Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo analysis and kpro
05-07-2021, 02:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2021, 03:00 PM by Becky from WV.)
RE: Photo analysis and kpro
NO photo analysis results yet? What happened? That report is long overdue.
05-07-2021, 03:30 PM,
Photo analysis and kpro
Someone break the news to her.
05-07-2021, 03:41 PM,
(05-07-2021, 02:58 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: NO photo analysis results yet? What happened? That report is long overdue.

They basically said that they couldn't figure anything out because it was a picture of a picture.
© Stephanie
05-08-2021, 12:05 AM,
(05-07-2021, 03:41 PM)admin Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 02:58 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: NO photo analysis results yet? What happened? That report is long overdue.

They basically said that they couldn't figure anything out because it was a picture of a picture.

Money well spent, as PT Barnum said, "There is a sucker born every day"
05-08-2021, 06:17 PM,
Hi everyone, here's a gofundme of sorts. Let's start with an undisputable solve which you can buy in my eBay store for $223.00 but to get the ball rolling I'll give it to everyone here for free (shhh, don't tell anyone!). How can I do this you might ask, on face value Mr. Fenn's poem is a ROUNDABOUT, keep that in mind. Ok, oh by the way I challenge anyone to dispute this solve! Let's call this our "Preservation Room" moment- ENJOY (the movie National Treasure) WWWH= Hot Spring! To be exact Spence Hot Spring. It's roughly 9 miles north of Santa Fee as the crow flies, a little less actually, sound familiar (I've cared for my elderly family members and older folks generally stay closer to home.)? We begin there and drive down San Diego Canyon, drive? you may ask? If we're going to get anywhere we have to follow instructions! We drive because it's "Too Far To Walk"! Let me add here as I told Mr. Fenn This is one of the most BEAUTIFUL PLACES ON GOD"S GREEN EARTH! Now sorry, half way down as we drive past a Gov. recognized hot spot for brown trout (H.O.B.) we "PUT IN" below there. There is "Battle Ship Rock" Confirmation- "No place for the meek" As we enter we come to water, funny to your right it's called the Jemez River but to your left it's called San Antonio Creek. Confirmation- What happened in San Antonio? The Alamo "No Place For The Meek" But we NEED a creek if we follow instructions because we're told to "GO UP OUR CREEK" Yes he gives us direction and Ownership of said creek. This explains "put in below the home of brown, put in is a nautical term which confirms once again! Before you "Put In" though look at yet another confirmation built in by Mr. Fenn himself (actually this is of a higher power!). You should be looking at all this on google maps, remember Mr. Fenn was a pilot he would have seen this from the air. Look for the "Brave" If you look there's a profile of an Indian "Brave" or Warrior (curve at Battle Ship is chin) it's about a 2 mile stretch and IT"S AWESOME"! Anyway, here's where the roundabout shows up, if you march up San Antonio Creek There's no "BLAZE" A blaze is a marker used to blaze a trail nothing more! There is a blaze close by but not on San Antonio Creek! Here's why Mr. Fenn quoted T.S. Eliot "will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. There's the solve on face value but there MORE, SO MUCH MORE! This is just a drop in the bucket of what Mr. Fenn did here and everyone will know the rest soon! I've said enough already but something alters something and CHANGES EVERYTHING!!! there are 3 phases to this thing and you end up at a totally different location. it's mind boggling! Check out my eBay store Watto's Junk Yard II and join/help us to finish this thing right. I hope everyone has a good weekend, there's a lot to digest! Take care, Jeff (1jeff24 ebay)
05-09-2021, 08:14 AM,
Timing is impeccable, "There is a sucker born every day"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kpro calling people Liars question 2 3,842 04-25-2021, 11:21 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Photo report came in admin 1 3,774 04-19-2021, 07:51 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Need SB photo ASAP Mindy 0 1,004 01-23-2021, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  LOL. Banned by KPRo illinoisghost 33 6,733 12-07-2020, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Instead of arguing miles walked and hoaxes with KPRO, share THIS over there LeadSolver 23 3,274 10-15-2020, 04:50 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  So what's the deal with Kpro and Cynthia admin 10 2,262 10-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth