Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resurrecting the Chase
02-24-2021, 02:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-24-2021, 02:29 AM by admin.)
RE: Resurrecting the Chase
Is anyone else in the "it was in his backyard" the whole time group?

I think a couple things...why Jack? Was Jack ever staying in Forrest's guest house? Is that why he was laying in bed and waiting before he went to get the chest as said in one of the comments he made? Did he spend days laying under the pine trees(in Forrest's backyard) because he was there as a guest?

One of my favorite things said was when Becky pointed out that Forrest and the finder(now known as Jack) decided to tell everyone it was in Wyoming....decided to tell?

How did the family apparently know of Jack? Did they know him well over the past couple years?

Jack said Forrest didn't want the location to be known because of how special it was...why would any place out in the wilderness have that issue? His backyard would.

Jack said forrest wanted to be entombed in this place....does anyone have any photos of his waterfall rock area where it can be seen if there are areas where that could happen? Also, even if it was just rocks.....I don't discount that it still was the location.

Does anyone know anything about Jack? Was he married? Kids? I'd like to know more about who he is just for curiosity.

This has nothing to do with the treasure...but doesn't this guy look so much like Mike Cowling? I'm obsessed with The Crazy Lamp Lady....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vj7JinFH_Q
© Stephanie
02-24-2021, 02:30 AM,
I have always thought it a possibility that Fenn staged a “finding of the treasure” to put a halt during the pandemic. And man if that turns out to be true it’s gonna be soooo great watching all of you just hop right back into your intricate solves Big Grin Since it’s over now I can say this out loud; the poems a variation of an English Style Crossword puzzle and it is about space portals. As best as I can tell it links up several Tarry Gravel Mazes that are all attached to literal translations of the poem. I’d be very interested to know if the treasure was found in the very southwest corner of Wyoming...
02-24-2021, 02:41 AM,
(02-24-2021, 02:30 AM)thrilledtochase Wrote: I have always thought it a possibility that Fenn staged a “finding of the treasure” to put a halt during the pandemic. And man if that turns out to be true it’s gonna be soooo great watching all of you just hop right back into your intricate solves Big Grin Since it’s over now I can say this out loud; the poems a variation of an English Style Crossword puzzle and it is about space portals. As best as I can tell it links up several Tarry Gravel Mazes that are all attached to literal translations of the poem. I’d be very interested to know if the treasure was found in the very southwest corner of Wyoming...

I had a crossword puzzle solve once very early on and Forrest told me it wasn't the way to find it.

I personally feel he controlled the entire thing and none of us ever had a chance unless we were the "chosen" one. After seeing Kpro talk about Cynthia though and the chase and seeing that Jack was the finder...my theory on her being involved in the find....is reduced to 0. I still think he used her to create a funeral for him to watch from a far in his last days. I'm not saying she knew that...and I also think her move had more knowledge behind it than just choosing to leave. I believe her and her wife split up...but I find it hard to believe she would move so far while it was still going on...maybe he eluded to her that she should go...especially since he told her that there would be a couple surprises coming in 2020.
© Stephanie
02-24-2021, 03:05 AM,
I have a question. Does anyone else track their emails with forrest? I have for years. I see others that he forwarded my email to. I haven't really spent much time looking to see who those people were...but curious if anyone else has. It's kind of interesting because I get an email sent to me whenever an email is opened. So many times I would see Forrest would revisit my emails out of the blue at a later date. I was curious if anyone would do that after he passed meaning someone was accessing his emails....and nope....no one has. So if the family or anyone has access to his laptop or email account...they aren't opening any emails to date. Just kind of interesting. My reasoning though for bringing this up is that I wonder if Jack was ever one of those people he forwarded my emails to. Jack told me he had been well aware of me which I found interesting...why? If he was only in the chase a couple years and not really on the blogs....why did he know anything about me? Everyone knows that I pretty much ghosted the chase for the last year or so....ok, maybe did some looking over old posts...but just seems strange.

Anyway....I wondered if by chance my email tracking software would see where forrest would have forwarded my emails to Jack earlier than their apparent relationship start date of Sept 6th. Anyone else have any information on this?
© Stephanie
02-24-2021, 03:07 AM,
To find it requires a literal translation of the poem. All the puzzle aspect is used for is to focus the area. If it was found using none of this information it’s incredible. Solving it backwards gives you a medicine wheel. Solving it forward gives you a different medicine wheel. I couldn’t figure out how to solve it sideways or inside out....
02-24-2021, 03:43 AM,
@Stephanie - Hey, girl! What are you doing up so late ... or maybe early? Go on now & get your sexy little butt into bed. You need a good night's sleep.

I've been studying up on this Jack person & he seems to be quite a character. NOT all that well liked. Actually, I have NOTHING against him except for his partial statements with NO explanations of them. Since his cover has been divulged & his name is out there, why can't he elaborate on how he "found" the treasure & the actual location? Could it be that Jack did NOT "find" it?

In everything that he has written such as A Remembrance of Forrest Fenn, there has been NOTHING that he related to us that we did NOT already know. It's as if Jack was writing a book report ... trying to touch on all the high points in TTOTC, TFTW, & OUAW. Jack's synopsis (if indeed he wrote it himself) is somehow too perfectly worded to be authentic. In all of his long, long communication with us about being the finder, he tells us NOTHING really about his search or the location. His talk of blazes, one fake / the other one damaged, is so lame I want to puke. So, Jack, what WERE the blazes?

I believe Jack gives us NO details about his search because he has NONE to give. It appears to me that he has NO info about FF other than what we already know from years invested in the Chase ... nor does he possess any KNOWLEDGE about the poem. He admitted to NEVER having read $17 a Square Inch, hadn't even heard of it. Jack claims to have figured out FF's desired final resting place. I say BULL to that. He obviously knew NOTHING about the man.

Jack's correspondence with searchers is completely different from his Remembrance. I believe that thing has been edited over & over to achieve perfection & appears to have been written as a joint effort by more than one person. I assume one of them came from FF's immediate family.

I do NOT think FF hid the treasure in his back yard. What would be the purpose of that? The missing emerald ring does NOT concern me as much as the frog necklace in the vault. The necklace is clearly shown in the "before" picture of the chest & was NEVER reported as removed. Two watches were removed along with paper $$$ & the IOU. Something is amiss for sure.

Then there are the scissors which Jack reported FF saying something like, "How did those get in there?" Jack said FF was surprised to find them in the chest. Jack then went on to state that the scissors had been in the very same baggie as the coat bracelet, ... where it looked to me as if condensation had ruined them. Jack posted a picture of the scissors to show the rust & corrosion. Yet in the picture of FF supposedly in the lawyer's office examining the contents of the chest, there are the scissors plainly visible ... seemingly untarnished & good as new. 'Splain that, Lucy!
02-24-2021, 03:50 AM,
That’s incredibly interesting as I had been wondering if the scissors were some sort of message.I hope you’re right and the chase is still on Smile
02-24-2021, 04:22 AM,
(02-24-2021, 03:43 AM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Stephanie - Hey, girl! What are you doing up so late ... or maybe early? Go on now & get your sexy little butt into bed. You need a good night's sleep.

I've been studying up on this Jack person & he seems to be quite a character. NOT all that well liked. Actually, I have NOTHING against him except for his partial statements with NO explanations of them. Since his cover has been divulged & his name is out there, why can't he elaborate on how he "found" the treasure & the actual location? Could it be that Jack did NOT "find" it?

In everything that he has written such as A Remembrance of Forrest Fenn, there has been NOTHING that he related to us that we did NOT already know. It's as if Jack was writing a book report ... trying to touch on all the high points in TTOTC, TFTW, & OUAW. Jack's synopsis (if indeed he wrote it himself) is somehow too perfectly worded to be authentic. In all of his long, long communication with us about being the finder, he tells us NOTHING really about his search or the location. His talk of blazes, one fake / the other one damaged, is so lame I want to puke. So, Jack, what WERE the blazes?

I believe Jack gives us NO details about his search because he has NONE to give. It appears to me that he has NO info about FF other than what we already know from years invested in the Chase ... nor does he possess any KNOWLEDGE about the poem. He admitted to NEVER having read $17 a Square Inch, hadn't even heard of it. Jack claims to have figured out FF's desired final resting place. I say BULL to that. He obviously knew NOTHING about the man.

Jack's correspondence with searchers is completely different from his Remembrance. I believe that thing has been edited over & over to achieve perfection & appears to have been written as a joint effort by more than one person. I assume one of them came from FF's immediate family.

I do NOT think FF hid the treasure in his back yard. What would be the purpose of that? The missing emerald ring does NOT concern me as much as the frog necklace in the vault. The necklace is clearly shown in the "before" picture of the chest & was NEVER reported as removed. Two watches were removed along with paper $$$ & the IOU. Something is amiss for sure.

Then there are the scissors which Jack reported FF saying something like, "How did those get in there?" Jack said FF was surprised to find them in the chest. Jack then went on to state that the scissors had been in the very same baggie as the coat bracelet, ... where it looked to me as if condensation had ruined them. Jack posted a picture of the scissors to show the rust & corrosion. Yet in the picture of FF supposedly in the lawyer's office examining the contents of the chest, there are the scissors plainly visible ... seemingly untarnished & good as new. 'Splain that, Lucy!

The purpose of it being in his backyard is twofold. He wanted and obviously did die at home with his family. I heard from someone that he had something that said he wanted to die at home so he was at the hospital, but then brought back to the house. I don't remember who told me that or where I saw it, but I think it was on Facebook since I spend most of my time on there. Maybe Mindy recalls that. I think it was in a police report.

The other reason it would be in his backyard is complete control over it and who ended up with it.

I think the reason that Jack doesn't say...err jack....is because once he opens his mouth about where it was found or any details about anything...he could get caught.

I already slept ;-) Why are you up?
© Stephanie
02-24-2021, 10:56 AM,
(02-22-2021, 04:27 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 02:27 PM)dude here Wrote: I came to the conclusion that Mr F wasn't as clever as we thought.

The poem wasn't much good and neither was the book or the scrapbooks.

Likewise, there is no hidden meaning in anything he said that suggests there is still a treasure out there. We don't even know if there ever was a treasure to be found. Frankly, no one can prove that anything he ever said had some hidden meaning like is suggested here.

And yet you are still here posting. Why?

I don't understand the psychology of someone who sticks around, but has no "faith", or is an "unbeliever", or lacks any further curiosity about the subject. I am not denigrating your position, I just don't understand it. Why not let folks alone who do want to pursue things a little more? Or are you here to "save" us from ourselves?

I don't understand why you don't understand. I stated my position. I never said that I do not have curiosity about the subject. I think it is clear that I do have curiosity.

I don't know you and have no interest in saving you. There is no reason for you to feel uncomfortable about whatever you believe with regards to Mr F.

No one should be nervous because someone is here that doesn't see things the same way.

If this site is declared a safe zone where only believers can participate, then I would respect that and leave.
02-24-2021, 11:22 AM,
Resurrecting the Chase
Not buying any of this. There is no evidence of the chest being at his home vs hidden in the forest, nor is there evidence that there are two chests, or that the real “legacy chest” is still out there. This is all just emotional conjecture.

Following the repeated “bullet to temple” comments I remember conjuring up images of Forrest throwing the loot over a karst(casting) and leaving the chest there empty. Among other supporting comments was - the chest is heavy, best - not to try and take the treasure out at once - or something like that. There was also - there is one thing in the chest for the finder that I don’t want to talk about - made it sound like there was really only one thing IN the chest.

The human mind is amazing in how it makes connections. This is what Jack appears to have done with a subject that almost no one payed attention to. I think we need to get over it.