Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gofundme to buy the chest
03-29-2021, 08:57 PM,
RE: Gofundme to buy the chest
(03-29-2021, 01:33 PM)Faulkins Maze Wrote: Everything Stephanie said is bang on correct . Has all the symptoms of a compulsive liar. If anyone asks when she lied , the answer is All the time .

She will twist and distort truths . She mis-directs and derails almost any conversation that is one on one with her . She NEVER , EVER , EVER answers a question with a direct coherent response . It always twists and turns another direction . And her writing skills are very questionable when it comes to proper word usage . Almost as if her truthful mind is arguing with the lying portion and gets jumbled up .

As far as holding her own : Nope . Not a chance as she has a problem focusing on truthful aspects of conversation which leads her toward a non-resolution of the facts . Henceforth , no one talking to her can resolve or conclude any type of closure to their concerns .

NOTICE :
This has been a paid advertisement for commercializing the Chase for personal enrichment and/or gain through very immoral and immature channels of commercialization

And I agree with Becky . There is ZERO valuable information in that jar . And offering anything other than a jail sentence to that dude is just folly .

Happy you agree with some of what I said...but your paid advertisement really made me laugh.

Even if it's not the jar that the gofundme can raise funds for....even if it was just one piece in the chest....I'd love to put it out there for treasure hunters who put their heart and soul into looking and felt that they were cheated from an authentic find.

I found a great find tonight. A guy put up on marketplace some old comics with no price. I messaged him and he said he had about 100 of them how much would I pay. I said $100. So he gave me the address...me and my friend David drove into the country in the scariest sketchy sandy pot hole roads to this trailer with privacy fence and keep out signs all around....oh and it was pitch black out lol....guy brought them out, we asked he just put them in the back of my truck, we gave him the money and we took off. Just went through them and found Fantastic Four #48, #49, #50. Haven't looked at others, but those seem like they could be worth something. The guy wants us to meet him tomorrow at a house he's cleaning out. I think we'll go.
© Stephanie
04-01-2021, 03:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-01-2021, 03:42 AM by Faulkins Maze.)
RE: Gofundme to buy the chest
(03-29-2021, 08:57 PM)admin Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 01:33 PM)Faulkins Maze Wrote: Everything Stephanie said is bang on correct . Has all the symptoms of a compulsive liar. If anyone asks when she lied , the answer is All the time .

She will twist and distort truths . She mis-directs and derails almost any conversation that is one on one with her . She NEVER , EVER , EVER answers a question with a direct coherent response . It always twists and turns another direction . And her writing skills are very questionable when it comes to proper word usage . Almost as if her truthful mind is arguing with the lying portion and gets jumbled up .

As far as holding her own : Nope . Not a chance as she has a problem focusing on truthful aspects of conversation which leads her toward a non-resolution of the facts . Henceforth , no one talking to her can resolve or conclude any type of closure to their concerns .

NOTICE :
This has been a paid advertisement for commercializing the Chase for personal enrichment and/or gain through very immoral and immature channels of commercialization

And I agree with Becky . There is ZERO valuable information in that jar . And offering anything other than a jail sentence to that dude is just folly .

Happy you agree with some of what I said...but your paid advertisement really made me laugh.

Even if it's not the jar that the gofundme can raise funds for....even if it was just one piece in the chest....I'd love to put it out there for treasure hunters who put their heart and soul into looking and felt that they were cheated from an authentic find.

I found a great find tonight. A guy put up on marketplace some old comics with no price. I messaged him and he said he had about 100 of them how much would I pay. I said $100. So he gave me the address...me and my friend David drove into the country in the scariest sketchy sandy pot hole roads to this trailer with privacy fence and keep out signs all around....oh and it was pitch black out lol....guy brought them out, we asked he just put them in the back of my truck, we gave him the money and we took off. Just went through them and found Fantastic Four #48, #49, #50. Haven't looked at others, but those seem like they could be worth something. The guy wants us to meet him tomorrow at a house he's cleaning out. I think we'll go.

That is a REALLY REALLY cool find!! I tell my wife this all the time : EVERY single time I find a wicked nice deal on craigslist , it never fails that the dude lives on the VERY LAST street in that area (if not a dirt road ) at the very LAST house on the block , on a dead end street , with NO house numbers or street signs !! Every time . Some of the time , I am like "what in the heck am I doing here ?" The kicker is that when i get it home and clean it up , it was the sickest deal I could ever hope to get . And more than likely , everyone else turned around , and left that deal for ME to grab .

I totally feel you on your reasons for the offer . You are REALLY doing it for those reasons , and for that I applaud you . But as they say " There is only a few of us honest people left in this Covid world , folks that have integrity and character , and actually care enough about others to try and help them out "

On the paid advertisment : I mean has anyone seen one of their youtube vids ? It is like monetizing ads every 2 minutes ?! for a 7 hour show! . i dont know how people sit there skipping ads all night . Lmao .
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Child with cancer gofundme azuredeb 5 3,291 08-22-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: azuredeb