Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GPS made the difference.
04-01-2021, 07:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-01-2021, 10:28 AM by crazyfamily.)
GPS made the difference.
Well, specifically, Jack said the treasure was in a vault in New Mexico. I don’t recall reading that it was in Santa Fe.

“I put it in a vault (not Forrest’s) at a secure location in New Mexico. It will remain there until I sell it.”

Regardless, when you pay for a safe deposit box, the contents belong to you. Laugh all you like. I’m not laughing at anyone, I’m looking at this objectively. No one has offered anything but conspiracy level conjecture about Jack and his recovery of the treasure.

The bottom line is, all you Jack haters believe that Forrest lied to you. I don’t buy in to that line of thinking. Again, no one has offered any evidence that points to anything other than what has been said by Jack, Forrest and Shiloh.

And lastly, Becky, Forrest doesn’t owe us anything. What makes anyone think this?! He said it was something that was very personal to HIM.

There’s no consolation prize, but I’d take a guess that Forrest gave you special access to him for a reason. If you need something to remember him by, that is it.

This whole thing is clearly a good study in confirmation bias, that is, we have all gotten out of it what our biases have allowed. Now, you guys want conspiracy, you will get conspiracy. Is it coincidence that a lawyer is the one suing everybody? Nope.
04-01-2021, 09:02 AM,
GPS made the difference.
Go back and reread Blue Jeans and Hush Puppies.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jack's First Mistake was Made filmguy 12 4,377 03-12-2021, 12:39 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Unprovable proved? Improbable made probable? Bisti question for your brain. trueyeti 2 507 02-24-2021, 10:23 AM
Last Post: trigace
  GPS coordinates in poem lead to treasure? I have doubts. BackTL 6 1,079 10-07-2020, 02:08 PM
Last Post: realistrealist
  The Blaze (man made or not) SoulMates4Ever 24 13,034 01-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  home of Brown or Home of Brown -- What is the difference? inohury 1 3,033 10-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: OjoDude
  Man made Structure, define that.. Gordon Lightfoot 2 2,143 10-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Last Post: OjoDude