Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Seacher Coin Announced!
04-03-2021, 05:08 AM,
RE: New Seacher Coin Announced!
(04-03-2021, 04:37 AM)BinocularsGuy Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 12:54 PM)Top Secret Wrote: krapo once again proves why she is voted the chase's most evil person.

What gets me is she says Fenn told her to come visit her right away, and make a list of hundreds of questions to ask. She says she told him no I'm too busy right now. Something doesn't smell right.

yeah and it doesn't smell right that Cynthia would move before it was found and forrest died. She was obsessed with him and the chest. My theory has evolved. I think it was in his backyard and he asked Cynthia to hide it up in Wyoming for it to be found by someone who he wanted to find it. I think Jack had everything Forrest wanted to be that finder. When I emailed a few times with Jack, I believed him when he told me it wasn't in his backyard. I could be wrong, but it's my theory.

I'm sure this will probably get me hate mail for suggesting publicly...but Forrest was a player. Anyone who doesn't believe that, didn't know him. I question if Forrest went both ways and I question if Jack and him were closer than anyone realizes. When I heard part of that show Kpro did...she mentioned something about Jack having a significant other. Usually that's not said if it's a girlfriend.

Also, there's something about the photo where Forrest and Jack are together. The look on Forrest's face and how his hands are laying. I had this feeling and hadn't said anything and someone who I respect in the chase and knew Forrest well made a comment on a thread on facebook about the way Forrest was looking at him as if he had feelings for Jack. So I don't think I'm the only one who has questioned these things.

As for Kpro she thrives on feeling she's above everyone else and surrounds herself with people who will admire her who she can lie to and will believe what comes out of her mouth. I mean she accuses Mindy of giving out her kids names when Mindy has proven many times she didn't...but Kpro HAS to keep saying what she knows is a lie because the fact is...Mindy is cute. Mindy gets a lot of attention for being authentic and helpful. Kpro realizes she can never be cute as much as she tries(can someone tell Candy to give her some lipstick advice????) So Kpro has to create a reason to put Mindy down and a made up lie is the only way she can do it.

Same with me. Forrest was inappropriate making comments about a 16 year old girl. Even the mom of that girl told me that she felt uncomfortable about that. Kpro is COMPLICIT!! She points her lies towards me about that situation...I believe she even says I named the kid...I didn't. The kid or the mom never even come on CC. Kpro put Forrest on a pedestal KNOWING his flirtatious remarks towards this child and his remarks about how he would "buy" 3 girls, one of which was the 16 year old. That's BS to admire a man who's doing that and making excuses for him. I called Forrest out on it and told him that wasn't right. If we don't do that in society then we're part of the problem. Hopefully me making noise about that put a realization to him that he should stick with ladies who are at least 18.

Bottom line...kpro changes her stories to fit her narrative. Too many people say that Forrest thought she was a weasel for me to not believe them.
© Stephanie
04-03-2021, 07:03 AM,
(04-03-2021, 05:08 AM)admin Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 04:37 AM)BinocularsGuy Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 12:54 PM)Top Secret Wrote: krapo once again proves why she is voted the chase's most evil person.

What gets me is she says Fenn told her to come visit her right away, and make a list of hundreds of questions to ask. She says she told him no I'm too busy right now. Something doesn't smell right.

yeah and it doesn't smell right that Cynthia would move before it was found and forrest died. She was obsessed with him and the chest. My theory has evolved. I think it was in his backyard and he asked Cynthia to hide it up in Wyoming for it to be found by someone who he wanted to find it. I think Jack had everything Forrest wanted to be that finder. When I emailed a few times with Jack, I believed him when he told me it wasn't in his backyard. I could be wrong, but it's my theory.

I'm sure this will probably get me hate mail for suggesting publicly...but Forrest was a player. Anyone who doesn't believe that, didn't know him. I question if Forrest went both ways and I question if Jack and him were closer than anyone realizes. When I heard part of that show Kpro did...she mentioned something about Jack having a significant other. Usually that's not said if it's a girlfriend.

Also, there's something about the photo where Forrest and Jack are together. The look on Forrest's face and how his hands are laying. I had this feeling and hadn't said anything and someone who I respect in the chase and knew Forrest well made a comment on a thread on facebook about the way Forrest was looking at him as if he had feelings for Jack. So I don't think I'm the only one who has questioned these things.

As for Kpro she thrives on feeling she's above everyone else and surrounds herself with people who will admire her who she can lie to and will believe what comes out of her mouth. I mean she accuses Mindy of giving out her kids names when Mindy has proven many times she didn't...but Kpro HAS to keep saying what she knows is a lie because the fact is...Mindy is cute. Mindy gets a lot of attention for being authentic and helpful. Kpro realizes she can never be cute as much as she tries(can someone tell Candy to give her some lipstick advice????) So Kpro has to create a reason to put Mindy down and a made up lie is the only way she can do it.

Same with me. Forrest was inappropriate making comments about a 16 year old girl. Even the mom of that girl told me that she felt uncomfortable about that. Kpro is COMPLICIT!! She points her lies towards me about that situation...I believe she even says I named the kid...I didn't. The kid or the mom never even come on CC. Kpro put Forrest on a pedestal KNOWING his flirtatious remarks towards this child and his remarks about how he would "buy" 3 girls, one of which was the 16 year old. That's BS to admire a man who's doing that and making excuses for him. I called Forrest out on it and told him that wasn't right. If we don't do that in society then we're part of the problem. Hopefully me making noise about that put a realization to him that he should stick with ladies who are at least 18.

Bottom line...kpro changes her stories to fit her narrative. Too many people say that Forrest thought she was a weasel for me to not believe them.

This...

Pays to be a winner.
04-03-2021, 09:41 AM,
I was thinking how ironic it is that she gets upset over someone naming her child's name...and I don't even know why her kids name was said...but then she could careless that the guy she worshipped was talking about buying a 16 year old, talking about this 16 year olds body, and holding hands with this 16 year old. What does she do instead of hold that adult accountable? She blames the person who calls that guy out for saying it's not cool. So sad to hear how complicit she is with that situation. She needs to reevaluate her morals. Why did she careless? Because she got her ego stroked. Because she was comforted by this guy. Believe me...I'm no different in that I let that same type of comfort and ego seducing put me into a trance at times...but at least I own it.
© Stephanie
04-03-2021, 10:02 AM,
Is every thread going to turn into this?
04-03-2021, 01:28 PM,
If you all want a souvenir of the chase worth having, check out my new NFT collection: Almost Nonhuman.

https://opensea.io/collection/the-almost...ssets/edit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
04-04-2021, 07:50 AM,
(04-02-2021, 04:00 PM)Faulkins Maze Wrote: What I fail to understand is how in the world ANYONE thinks she is a nice person ?

All those comments on their channel , all the people in the live chat , they all seem like intelligent , well rounded people .

How they don't come to the conclusion that she is the shadiest liar i can think of out of all the 7%ers , is beyond me .

And she STILL HAS VIEWERS ?????
Fenn tube by design is a cult tool, you will never see any negative comments (more than 5 minutes) because she will just ban them, so only positive comments/commenters remain. The banned can keep commenting, it is just that no one else can read them.

This is why she is the chase's most evil person - all she did was complain when people were banned on CC - then she gets her own vanity show and banns everyone who disagrees with her. She is a pathetic beast.
04-04-2021, 08:52 AM,
(04-03-2021, 10:02 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Is every thread going to turn into this?

Sure why not? The Chase is pretty much over and we might as well just discuss things relating to the aftermath.
© Stephanie
04-04-2021, 10:02 AM,
So, I’ve been reading about the various libel suits that are coming out of the previous presidency and the false claims of voter fraud against Dominion and other voting machine manufacturers. It seems to reason that this is the ultimate way to battle false claims. The first amendment does not protect illegal activities.

At what point does someone like Shiloh file defamation suits against some of these people who are claiming that Forrest and the Fenn family are behind the fake ending of the chase? And Jack?
04-05-2021, 07:21 AM,
I doubt anybody will be filing any defamation suits. They want this to go away. Jack told Kpro that he wanted the blogs and YouTubers to stop discussing him/it.??

As far as Jack being gay. Of course he is. I knew from the moment I read medium article #1 that he was either gay or a woman. No straight man is crying in the woods or claims how “gorgeous a book looks sitting on his coffee table”. That being said, there’s nothing wrong with being gay but there is something wrong with being an asshole.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Forrest swung the other way on occasion. It wouldn’t be something he talked about either. It is odd that he alluded to Frosty’s polarity in the book.
04-05-2021, 07:51 AM,
(04-05-2021, 07:21 AM)MarinaMein Wrote: I doubt anybody will be filing any defamation suits. They want this to go away. Jack told Kpro that he wanted the blogs and YouTubers to stop discussing him/it.??

As far as Jack being gay. Of course he is. I knew from the moment I read medium article #1 that he was either gay or a woman. No straight man is crying in the woods or claims how “gorgeous a book looks sitting on his coffee table”. That being said, there’s nothing wrong with being gay but there is something wrong with being an asshole.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Forrest swung the other way on occasion. It wouldn’t be something he talked about either. It is odd that he alluded to Frosty’s polarity in the book.

I never thought at all there was anything wrong with being gay...I'm only bringing it up as I believe it could have been a motive for Forrest to give Jack the ability to be the finder.
© Stephanie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What if a place is announced admin 16 3,353 08-14-2020, 01:03 PM
Last Post: æ___
  The last FF coin drawing July 28 mdc777 3 2,339 05-27-2020, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Forrest fenn searcher coin #72 turcitt 3 1,772 05-28-2019, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Seeker9
  Ending Wednesday evening coin # 72 turcitt 0 950 01-29-2019, 01:54 PM
Last Post: turcitt
  coin #005 on Ebay mdc777 13 6,415 08-02-2018, 11:21 AM