Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts to consider
04-01-2021, 09:21 PM,
Thoughts to consider
I hijacked crazyfamily’s string on GPS enough, so I thought I’d start a new one by borrowing one part of one of the last replies of crazyfamily and making a new string.

The link to that string is here:
https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php...932&page=2

Crazyfamily said:
It is merely a thought to consider. I doubt there’s a single searcher who doesn’t know how Forrest signed his posts, though I don’t believe that the solution makes any letters or words. It could connect to the comment that the poem is straightforward, or a circle with an opening on one side like the spirit breaks on the Lanier school photo. Jack said there’s a hint to the blaze in the book.

The Poem is a Labyrinth. IMO Forrest’s reference to string is a reference to the “ball of thread,” also known as “Ariadne’s string,” and the Labyrinth on the Island of Crete.

Hi crazyfamily,
I enjoy thoughts to consider. IMO TTOTC is a statement from Forrest to the world, not just a treasure chest. The finder said in one of his comments on the spreadsheet something like, “Forrest had an emotion that the finder could not understand”. Did something of that emotion drive Forrest? Is this really to be believed that Forrest said something like this, or otherwise conveyed this to the finder? Maybe. The finder’s statements IMO are not all subterfuge. “Tell a little truth with many lies,” are the lyrics from a song that I think is key for my understanding of those comments. “Take it with a grain of salt,” is another expression that comes to mind.

IMO, TTOTC is about much more than just a treasure chest. What about Forrest’s emotion the finder said he couldn’t understand…or something like that?

You wrote that you, “don’t really believe that the solution makes any letters or words”. Have you heard of the Rune alphabet? Are you familiar with the English letter, “W?” The letter, “W,” was uu before it was a “W”. uu is very much like a double omega and I find this interesting that uu was borrowed from the Rune alphabet. The Rune symbol means joy and the letter “W” represents joy, bliss. The use of the letter “W” is derived from the Rune alphabet, was symbolized in early English as a “uu,” (double omega) and has a shared meaning of joy/bliss in the Rune alphabet where it came from. Happiness is the equivalent of joy/bliss.

Write uu on a piece of paper and place a mirror perpendicular to the uu. What do you see? uu upside down…a double omega. Forrest hinted about a mirror.

Wiki link to Wynn (the letter “W”)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wynn#The_letter_%22W%22

In the preface of TTOTC Forrest Fenn writes, “Life is a game of poker, Happiness is the pot. Fate deals you four cards and a joker, And you play whether you like it or not.” IMO, the “happiness” in the pot equates to the letter “W” and the uu (the double omega). The letter “W” is the happiness in his quote according to Wikipedia. Interestingly on the last page of TTOTC is the upside down uu (double omega), meaning the same thing. Joy, happiness, and bliss. This is a big hint, IMO. Is the golden “W” on the frog’s eye part of the solution? IMO, yes, and it is in the book and it is on the ground out at Bisti every time the sun is setting. IMO, the meaning is conveyed by the “W”. The pot of happiness/gold is at the end of the rainbow. IMO, the golden “W” is seen at Bisti at sunset is on the ground and points to the treasure chest. Is there a hint of the blaze in the book, TTOTC? IMO, the “W” is present in the book and on the ground. It represents the uu (double omega). IMO, I have defined the blaze in the front and end of TTOTC book. Believe it or not, flexibility or inflexibility in accepting this is the choice that you will have to make in denying whether to be, or not to be. That is the question.

Remember that time that Forrest said, “be sure to take a sandwich and a flashlight?” I want to point out that the grove of Juniper trees in the shape of an arrow is a “Kenaz” with the Rune meaning of “torch”.

Torch-meaning flashlight
https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/kenaz

Ever heard of a waterwitch (used to find water underground)? How about a sandwich (used to find treasure buried in sandy soil)? A probe or a metal detector maybe?

Consider the part of your sentence that says, “I don’t believe that the solution makes any letters or words,” then maybe reconsider…and have joy while you’re at it. The blaze is in TTOTC book preface quote, colophon, and in the picture of the “W” on the eye of the frog.

I will post a minor/major update to my document, “Nuts” soon. The update shows that the 9 clues on the ground at Bisti are a “W.” This is counter to saying that the solution makes no letter or words.

IMO, a searcher that believes that Wyoming is the location has swallowed that pill. For them, there is no flexibility because their bias has been confirmed in their belief. For that person there is no flexibility, only defense mechanisms and denial. Prejudiced subjectivity is a loss of unprejudiced objectivity and works against flexibility (as per Forrest’s statement on flexibility). Forrest said, “its not who you are, its who they think you are”. “We decided to reveal it was found in Wyoming,” is clearly the latter part of this quote in application. Its what you make them think.
04-16-2021, 10:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2021, 10:06 PM by ravenhome777.)
RE: Thoughts to consider
Interesting interpretation on the double omega. I like your analysis.

I never noticed the W on the eye of the frog, but it is clearly there.

Never thought of a waterwitch and sandwitch. That's interesting.

Did you have an opportunity for a BOTG mission in the Bisti?
04-16-2021, 11:18 PM,
(04-16-2021, 10:05 PM)ravenhome777 Wrote: Interesting interpretation on the double omega. I like your analysis.

Hi ravenhome777,

In my mind I am already there.

Funny thing, the Navajo name for the place is Bisti-De-Na-Zin. De-Na-Zin...Denizen. Denizen is defined as, "an inhabitant or an occupant of a particular place". IMO it is only separated by an "a" and an "i" and for me means the same thing.

I will forever be a denizen of Bisti-De-Na-Zin. De-Na-Zin, as I understand it means, "the place of the adobe formations". If you Google Bisti Badlands and bring up images it becomes apparent as to why.

Adobe is “Brown,” and there is a dino named Brown. And sleeping there in the wilderness always turns my frown upside down. I have not been there since September 2019. I only went there three times that year. Before that, it had been 23 months since I had been. Looking for the chest after September 2017 only happened 3 times. There is a story of why behind that story, but suffice it to say, I am happy for the finder.

I will return there again, not sure just when. I have been caught up with the pandemic and I have been swept up into writing and working. But one thing for sure it is only 100 miles from me, and I will return, after all there are more photos to take. I tried to get a local tv show (a lady I know) to do a show about Bisti and my solution but she, like the rest of us, (except me), was skeptical. She asked, “wasn’t it found in Wyoming?”

Anything is possible, but as I am writing now, the yearning is churning to return there again. I could make a mission and set a date, but that place out there is always calling.

The solution I have disclosed thus far is not fully complete. But in that place, there is magic and the stories I could tell, the way it has impacted me indelibly well….and I am not talking about the Bisti solution, what I refer to is the psychological, the magical, and the spiritual well. My life has changed. I think a lot of folks may have experienced this with the Chase. Those toys in the dark…they leave a mark….

IMO, Forrest may very well have experienced the same indelible effects of that special and magical place. I can go anytime…maybe I could hire some college students and make a movie/YouTube video and share it that way too. Anyway, if your ever round about these parts and venture for an adventure I will happily be your tour guide. And that goes for everyone too…I get carried away sometimes…but maybe it is the De-Na-Zin, the denizens, of Bisti that reside inside of me.
04-17-2021, 05:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2021, 05:17 PM by ravenhome777.)
(04-16-2021, 11:18 PM)trueyeti Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 10:05 PM)ravenhome777 Wrote: Interesting interpretation on the double omega. I like your analysis.

Hi ravenhome777,

In my mind I am already there.

Funny thing, the Navajo name for the place is Bisti-De-Na-Zin. De-Na-Zin...Denizen. Denizen is defined as, "an inhabitant or an occupant of a particular place". IMO it is only separated by an "a" and an "i" and for me means the same thing.

I will forever be a denizen of Bisti-De-Na-Zin. De-Na-Zin, as I understand it means, "the place of the adobe formations". If you Google Bisti Badlands and bring up images it becomes apparent as to why.

Adobe is “Brown,” and there is a dino named Brown. And sleeping there in the wilderness always turns my frown upside down. I have not been there since September 2019. I only went there three times that year. Before that, it had been 23 months since I had been. Looking for the chest after September 2017 only happened 3 times. There is a story of why behind that story, but suffice it to say, I am happy for the finder.

I will return there again, not sure just when. I have been caught up with the pandemic and I have been swept up into writing and working. But one thing for sure it is only 100 miles from me, and I will return, after all there are more photos to take. I tried to get a local tv show (a lady I know) to do a show about Bisti and my solution but she, like the rest of us, (except me), was skeptical. She asked, “wasn’t it found in Wyoming?”

Anything is possible, but as I am writing now, the yearning is churning to return there again. I could make a mission and set a date, but that place out there is always calling.

The solution I have disclosed thus far is not fully complete. But in that place, there is magic and the stories I could tell, the way it has impacted me indelibly well….and I am not talking about the Bisti solution, what I refer to is the psychological, the magical, and the spiritual well. My life has changed. I think a lot of folks may have experienced this with the Chase. Those toys in the dark…they leave a mark….

IMO, Forrest may very well have experienced the same indelible effects of that special and magical place. I can go anytime…maybe I could hire some college students and make a movie/YouTube video and share it that way too. Anyway, if your ever round about these parts and venture for an adventure I will happily be your tour guide. And that goes for everyone too…I get carried away sometimes…but maybe it is the De-Na-Zin, the denizens, of Bisti that reside inside of me.

Haha - Those toys in the dark, certainly do leave a mark. I like that.

There naturally was a lot of bitterness and resentment from the searcher community when the chest was found and the Chase was over. After all, people had spent countless hours, time and money on the Chase, and they were not financially rewarded for their effort. I totally understand that reaction and I would, in fact, expect that reaction. It's logical.

For whatever reason, for me personally, I was blissful and full of gratitude, and I was a little surprised by my emotional reaction to the event, because logically disappointment would have been the natural reaction. I actually couldn't understand why my body was expressing these seemingly counter-intuitive emotions. But after awhile of pondering, I think I contributed it to my "toys in the dark". I didn't have that phrase for them at the time, but now I do, thanks to you!

My "toys in the dark" are going to be used in the future. I can't tell when or where, but I know they will be used. I'm grateful I have them and I wouldn't have them if I had not followed these trails that Forrest set me wandering down. My life is richer, but it's not a puff of smoke in the wind type of richer. It's tangible and those toys will play an important role in future events somehow.

I would love to take a trip out to Bisti with you. If I ever head down that way, which I really hope to in the future, I will certainly drop you a line. Thank you for your generous offer.

I just discovered that Mark Sublette has a long list of interviews with folks. I was just watching an interview today with Shonto Beggay. I think he is a visionary native from the southwest area. I thought you might be interested in it, as he seems to touch on topics that might interest you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXutSecFinE

He has interesting eyes.
Yesterday, 01:22 PM,
Trueyeti, Do you know if Wetherills’ Alamo Ranch is still in existence?