Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gofundme to buy the chest
03-27-2021, 05:49 AM,
Hey Everyone,

David and I started a GoFundMe to try and buy the chest from Jack for his requested $5,000,000. Whatever is raised, we plan to make him an offer with. If that doesn't fly, we will take that money and design a treasure hunt around it and put it out there for the public to find(at no cost). Please read the description in the GoFundMe to get more details about how we would handle other situations. We make ZERO from doing any of this. We just want to try any attempt at getting answers and hearing from Forrest with his own words in that olive jar is probably our only chance.

https://www.gofundme.com/manage/acquire-...-from-jack

Thanks for your consideration with this.

admin/Stephanie
© Stephanie
03-27-2021, 12:12 PM,
RE: Gofundme to buy the chest
@Stephanie - NO! No, no, ... NO! Do NOT waste any more time, $$$, or effort on this thing. That's crazy talk. Stay away from that guy!

We do NOT need answers THAT badly. Since Jack obviously refuses to man-up about the entire situation, I very much doubt if you can trust him in ANY dealings concerning FF & the treasure. Are you even certain that the treasure is HIS to sell?

Whatever is written in FF's autobiography & supposedly secured in the sealed olive jar is most likely WORTHLESS ... so do NOT waste your $$$. That's the first thing that would have been opened by any dedicated searcher because it could easily have been resealed & no one would know any different.

If the treasure was found by Jack, the way he claims it was, he has absolutely NO reason to keep the process (the how & the where) a secret. That's so ridiculous! First, it was because he wanted to remain anonymous. Then he claimed that bull about "where FF wanted to die", & the last I heard, his reason for silence is to keep the "hidey" spot in a pristine condition. Jack's whole reasoning betrays his honesty.

Jack also claims that the treasure has remained in Santa Fe ... in a vault somewhere. Is that correct? Well, why wouldn't he take it to his own bank for safekeeping? I definitely would have brought it home with ME & placed it securely in MY bank ... where I know it would be close at hand. Jack is SO full of bull!

That stupid treasure is NOT worth your involvement, Stephanie. Please do NOT let FF & the Chase send you down the wrong path yet again. There are still things to be revealed, & someday they will be. Just try to be patient, &, for now, put your energies into other stuff ... like your friendship with David & your talking kitty. FF has taken more than enough from ALL of us.

Please do NOT reward Jack any further. He's NOTHING but a villain ... or perhaps simply a pawn in FF's game. Either way, Jack's deception is quite evident, & he is NOT to be trusted.

PS - Thanks so much for the holiday invite. That's just so stinkin' sweet. But I'm a homebody (nicer word than recluse), so I'll make do for now with my little critter family. However, I do have a connection with your neighbor across the street, so I may need to travel there sometime in the future. Sure hope it's NOT as far away as Colorado.
03-27-2021, 02:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-27-2021, 02:04 PM by rimsbrock.)
The autobiography does certainly not provide any useful information regarding the chase. Jack has stated himself that he does not intend to sell the solution and, in order to avoid selling the solution unintentionally with the olive jar, he checked back with Forrest, who confirmed that the solution is not in the autobiography.

You should consider the gist of what Becky from WV said. In her own way she makes some valid points.
03-27-2021, 02:50 PM,
@Easton yes we'd have the location...it's the only way to do anything like this. So anyone who feels they don't trust me, is welcome to of course not join in.

@Becky I'm not all that emotional about this. I feel that at some point the chest will be up for sale and what ever is in the pot, we'll make as an offer(minus any fees/taxes although someone said there wouldn't be any...but I think there would for something like this). I do think that it can be realized if the jar was resealed. It would be lacking 10 years of scientifically noticeable gunk. Looking in the jar for me is just a curiosity and also I think there's something powerful in doing this for anyone who feels cheated....I also think it's a statement to jack if he isn't willing to sell it to the other treasure hunters. As for rewarding Jack....he'll get a reward one way or the other. If he isn't actually the owner then we'll find out where it is and make an offer to them. I believe it's probably stuck with the estate lawyer at the moment. It would only make sense that forrest tried to help him avoid taxes and have him inherit the chest which probably caused a delay due to the lawsuits which probably have held up things.

@Rim Jack only told me that Forrest told him about what's in the jar. Who knows if it's everything....but regardless....I'd be curious to know what it says.
© Stephanie
03-27-2021, 10:15 PM,
Based on the ending, there's nothing in the jar other than more boring FF stories about his family.

It was just something else to hype for an ultimately small-minded man.
03-28-2021, 03:14 AM,
Could be....

Funny, but kpro/krapo/kris and i got into it on a facebook post and she looked pretty bad. Apparently she couldn't handle being outwitted and had them remove my comments, but keep hers. I never realize she couldn't hold her own. Maybe it was Mike trying to protect her from looking so bad...I don't know....but funniest thing was that it was on a facebook group called the brutal truth. The Brutal Truth till someone tells the truth about you and you don't want others to see it.
© Stephanie
03-28-2021, 04:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2021, 07:48 AM by rimsbrock.)
I doubt that you used the words "Apparently" and "truth" correctly. Kpro might have her flaws, but I am very sure that she keeps her heart where its supposed to be.

Whats more important to point out is that you seem to approve of throwing this interesting thread off topic, only to give yourself some room for a cutting remark about someone else. Your are the admin, part of your job is to actually prevent threads from derailing.
03-28-2021, 08:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2021, 08:59 AM by admin.)
(03-28-2021, 04:22 AM)rimsbrock Wrote: I doubt that you used the words "Apparently" and "truth" correctly. Kpro might have her flaws, but I am very sure that she keeps her heart where its supposed to be.

Whats more important to point out is that you seem to approve of throwing this interesting thread off topic, only to give yourself some room for a cutting remark about someone else. Your are the admin, part of your job is to actually prevent threads from derailing.

LOL So you're Kpro here. I'm sure many here will enjoy realizing that. She would be the only one with sympathy for herself LOL.
© Stephanie
03-28-2021, 09:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2021, 10:04 AM by rimsbrock.)
I really don't know what to respond to that; my intention was not to cause trouble. But if it suits you, you can call me "Kpro".

Regarding the topic, I am not quite sure what you wish to achieve with the GoFundMe. 5 000 000$ is a huge amount of money. I doubt that enough people would be willing to donate.

It seems to be more reasonable to look for one of Forrest's buried bronze bells instead, if you want to take a look into his autobiography.

There might be better ways to shed some light on Jack's secretiveness, though.
03-28-2021, 11:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2021, 11:07 AM by crazyfamily.)
Who cares about the chest. You can’t really keep the thing unless you’ve got security. After figuring that out, all we cared about was the solution to the poem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Child with cancer gofundme azuredeb 5 3,288 08-22-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: azuredeb