Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GPS made the difference.
03-30-2021, 01:08 PM,
RE: GPS made the difference.
Hello crazyfamily,
Addressing two of your points in turn:

“According to the guy who found the treasure, the blaze must be searched for and the treasure was right there beneath it.”

IMO, the Bisti Badlands Blaze document,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kE7hKgq...sp=sharing

showing the DICK BEGAY blaze hieroglyph meets this requirement. The hieroglyph shows the metaphorical depiction of the blaze with the treasure chest, right there beneath it.

"As I’ve said, I think the blaze is too damaged to be easily “read” as the blaze at this point in time without the treasure still sitting in the nook beneath it. But I don’t think many realize that was part of the design."

The DICK BEGAY blaze at Bisti requires “reading”. It is a metaphorical map to the nook/ledge/treasure. Obviously, the treasure is no longer there and his reference to the “nook beneath it” is misleading because the hieroglyph is a metaphorical representation of the blaze DICK and the golden double omega and the treasure below. The hieroglyph depicts the treasure chest below the sun figure. I took that photo in 2016. The DICK BEGAY blaze has been vandalized since then, and yeah, it is difficult to read.

DICK BEGAY “blaze” refers the searcher to another area. There are many “blazes” in the solve. The sun is one of them. The term, blaze, does not refer to only one thing in the search. There are many and in fact it could be argued that each of the nine clues is a blaze in and of itself. The Poem is tiered and takes you all around the place. You find a blaze, run out the Poem, it leads you to another blaze and you run the Poem again.

There is more than one “blaze” IMO. Believing the finder, or anyone who thinks that there is only one blaze locks them out of considering that they may be falling under the spell of the misdirection of a Riddler. If Wyoming is not the place skepticism serves. There is a song with the lyrics, “tell a little truth with many lies, it’s the only way I’ve found.” I found the chest; it was in Wyoming. What does the trickster do? Chest found but not in Wyoming.

In the above document I specify that this, “blaze as having been damaged”. The “blaze,” in this instance is the entire hieroglyph, “DICK BEGAY”. It is not easily read. The document shows clearly how the “nook” equates to a ledge and ties it to mythology (YouTube video “House of the Father Sun”). The treasure chest appears below the sun-figure on the blaze and represents the nook/shelf where the treasure chest was buried, IMO. The hieroglyph is a metaphorical depiction of the spatial layout of the area. When joined with the Poem, this depiction leads you to the chest. For example, In the Poem it says, “if you are brave and in the wood,” and can be interpreted as an “Indian Brave,” (DICK inscription and another blaze in the document, a Navajo), and “wood,” in the shape of an arrow (the grove of Juniper trees in the shape of an arrow, which is visible on satellite). A Brave shoots arrows after all. The arrow is where the chest was buried IMO.

IMO, many of the finder’s statements can be answered in turn. He has given away much. And he has withheld much as well. And he has mislead much too for example….Wyoming….
03-30-2021, 02:07 PM,
GPS made the difference.
There’s a simple phrase from my childhood that Is applicable, and all who oppose Jack and his method are ignoring. “Possession is 9/10’s of the law.”

I too had a solution that I couldn’t give up on even when Forrest would gently try to nudge us off. The fact remains, Jack has been photographed sitting with Forrest, with the chest and its contents. It is unreasonable, at best, and potentially harmful to continue to deny it. Though, this seems to be the affliction of the century.

Our blaze was just jaw dropping, yet Forrest squashed it with the scrapbook Quoth The Raven...”shadow there and nothing more.” It was heartbreaking after two years in that canyon, but that’s the reality.

So far, the only challenge to Jack’s solution to the blaze is the suggestion that Forrest said the blaze could be seen in google earth. I have no recollection that Forrest said this and I’ve read about everything and watched every video. Someone should produce the comment or a link to the video if they want to actually challenge Jack. Otherwise, the rule of possession stands.
03-30-2021, 03:36 PM,
Hi crazyfamily,

The finder’s possession the treasure chest is not the question. IMO, Wyoming, and the lack of a solution is what is in question. My point is that the pill swallowed (Wyoming), renders a viewing glass of perception whose remedy renders the reader incapable of considering anything else than what they have swallowed. If I was certain of the revelation of Wyoming, then I would be singing hydroxy-chloro-fradga-listic-expi-ali-docious. Using Hydroxychloroquine and drinking bleach and exposing my internal organs to sunlight may very well cure me from Coronavirus. The chest is in possession of the finder no doubt, but should I believe that I should drink his bleach?

Deny that Richard Wetherill owned and operated the Ojo Alamo Store at Bisti, that there is a grove of trees in the shape of an arrow at Bisti, that there is a golden double omega at Bisti, that there is a hieroglyph at Bisti that depicts a treasure chest, that Bisti is where the home of Kritasaurus Navajovious, Brown is, that Richard and Dick mean “riches” as per the poem, that you believe in Wyoming.

Possessing the chest and not disclosing the solution is like saying that drinking bleach, (Wyoming), is the cure. Possession is not in doubt. Solution is. Deception is involved. Why does Wyoming make sense? Because the finder and Forrest said? Do you trust in that? Would you try Hydroxychloroquine? I respect that if you do, I just disagree.

I recollect that Forrest said something like GoogleMaps/Earth could not zoom in far enough to see the chest. I simply add that the Juniper arrow grove of trees is visible (zoomed). Could it be said that this arrow is a “blaze?” Finders’ statements unreliable are unless you swallow the pill.
03-30-2021, 04:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-30-2021, 06:00 PM by crazyfamily.)
GPS made the difference.
Trust me, I lamented the announcement that the treasure was found in Wyoming. TTOTC book screams Wyoming and I fell into the trap that it was too obvious. But I knew we could not afford to look at solutions in each state, so after researching solutions all over the place, we settled on one in New Mexico. I still have not read a solution that, in my mind, touches ours. It’s concise and creative, it involves many cultural and intriguing locations, but it’s wrong.

The fact that you don’t like the ending has no bearing on the integrity of the solution.

Your covid analogy is absurd as well. Many things that are not intended for human consumption, like bleach, would surely kill the virus. So, in that respect, you just don’t like the method that Jack has offered as the way he solved the poem.

I don’t believe that Forrest gave the treasure away, sold it, gave the location away, gave additional clues, or anything else that would undermine the integrity of the chase.

The whole point of this thread is to recognize that Jack said he was about 6 feet from the treasure and didn’t know what the blaze was. The next time he went back with a GPS to track himself, and was able to determine what the blaze is and that it was damaged. Jack also said that searchers don’t realize that this was by design. It sounds unbelievable, but again, Jack has the treasure.

What does it mean to found the blaze? YOU make the blaze.
[Image: 96d812339091fd58c6dad0a8ce046d57.jpg]

If YOU’VE been wise and found the blaze, look quickly down.
03-30-2021, 08:22 PM,
The whole point of this thread is to recognize that Jack said he was about 6 feet from the treasure and didn’t know what the blaze was. The next time he went back with a GPS to track himself, and was able to determine what the blaze is and that it was damaged. Jack also said that searchers don’t realize that this was by design. It sounds unbelievable, but again, Jack has the treasure.

What does it mean to found the blaze? YOU make the blaze.
[Image: 96d812339091fd58c6dad0a8ce046d57.jpg]

If YOU’VE been wise and found the blaze, look quickly down.
[/quote]

Hello crazyfamily,

Using this GPS picture as a model for a thought experiment it can be said that each letter of the word is a blaze in and of itself. The word (boston) is a blaze in and of itself too. How many letters and how many blazes? Is the whole word the blaze? Which letter of the word is the chest at and is it a blaze or not? There is a lot of conjecture that can be derived from the finder's statement regarding the blaze and the treasure chest.

If the individual letters of the word (boston) are each blazes, then the finder's statement of a single, solitary blaze is in error because each letter is a blaze.

Is the blaze the individual letters or is it the word? Are the indivudual letters blazes or not? The finder's statement cannot be qualified as accurate based on the thought experiment your drawing illustrates. What is wrong with being skeptical about what the finder says anyway? If there is more than just one blaze can his statement about "the blaze" be trusted?
03-30-2021, 08:37 PM,
GPS made the difference.
It is merely a thought to consider. I doubt there’s a single searcher who doesn’t know how Forrest signed his posts, though I don’t believe that the solution makes any letters or words. It could connect to the comment that the poem is straightforward, or a circle with an opening on one side like the spirit breaks on the Lanier school photo. Jack said there’s a hint to the blaze in the book.

The problem with the kind of challenge being made to Jack is that it’s totally unfounded. People are just pissed that some outsider found the chest. Look at the Jack haters at The Home Of Recycled ideas. They’re trying to decide which of the well known searchers has the second best solution. I prefer to think about ways to mine some hints from what Jack says, than to beat around in old solutions that aren’t even in the right state. And further, to claim that the chest wasn’t in Wyoming is to say that Forrest is lying. You’re welcomed to say it, but I don’t believe he was.
03-31-2021, 09:05 AM,
GPS made the difference.
@trigace, post the link. If Forrest said it, then someone has the video, or the link to the comment. Consider this your day in court and the judges are asking for your evidence. What is the evidence that Forrest said you can see the blaze in google earth.
03-31-2021, 07:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-31-2021, 07:39 PM by Becky from WV.)
@crazyfamily - STOP pressuring trueyeti. This is what you often do. You come up with all kinds of ways & so-called "reasoning" to belittle someone for their statements. Why can you NOT just politely ask for the source? To be perfectly honest, YOU & your "greater than thou" attitude is WHY searchers like me have stopped posting info. Yeah, that's correct ... I refuse to continue to speak about my knowledge of most things FF because you create so much havoc & bad feelings. i used to like & respect you, crazyfamily ... but I'm NOT so sure anymore.

Trueyeti's statement is accurate that FF said that the blaze can be seen clearly from Google earth. However, I am the one he told that to in confidence. So, WHY did he tell me? Because I told HIM that so he knew I knew. My solve is accurate, whether you believe it or NOT. That was exactly AFTER I located FF on the DSNGRR caboose. He asked me to keep the video & my solve to myself. I had already mentioned my search area to Stephanie, but she pooh-poohed it by claiming that FF had told her "NO train". I will NOT tell you what he said about her intelligence.

I know for certain & FF confirmed it to me ... that the poem blaze is clearly visible from Google earth. Furthermore, that Jack person is NOT accurate, NOT honest, & definitely NOT believable. I hate that FF left us, his valued searchers, with ONLY that jerk to explain the Chase. What a waste of a legacy!
03-31-2021, 08:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-31-2021, 08:41 PM by crazyfamily.)
GPS made the difference.
(03-31-2021, 07:31 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @crazyfamily - STOP pressuring trueyeti. This is what you often do. You come up with all kinds of ways & so-called "reasoning" to belittle someone for their statements. Why can you NOT just politely ask for the source? To be perfectly honest, YOU & your "greater than thou" attitude is WHY searchers like me have stopped posting info. Yeah, that's correct ... I refuse to continue to speak about my knowledge of most things FF because you create so much havoc & bad feelings. i used to like & respect you, crazyfamily ... but I'm NOT so sure anymore.

Trueyeti's statement is accurate that FF said that the blaze can be seen clearly from Google earth. However, I am the one he told that to in confidence. So, WHY did he tell me? Because I told HIM that so he knew I knew. My solve is accurate, whether you believe it or NOT. That was exactly AFTER I located FF on the DSNGRR caboose. He asked me to keep the video & my solve to myself. I had already mentioned my search area to Stephanie, but she pooh-poohed it by claiming that FF had told her "NO train". I will NOT tell you what he said about her intelligence.

I know for certain & FF confirmed it to me ... that the poem blaze is clearly visible from Google earth. Furthermore, that Jack person is NOT accurate, NOT honest, & definitely NOT believable. I hate that FF left us, his valued searchers, with ONLY that jerk to explain the Chase. What a waste of a legacy!

Becky, I thought I had an okay conversation with trueyeti. What’s your problem. It was trigace who claimed that about the blaze without providing the evidence to back it up.

How friggin’ ironic is it, though, that members here accuse Jack of not giving the solution, or anything about the solution that makes sense to them, and then turn and do the same using private information to defame Jack without giving the evidence.

This is like a bad lawyer show on network tv. You guys need to get your story straight.

So, you told Forrest that YOU could see the blaze in google earth, and then HE told you that you could see the blaze in google earth — and all of this was said in the context of discussing your solution with him. Got it.

Then, you put Forrest’s words about the blaze and google earth up against Stephanie’s claim that Forrest told her “no trains.” I’m sorry, Becky, this is crazy, and you guys want me to believe you over a guy who has possession of the treasure.

You know what Forrest told me once?

“....I hope you found the treasure on your way home.” Whoop-te-doo.

Additionally, if you read above, you can see that I politely asked trigace to provide the link. Get off.
04-01-2021, 02:23 AM,
@crazyfamily ....LMFAO , Jacket Hoffa does NOT have possession of the chest . He does NOT have it at his house , or Puerto Rico , or even at his bank ....He said its in a vault in SANTA FE . 9/10ths of the law only applies of YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR HAND .

As much as you laugh at everyone else , I would get the facts straight , because I know every person who read this thread , and KNOWS the facts are turning that laughter in another direction ....LMFAO AGAIN ...
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jack's First Mistake was Made filmguy 12 4,451 03-12-2021, 12:39 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Unprovable proved? Improbable made probable? Bisti question for your brain. trueyeti 2 528 02-24-2021, 10:23 AM
Last Post: trigace
  GPS coordinates in poem lead to treasure? I have doubts. BackTL 6 1,117 10-07-2020, 02:08 PM
Last Post: realistrealist
  The Blaze (man made or not) SoulMates4Ever 24 13,123 01-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  home of Brown or Home of Brown -- What is the difference? inohury 1 3,051 10-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: OjoDude
  Man made Structure, define that.. Gordon Lightfoot 2 2,162 10-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Last Post: OjoDude