Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Seacher Coin Announced!
04-05-2021, 10:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-05-2021, 10:34 PM by crazyfamily.)
New Seacher Coin Announced!
Alright, I’ll give you this. Jack’s comments about the solution being part of Forrest’s emotional attachment to the spot and how he didn’t think you could solve the thing and not have some kind of idea about the reason it was special to him. That is an abstract thought that comes clear if the finder and the hider have something in common.

That doesn’t negate Jack as the finder, it opens a possible insight into Jack’s method. Gordon Lightfoot is gonna be pissed.
04-05-2021, 10:38 PM,
RE: New Seacher Coin Announced!
i would have to opin on the side of - nah . Reason being Jacket Hoffa might SOUND or WRITE gay , but his shitty attitude does not resemble even the most "catty" of gay people I have personally known .

They would NOT call someone Retarded , or shame others , or troll the entire community with bullshit email replies.

No I would say , after further thought , his personality would be an INSULT to gay people far and wide .
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
04-06-2021, 03:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2021, 08:48 AM by trueyeti.)
(04-05-2021, 09:52 PM)admin Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 08:48 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Don’t get me wrong. A serious searcher would have to consider everything. We had a gay hook-up road in our search area that worked with “Fairy’s dancing around a rock.”

Funny, but I had this whole gay solve once. I totally forgot about it. I wonder if I could find it. I usually created documents for my solves that were deleted though. I'm sure I had a lot of possible connections to that theme. Does anyone else? I don't think I considered the fairies though or the rainbow. I've heard others mention something about Eric Sloan and Forrest having feelings towards him. It was more than one person who mentioned that to me. I never saw any connection there myself...but the fact two people said that to me seems interesting.

Hi Admin,
Below is a link to the short document I made titled, “Bisti Badlands Blaze,”. The first picture shows the DICK BEGAY hieroglyph. If you look at that picture you can see a large and clear penis on the relief of the rock surface below DICK BEGAY, (the name Dick Begay). And to the left of the phallus tip is where the etching of the treasure chest is scratched into the rock surface. So, there in the image and on the rock is a clear penis and the word BEGAY.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kE7hKgq...sp=sharing

By the way, (pardon the pun, lol), the jpeg image of the picture also shows tons of squiggly “Ws,” an etching of a woman (on the right side of the pic), as well as the initials ES. If you can’t see these from the pdf document, let me know and I will endeavor to make the high-res jpeg available.

Within the document, DICK BEGAY is the same person as DICK, (the monolith). “Dick” is short (nickname) for Richard. Richard Wetherill owned the Ojo Alamo Store at Bisti. Richard Wetherill had the turquoise bracelet made.

If the Poem reads “and hint of riches new and old,” then how many “riches,” does it take to screw in a light bulb? (Four by this count).

Riches old: DICK BEGAY, DICK, and Richard Wetherill.

Riches new: The contents of the treasure chest. (Turquoise bracelet within).

What is the link between riches new and old? Could it be that “and hint of riches new and old,” is pointing at Richard Wetherill (turquoise bracelet and owner of Ojo Alamo Store at Bisti), Dick Begay (Navajo brave), and the turquoise bracelet that Forrest put into the treasure chest with his riches?

IMO the reference to the rainbow can be applied to mean the Golden Double Omega…it is like a rainbow…and points to the gold..at the end of TTOTC book and on the ground out there.
04-06-2021, 04:28 AM,
Two can keep a secret...was this his secret?
It doesn't matter who you are; it only matters who they think you are
© Stephanie
04-06-2021, 12:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-09-2021, 09:47 AM by trueyeti.)
(04-06-2021, 04:28 AM)admin Wrote: Two can keep a secret...was this his secret?

Hi Admin,
How can these two lines intersect?

One
One of them is dead, one can keep a secret

Two
The mask of persona (psychology), is the face you wear for the world to perceive you, not the real you, or what you say to others to make them believe about you, again not the real you.

One can keep a secret, not disclose the truth of the matter, and say anything they want regarding the matter, maybe that is where the two lines intersect?? For example, Wyoming versus New Mexico. The truth of the matter versus a mask....unmasked...the matter of the secret of where he hid the chest versus the matter of where he wants us to think he hid the chest...
04-09-2021, 09:52 AM,
(04-06-2021, 12:41 PM)trueyeti Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 04:28 AM)admin Wrote: Two can keep a secret...was this his secret?

Hi Admin,
How can these two lines intersect?

One
One of them is dead, one can keep a secret

Two
The mask of persona (psychology), is the face you wear for the world to perceive you, not the real you, or what you say to others to make them believe about you, again not the real you.

One can keep a secret, not disclose the truth of the matter, and say anything they want regarding the matter, maybe that is where the two lines intersect?? For example, Wyoming versus New Mexico. The truth of the matter versus a mask....unmasked...the matter of the secret of where he hid the chest versus the matter of where he wants us to think he hid the chest...

Hi Admin,
I missed the other part. I think you were alluding to whether or not the two lines were hinting about sexual preference. Using the model of where the lines intersect, I used NM versus WY, buy after re-reading your comment I see that the lines could intersect in such a way as to be applied to sexual preference too. I suppose that the model of intersection could be used in a variety of ways and represent pearls of wisdom, (the things he said), straight from the mind of a wise old man's lifetime of experiences.
04-09-2021, 01:15 PM,
Interesting if you think about the poem....and use Y is it that I must go...also till you spoke about that and sexual preference I read the poem considering a sexual act. By the way. I could careless what anyone's sexual preference is....just would like to try and figure out answers to anything if we are able to. So maybe my ideas while they might seem out there to some...maybe they will trigger some thoughts for others.
© Stephanie
04-09-2021, 03:11 PM,
(04-09-2021, 01:15 PM)admin Wrote: Interesting if you think about the poem....and use Y is it that I must go...also till you spoke about that and sexual preference I read the poem considering a sexual act. By the way. I could careless what anyone's sexual preference is....just would like to try and figure out answers to anything if we are able to. So maybe my ideas while they might seem out there to some...maybe they will trigger some thoughts for others.

I'm still amazed that people would actually trust you with their hard earned money for your treasure hunts. I mean, you have zero scruples lol, but I guess congrats are in order.
04-09-2021, 03:30 PM,
(04-09-2021, 03:11 PM)BinocularsGuy Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 01:15 PM)admin Wrote: Interesting if you think about the poem....and use Y is it that I must go...also till you spoke about that and sexual preference I read the poem considering a sexual act. By the way. I could careless what anyone's sexual preference is....just would like to try and figure out answers to anything if we are able to. So maybe my ideas while they might seem out there to some...maybe they will trigger some thoughts for others.

I'm still amazed that people would actually trust you with their hard earned money for your treasure hunts. I mean, you have zero scruples lol, but I guess congrats are in order.

Wow Kpro you have more than one ID here? I had no idea. Anyone that sees our treasure hunts KNOWS how true we are. You hear the people shortly after the solve/find, you could see them and their families in our memory book of 2020. We will have given away over a half million dollars when the candy factory treasure hunt is over with. So what scruples don't I have? Just because you fell for Forrest because he inflated your ego and was "there for you"...he was a salesman. If someone didn't see that and get that...then they didn't really know Forrest. You still can't put into words why you seem to hate me when I've done NOTHING to you. I did nothing to Forrest but call him out on how he was being unfair to treasure hunters.

So thanks for the congrats...because they are in order. I wanted to prove that a treasure hunt could be done fair and we've done that.
© Stephanie
04-09-2021, 03:39 PM,
Calling me kpro is pretty low lol, I can't stand that POS. But I really mean the congrats, as you've done very well for yourself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What if a place is announced admin 16 3,353 08-14-2020, 01:03 PM
Last Post: æ___
  The last FF coin drawing July 28 mdc777 3 2,339 05-27-2020, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Forrest fenn searcher coin #72 turcitt 3 1,772 05-28-2019, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Seeker9
  Ending Wednesday evening coin # 72 turcitt 0 950 01-29-2019, 01:54 PM
Last Post: turcitt
  coin #005 on Ebay mdc777 13 6,415 08-02-2018, 11:21 AM
Last Post: fabjr71