Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo analysis and kpro
02-24-2021, 02:38 PM,
RE: Photo analysis and kpro
The software that I am in hopes is used, is the #1 forensic software to date. There is another software that is #2 and it depends on the company chosen by our fundraising team.
The #2 software is very similar to the #1 software in many ways, only accuracy is in play. The screenshots you'll see, each one was explained to me in detail, with the exception of a few.
I have researched the #1 software and looked for reputable companies that use it. 90% of companies use the software that is in these screenshots.

I have placed captions at the top that gives you an idea of the screen you are looking at. Some of these test, I have ran myself and they were a determining factor in starting the fundraiser.
If you have the patience to thoroughly go through each screenshot of the software, you will understand much more when the final conclusion is revealed. This software is very detailed in every retrospect and is something we all look forward to viewing. There are 10 more screenshots posted in later post. I hope this aids in understanding just what an images will go through.
https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/the-h...post257510
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

02-24-2021, 03:47 PM,
@OH - Wow! I mean seriously, WOW! I do NOT understand very much of the process, but I am certainly looking to the finished product ... & the results. One way or another this will help us to understand more clearly the true outcome of the Chase. Kudos, OH, for your efforts.
03-01-2021, 11:53 AM,
Hi all. This is an update from last nights fundraiser/contributor meeting.

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the Zoom meeting tonight. I know it was late for those of you who live in Europe so next time we will try to accommodate with an earlier meeting. We have selected a company to work with as well as the photos to be analyzed. The company that we chose has the strongest credentials but with that comes a slightly higher price tag. We are looking to raise an additional $575 to cover the cost of including a formalized written report as well as a little extra to cover the GoFundMe fee. Any additional funds above that goal would be used to have a third photo analyzed which would be amazing. The more data we have to piece together, the clearer the picture we will have. Thanks again for all of your support!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/forensic-...t-fenns-photos
Our goal total is 2,825.00 and we already have 2,410.00. (two photos) The company is ready when we are.

03-02-2021, 10:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-02-2021, 10:43 PM by OH!.)
The fundraiser has been closed. 2,750.00 + GoFundMe fee. We have raised enough to have two photos fully analyzed, which includes local and global reports (their terminology) A full report. We will be added to the companies schedule. I don't know anymore specifics than that at this time, but when I get informed it will be immediately shared with Chase folks. Thank you for all the support that was given. In just a short time we will have answers to a ten month old question: WAS THE ENDING REAL? OR FAKE? We may not get all answers we want, but it should aid in closure for many. OH!

03-11-2021, 03:20 PM,
Below was sent to me this morning. I will be processing payment today. 2750.00.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excellent, thank you for sharing. The payment can be processed using the following link: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our current turnaround time is 14-21 business days. I have your investigation scheduled for the week of March 29th for authentication testing. The report will be generated and send the week of April the 5th. However, we will begin collecting the evidence and preparing for testing and report drafting.

If you have any questions or concerns in the interim, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

03-11-2021, 04:30 PM,
Invoice copy of full payment.
https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/the-h...post263173

04-15-2021, 07:38 PM,
@anyone - According to OH, the analysis of the photos should be completed by now. The report was to be mailed out the week of April 5th. Has anyone heard from Oh? I'm anxious to find out the results.
04-17-2021, 06:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2021, 06:17 PM by OH!.)
We've been held off another week. This is his email yesterday.

I do not have an ETA for completion and I apologize. Yes, I would be happy to provide the peer review as well as the report. I understand that your colleague and peers are disappointed and I apologize sincerely for this. Due to COVID uncertainties, our scheduling has been inconsistent mostly because of urgent deadlines that arise from investigations that were started over a year ago. In other words, deadlines keep shifting and our team is simply trying to keep up. I would be happy to schedule a call to discuss the results that I have arrived at in the meantime with whatever parties would be comforted by this.

Although this process has put us past the deadline, it is important in accordance with our best practices to provide the most accurate results when completed with forensic testing. We treat the results of our investigations for the private sector with the same severity as those we submit to the courtroom.

Please feel free to contact me over the weekend and I would be happy to answer any additional questions or concerns you and your team may have.

Thanks, xxxxxxx

All we can do is be patient. It sucks........ I am not going to call him, as I still would like everyone to get the results at the same time. It's only fair.

04-18-2021, 05:04 AM,
Sounds good.
© Stephanie
04-21-2021, 07:47 AM,
(04-17-2021, 06:16 PM)OH! Wrote: We've been held off another week. This is his email yesterday.

I do not have an ETA for completion and I apologize. Yes, I would be happy to provide the peer review as well as the report. I understand that your colleague and peers are disappointed and I apologize sincerely for this. Due to COVID uncertainties, our scheduling has been inconsistent mostly because of urgent deadlines that arise from investigations that were started over a year ago. In other words, deadlines keep shifting and our team is simply trying to keep up. I would be happy to schedule a call to discuss the results that I have arrived at in the meantime with whatever parties would be comforted by this.

Although this process has put us past the deadline, it is important in accordance with our best practices to provide the most accurate results when completed with forensic testing. We treat the results of our investigations for the private sector with the same severity as those we submit to the courtroom.

Please feel free to contact me over the weekend and I would be happy to answer any additional questions or concerns you and your team may have.

Thanks, xxxxxxx

All we can do is be patient. It sucks........ I am not going to call him, as I still would like everyone to get the results at the same time. It's only fair.

Looks like somebody got scammed, par for the course - of course!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kpro calling people Liars question 2 3,833 04-25-2021, 11:21 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Photo report came in admin 1 3,766 04-19-2021, 07:51 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Need SB photo ASAP Mindy 0 1,003 01-23-2021, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  LOL. Banned by KPRo illinoisghost 33 6,726 12-07-2020, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Instead of arguing miles walked and hoaxes with KPRO, share THIS over there LeadSolver 23 3,262 10-15-2020, 04:50 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  So what's the deal with Kpro and Cynthia admin 10 2,259 10-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth