified.
© Stephanie
02-12-2021, 03:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2021, 03:36 PM by filmguy.)
RE: Photo analysis and kpro
Personally, I'm offended by the request. The amount that's asked to be donated, someone who works minimum wage would have to work 413 hours to cover it. It just goes to show that some still aren't over the sickness that is the chase obsession.

Jack is for real = Doesn't affect your life
Jack is a fraud = Doesn't affect your life

Donating money to an irrelevant life outcome doesn't seem like the smartest move during a pandemic. Feels like that money could have better use.

Here's a link to the COVID-19 Response Fund:
https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases...019/donate
02-12-2021, 08:58 PM,
People are saying that the guy running this gofundme is the same guy that broke into Fenns home. I've seen the pictures and they look almost identical, I think it's the same guy. The one he uses on gofundme looks like when he was younger.
02-13-2021, 01:53 AM,
(02-12-2021, 03:23 PM)filmguy Wrote: Personally, I'm offended by the request. The amount that's asked to be donated, someone who works minimum wage would have to work 413 hours to cover it. It just goes to show that some still aren't over the sickness that is the chase obsession.

Weren't you the one who posted that only idiots (or words to that effect) would be posting here after January 6th? Since you seem to have the most posts here since then, welcome to the club. I wonder why you can't let it go. No... I really do wonder.

" It just goes to show that some still aren't over the sickness that is the chase obsession."
02-13-2021, 08:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2021, 08:19 AM by OH!.)
(02-12-2021, 08:58 PM)BinocularsGuy Wrote: People are saying that the guy running this gofundme is the same guy that broke into Fenns home. I've seen the pictures and they look almost identical, I think it's the same guy. The one he uses on gofundme looks like when he was younger.

I good thing to do before stating something you think true, is to do some research. It just makes you look smarter. All that needs to be done is search my name. It is everywhere. Facebook would be a good place to start. OH!/Robert M Peternell

Many know I have been involved with the Chase since day one and have been on all the blogs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

02-13-2021, 09:49 AM,
I'm fascinated by the idea of possibly knowing the time or location if those can be found and also what that object that to me seems like a backyard lawn water thing. David and I(thegoldticket.com) are totally fine with paying what ever is needed to reach the $2,000 mark by tonight at midnight. I know many others want to be in on that Zoom call that's planned so they are donating as well. I feel that I spent 10 years searching and if I can learn any facts about it...I'd just plain be interested in knowing them. If what Forrest did was fraud then I'd like that known. I was hated so much by questioning him and his motives. I'm still hated by some who now also question the same....but the hate for me is instilled in them. I think it's unfair...but what can I do? I do hope that one day they change their view on that...even if I never know they do. Probably won't be though since I lashed back after being wrongly attacked by saying we "might be associated with BB"....but when someone tries to hurt something you worked so hard to create by putting intentional doubt in a crowds mind...you want them to see how it feels....anyway....

Also, this money isn't just getting thrown in the trash...it's going to people who have jobs and it's their income. So in a good way, it's supporting people.
© Stephanie
02-13-2021, 02:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2021, 02:55 PM by OH!.)
(02-13-2021, 09:49 AM)admin Wrote: I'm fascinated by the idea of possibly knowing the time or location if those can be found and also what that object that to me seems like a backyard lawn water thing. David and I(thegoldticket.com) are totally fine with paying what ever is needed to reach the $2,000 mark by tonight at midnight. I know many others want to be in on that Zoom call that's planned so they are donating as well. I feel that I spent 10 years searching and if I can learn any facts about it...I'd just plain be interested in knowing them. If what Forrest did was fraud then I'd like that known. I was hated so much by questioning him and his motives. I'm still hated by some who now also question the same....but the hate for me is instilled in them. I think it's unfair...but what can I do? I do hope that one day they change their view on that...even if I never know they do. Probably won't be though since I lashed back after being wrongly attacked by saying we "might be associated with BB"....but when someone tries to hurt something you worked so hard to create by putting intentional doubt in a crowds mind...you want them to see how it feels....anyway....

Also, this money isn't just getting thrown in the trash...it's going to people who have jobs and it's their income. So in a good way, it's supporting people.
Whoa!!!!! I have heard a rumor pertaining to this, but thought rumor only. I don't know what to say at this point? Wow!! A really big WOW later?

Update: I was so frustrated over the breaking into Fenn's house remark that I didn't thoroughly read the main thread. The rumor wouldn't of been rumor to me if I would of read it thoroughly.

02-13-2021, 04:20 PM,
Rumors like that... "I heard" etc., make this site total tabloid. 100% The Bat Boy meets Cookie Monster.
02-13-2021, 04:22 PM,
(02-13-2021, 02:39 PM)OH! Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 09:49 AM)admin Wrote: I'm fascinated by the idea of possibly knowing the time or location if those can be found and also what that object that to me seems like a backyard lawn water thing. David and I(thegoldticket.com) are totally fine with paying what ever is needed to reach the $2,000 mark by tonight at midnight. I know many others want to be in on that Zoom call that's planned so they are donating as well. I feel that I spent 10 years searching and if I can learn any facts about it...I'd just plain be interested in knowing them. If what Forrest did was fraud then I'd like that known. I was hated so much by questioning him and his motives. I'm still hated by some who now also question the same....but the hate for me is instilled in them. I think it's unfair...but what can I do? I do hope that one day they change their view on that...even if I never know they do. Probably won't be though since I lashed back after being wrongly attacked by saying we "might be associated with BB"....but when someone tries to hurt something you worked so hard to create by putting intentional doubt in a crowds mind...you want them to see how it feels....anyway....

Whoa!!!!! I have heard a rumor pertaining to this, but thought rumor only. I don't know what to say at this point? Wow!! A really big WOW later?

Update: I was so frustrated over the breaking into Fenn's house remark that I didn't thoroughly read the main thread. The rumor wouldn't of been rumor to me if I would of read it thoroughly.

I think what you're doing and have been doing to get answers is great. I haven't really thought that they were photoshopped(but always willing to have my mind changed)...but I'm really eager to find out if any location or time can be proven.

I think David said he friended you on facebook.
© Stephanie
02-14-2021, 11:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2021, 03:55 PM by OH!.)
Hello All:
It only took 7 days to reach our goal and this is absolutely amazing.

My initial thought was that it may take a couple of months to procure
the funds, but was I wrong. It appears that there are many who
want answers and feel that more needs to be revealed. Hopefully, we
gain some wanted information that is needed on both sides of the
spectrum. At the beginning of this endeavor, I learned of a forensics
blog called “Magnet Forensics” Here I was able to chat with scientist,
along with students, and gain better information of the scientific
process that a photo is run through. They gave me a lot of good advice
along with three companies that were well known for their science.

As soon as we began the fundraiser, I started reaching out to these
companies to get a list of processes they use, along with the cost. It has only
been a week and one company has written of the three, telling me they
are really busy and will be looking over our PDF file we sent them
on Tuesday the 16th. I have since reached out to many other companies
and am awaiting their answers. It appears that hiring a good company
is going to be a slow process. We do not want to make a quick decision
as this can lead to making a wrong choice, so we are all going to have to
be patient. I am not a patient person, but none-the-less I will wait.

When we have received all information we need from the three initial
companies, I am sure more companies will have contacted us. This will
broaden our choices. When all is said and done, we will arrange a Zoom
meeting with all who have contributed so we can vote in the company
and photos. The initial 2000.00 was based on the forensic scientist and
senior students in the “Magnet Forensics Blog” and a few companies
that share cost online. It is a rough estimate. To know just how much
our company will charge is yet to be determined. It is reasonable to
believe that the more money we can collect, the more photos we will have
to determine an outcome. Since one photo aids another in a conclusion,
the more photos we send will strengthen positives or negatives.

It is smart to keep the fundraiser open because if we can gain extra–
funding, we gain more knowledge. We also have a “GoFundMe” charge
of 50.00 for the 2000.00 contributed.
I have been transparent to the best of my ability and will continue to do
so. During this waiting period, I am going to pick a few brains at the
“Magnet Forensics blog” to answers a few questions that arose
concerning a photo of a photo. I do know that a photo of a photo will
still carry the date and times of when the photo of a photo was created.

It will also give the type of photo it was derived from. It does not affect
the pixels and pixel codes that photos have. It merely transfers them.
When an object is cut and pasted onto an image, it changes the pixel
compression of that area, and this is the biggest area that forensics will
concentrate on. I am not an expert either, but I have studied a lot of material
in the past 8 months and I am very confident we will receive results that the
photos have been manipulated. To be honest, I would rather see the photos
have negative results, but the study tells me an entirely different story.

I am ecstatic over the many down to earth people we have on all the remaining
“The Thrill of The Chase” blogs that show concern for the next person.
For many who have paid attention to this, I am sure they feel as I do
and that is the bar has risen with the people involved in the Chase.

I am honored to be affiliated with such a group.

There are truly no words to express the gratitude of the many who have contributed to
this effort. A sincere thank you for believing in me and the effort to find answers we so deserve.
I also would like to express a special thank you to Goldilocks, she has supported this effort,
holding an unbiased attitude, and has aided this fundraiser in so many ways. Thank you- Goldilocks.
OH!!/Robert M Peternell
rpeternell@cox.net

Gofundme:
OH!! ---------- 300.00
Goldilocks -- 100.00
NadiyaM -----50.00
Anonymous -25.00
Anonymous -20.00
Anonymous --5.00
Anonymous -100.00 --- 2/7/2021
Anonymous --50.00 --- 2/7/2021
Anonymous -100.00 --- 2/9/2021
Anonymous --20.00 --- 2/9/2021
Anonymous --50.00 --- 2/9/2021
Anonymous -100.00 --- 2/9/2021
Anonymous --5.00 --- 2/11/2021
Sal O'mander --- 5.00 --- 2/11/2021
Not4but242Walk - 40.00 --- 2/11/2021
Anonymous - 30.00 --- 2/11/2021
Anonymous -- 20.00 --- 2/12/2021
Madison Ghost - 50.00 --- 2/12/2021
Chilled Lady ------ 5.00 --- 2/12/2021
TootingJo -------- 15.00 --- 2/12/2021
Anonymous ---- 150.00 --- 2/12/2021
Anonymous ---- 50.00 --- 2/13/2021
Kpro Eyes Cowlazars - 50.00 -- 2/13/2021
Stephanie and David TheGoldTicket.com - 610.00 -- 2/13/2021 The Wow of donations!
Anonymous - 13.00 --- 2/13/2021
Joshua Seldomridge - 5.00 --- 2/13/2021
Jack Stuef - 7.00 --- 2/13/2021 ( A fake Jack Stuef)
Frog Fenn - 20.00 --- 2/13/2021
Anonymous - 5.00 --- 2/13/2021
Anonymous - 7.00 --- 2/13/2021
Anonymous - 20.00 --- 2/14/2021

Grand Total to the hour. 10:20 AM - 2/14/2021

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kpro calling people Liars question 2 3,842 04-25-2021, 11:21 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Photo report came in admin 1 3,774 04-19-2021, 07:51 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Need SB photo ASAP Mindy 0 1,004 01-23-2021, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  LOL. Banned by KPRo illinoisghost 33 6,733 12-07-2020, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Instead of arguing miles walked and hoaxes with KPRO, share THIS over there LeadSolver 23 3,275 10-15-2020, 04:50 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  So what's the deal with Kpro and Cynthia admin 10 2,262 10-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth