Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gofundme to buy the chest
03-28-2021, 12:22 PM,
RE: Gofundme to buy the chest
(03-28-2021, 11:06 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Who cares about the chest. You can’t really keep the thing unless you’ve got security. After figuring that out, all we cared about was the solution to the poem.

^This

And this whole narrative about the spot being sacred and special.

Bison Poop, people would love to go there.
03-28-2021, 01:19 PM,
(03-28-2021, 03:14 AM)admin Wrote: Could be....

Funny, but kpro/krapo/kris and i got into it on a facebook post and she looked pretty bad. Apparently she couldn't handle being outwitted and had them remove my comments, but keep hers. I never realize she couldn't hold her own.

Lol, this is one of the first things I realized about her.

Pays to be a winner.
03-28-2021, 01:40 PM,
(03-28-2021, 01:19 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 03:14 AM)admin Wrote: Could be....

Funny, but kpro/krapo/kris and i got into it on a facebook post and she looked pretty bad. Apparently she couldn't handle being outwitted and had them remove my comments, but keep hers. I never realize she couldn't hold her own.

Lol, this is one of the first things I realized about her.

I honestly never realized she lied so much. I'm not sure if she actually believes what she says and just doesn't realize what the facts are, or if she feels it's ok to lie as that's part of her personality. I'm wondering when Mike will start to realize how much she lies to him....we'll need to welcome him back when he comes to his senses about her. Still think he's a great guy.
© Stephanie
03-28-2021, 02:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2021, 03:04 PM by LeadSolver.)
Come on, y'all, coattail riders don't get far without reinvention & those 2 haven't graduated to greater mysteries. There's one coattail they won't ride - and it's the biggest one, above Jack's. In fact, they refuse to ride with the Solver. The existence of Solver ruins 100% of their ChaseMedia - (they're the ChaseMedia). In time, Lead Searcher/Solver is more famous than even Forrest, by way of much fame already... plus another album coming out soon Smile
I wish everyone luck in trying to battle Chase narrative. This GoFundMe is interesting. If 10,000 searchers can just do $500 each, then you get $5 million. 100,000 x $50 is cool. Situations like this however might get a single $100K donor(never know). I must remain indifferent and neutral to such ambitions. I want to see that someone got paid by Forrest for solving his poem. That's all it takes for me.
03-28-2021, 03:03 PM,
I get it that something happened between the two of you, and that you very obviously don't like her, but saying something like this

(03-28-2021, 01:40 PM)admin Wrote: I'm wondering when Mike will start to realize how much she lies to him....we'll need to welcome him back when he comes to his senses about her. Still think he's a great guy.

is just disturbingly inappropriate. I doubt that this is the right way of advertising a GoFundMe project.
03-28-2021, 04:03 PM,
(03-28-2021, 03:03 PM)rimsbrock Wrote: I get it that something happened between the two of you, and that you very obviously don't like her, but saying something like this

(03-28-2021, 01:40 PM)admin Wrote: I'm wondering when Mike will start to realize how much she lies to him....we'll need to welcome him back when he comes to his senses about her. Still think he's a great guy.

is just disturbingly inappropriate. I doubt that this is the right way of advertising a GoFundMe project.

You’re welcome to advertise your own GoFundMe.

Pays to be a winner.
03-28-2021, 06:52 PM,
(03-28-2021, 04:03 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 03:03 PM)rimsbrock Wrote: I get it that something happened between the two of you, and that you very obviously don't like her, but saying something like this

You’re welcome to advertise your own GoFundMe.

And I’ll add that I think Kpro will go down as providing the biggest disservice to the Chase. All of her pervasive lying has been a big part of that. She can’t even follow her own expectations for others on her site (got to back up accusations with proof). She couldn’t do that also when she was on this site.

Pays to be a winner.
03-28-2021, 08:59 PM,

Oh kpro have the guts to show yourself.
© Stephanie
03-29-2021, 09:56 AM,
@Stephanie - What exactly has Kpro lied about? What happened?

@fundamental design - Okay. Where's YOUR proof of Kpro's "pervasive lying"?

I do NOT know her nor do I pay attention to what goes on at her place. If I've missed something important, please tell me about it. How does she manage to upset everyone so much?

Has anyone discovered the cause of FF's death? That whole business stinks to high heaven. Knowing the truth about that would go a long way in explaining the whole Chase fiasco. All I know for certain is that the last few months of his life were different than the previous ones. FF continually wrote to me about getting old & how bad his health had become, & he explained how Peggy would never get better. I am still unable to figure out precisely WHEN & WHAT alarmed me enough to ask him to promise to remain alive until at least the day AFTER his b'day. Something was up & I just knew it. I still feel like I should have done something more, ... but what? It's difficult to know what to believe.
03-29-2021, 01:33 PM,
Everything Stephanie said is bang on correct . Has all the symptoms of a compulsive liar. If anyone asks when she lied , the answer is All the time .

She will twist and distort truths . She mis-directs and derails almost any conversation that is one on one with her . She NEVER , EVER , EVER answers a question with a direct coherent response . It always twists and turns another direction . And her writing skills are very questionable when it comes to proper word usage . Almost as if her truthful mind is arguing with the lying portion and gets jumbled up .

As far as holding her own : Nope . Not a chance as she has a problem focusing on truthful aspects of conversation which leads her toward a non-resolution of the facts . Henceforth , no one talking to her can resolve or conclude any type of closure to their concerns .

NOTICE :
This has been a paid advertisement for commercializing the Chase for personal enrichment and/or gain through very immoral and immature channels of commercialization

And I agree with Becky . There is ZERO valuable information in that jar . And offering anything other than a jail sentence to that dude is just folly .
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Child with cancer gofundme azuredeb 5 3,288 08-22-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: azuredeb