Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unprovable proved? Improbable made probable? Bisti question for your brain.
02-23-2021, 05:33 PM,
Unprovable proved? Improbable made probable? Bisti question for your brain.
Can you prove that “I” is the “word that is key?”

As a hypothetical new searcher, you have worked through the previous strings mentioned at the end of this one. You suspect that the word “I”, is the answer to the riddle for Forrest’s hint, “tight focus with a word that is key.”

Can you solve for the letter “i,” or the word “I,” from TTOTC chapter titled, “GOLD AND MORE?” ”

Hints:

In this chapter of TTOTC Forrest misspells two words.

Richard Wetherrel is the misspelling of the name of Wetherill. The letter, “i,” is missing and replaced with the letter, “e”.

“Navaho,” is the misspelling of the word, “Navajo”. The letter “j,” is missing and replaced with the letter, “h”.

The commonality of the misspelling are the elements of the letter sequence of; h, i, and j. Now capitalize the sequence.

H-I-J sequence shows that the letter, “I,” is in the middle and relates to the other instances that I have provided to a new hypothetical searcher and shows that “I,” is the word that is key for a fourth time. It relates to TTOTC chapter titled “Me in the Middle”. In that string the riddle of the title of the chapter, shows the word “I,” is the word and equates to say “I in the Middle”.

That “I” is a word that is key has now been shown in four of my strings:

1. The “Bisti question for your brain string,” shows “I,” and “Eye,” and New Mexico.

2. TTOTC chapter titled, “Me in the Middle,” string shows that the word “I” is another conceptual data point (breadcrumb).

3. The string titled, “TTOTC chapter “Bessie and Me,”” utilizing, “I,” and “i,” to render another conceptual data point along with Bisti Badlands, New Mexico.

4. This string showing the letter sequence gleaned from Forrest’s misspelling of Wetherill and Navajo to render the string sequence H-I-J and renders the letter “I” in the middle of the string. The letter “i,” equates to the word “I”.

How does one prove that “I” is the word that is key that Forrest hinted about when he said, “tight focus with a word that is key?” Four proofs are provided so far. Yes, they are conceptual data points and skepticism should be maintained to avoid confirmation bias. But at what point does the hypothetical searcher begin to discern a vector of momentum that is strong enough to overcome their own prejudiced subjectivity? At what point does the searcher begin to plan a boots-on-the-ground trip?

You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink. You can lead a duck to water, but you can’t make it swim. And you can tell the truth and no one believes and you can tell a lie that everyone believes. Se la vie.

Answer and Rational:
The letter, “i,” equates to the word, “I”.

Reading the text reveals the misspelling of the words; “Richard Wetherell,” and, “Navaho”. Employ the use of abstraction and linguistic metaphor, to discern that the letter, “I,” is a possible answer to the riddle; “tight focus with a word that is key”. Ask yourself, with an open mind if the word, “I,” possibly, resolves an answer to the riddle. Are four proofs enough to prove it?
02-23-2021, 11:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-24-2021, 12:00 AM by russian_guy.)
RE: Unprovable proved? Improbable made probable? Bisti question for your brain.
If you turn "J" around you will get "h"
If you "bend" "j" (mirrored "i") you will get "e"

Also, "g" or "G" can be a word if bend it a bit Smile

G = C
G = e
G = L
G = U

So, G is a "clue". There are nine "G"s in the poem as I remember.
02-24-2021, 10:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-24-2021, 10:24 AM by trigace.)
RE: Unprovable proved? Improbable made probable? Bisti question for your brain.
(02-23-2021, 11:50 PM)russian_guy Wrote: If you turn "J" around you will get "h"
If you "bend" "j" (mirrored "i") you will get "e"

Also, "g" or "G" can be a word if bend it a bit Smile

G = C
G = e
G = L
G = U

So, G is a "clue". There are nine "G"s in the poem as I remember.

The last line of the poem says, "I give you title to the gold."

Gold has two components: G and old

What is an old G? It's a capital G written in cursive.

The last line of the poem leads you to a pond/swamp/fen that is in the shape of a cursive capital G. That G is laying on it's side. So if you were to "turn over a log," you would be turning over a "low G." Also the often used word by Fenn, "logic," would mean "low G I see." It's all there on the ground. All the clues lead to it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bisti question for your brain trueyeti 3 1,321 01-21-2021, 08:35 PM
Last Post: trueyeti
  Jack's First Mistake was Made filmguy 9 2,817 01-15-2021, 03:31 PM
Last Post: jurassic
  Bisti Badlands Blaze trueyeti 9 1,875 12-28-2020, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Bisti Badlands Update trueyeti 0 567 08-02-2020, 10:37 PM
Last Post: trueyeti
  The Blaze (man made or not) SoulMates4Ever 24 12,200 01-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  Man made Structure, define that.. Gordon Lightfoot 2 1,868 10-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Last Post: OjoDude