Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has everyone seen the police report?
04-04-2021, 10:15 AM,
I've been told about the police report, but actually just was given it last night. It for sure seems to me that his request was to be at home when he died(isn't that the answer?) with his family...and that when they say he was unresponsive and snoring that it seems probable that he could have taken sleeping pills? He had a DNR so he would know that if he took them, that they couldn't do anything to stop him with that DNR in place....Yes, that's a conspiracy theory since we don't actually have a cause of death.
© Stephanie
04-04-2021, 11:19 AM,
No. Haven’t seen it. Outside of conspiracy theories, nothing is shared here any longer.
04-04-2021, 11:25 AM,
RE: Has everyone seen the police report?
Just sent you a link for it. Let me know what you think.
© Stephanie
04-04-2021, 01:35 PM,
More like a solo theory. Conspiracies take 2 or more people. Why did his dying have to smell fishy too?
04-04-2021, 01:46 PM,
Seems kinda routine. He was 90 and becoming frail. He had a DNR, and it was followed. It is illegal to falsify police reports, so I don’t suspect that it’s false.
04-04-2021, 02:11 PM,
(04-04-2021, 01:35 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: More like a solo theory. Conspiracies take 2 or more people. Why did his dying have to smell fishy too?

To me it seemed fishy for a few reasons. He told Cynthia that there would be a couple surpriseS in 2020. The chest is found and Cynthia puts on what could seem like a funeral he was able to view and be part of...then dies a day or two after. He's heard snoring, but fell? If he fell and was knocked out, I don't see why he would snore. He told us about his dad taking sleeping pills to die when he was at the end of his life and it seemed like Forrest felt proud that his dad took that control over the end.
© Stephanie
04-04-2021, 02:34 PM,
(04-04-2021, 01:46 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Seems kinda routine. He was 90 and becoming frail. He had a DNR, and it was followed. It is illegal to falsify police reports, so I don’t suspect that it’s false.

I don't believe it's false. That's the information they were given about the situation. It wouldn't say a cause of death on a police report unless it was obvious I would think. I'm confused about the morning though...was there a police report for that time or wouldn't there be? It seemed a little strange like the two situations were combined.
© Stephanie
04-04-2021, 03:37 PM,
(04-04-2021, 02:34 PM)admin Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 01:46 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Seems kinda routine. He was 90 and becoming frail. He had a DNR, and it was followed. It is illegal to falsify police reports, so I don’t suspect that it’s false.

I don't believe it's false. That's the information they were given about the situation. It wouldn't say a cause of death on a police report unless it was obvious I would think. I'm confused about the morning though...was there a police report for that time or wouldn't there be? It seemed a little strange like the two situations were combined.

Well, no. If you fall and they call an ambulance, the police don’t automatically show up. Maybe he did take sleeping pills, but as I pointed out previously, suicide voids life insurance policies. I don’t understand why it matters, though, unless you’re an insurance investigator.

I’m just thankful that I emailed him the week prior and thanked him for a great experience, and for inviting us into his home and taking the time to get to know us.
04-05-2021, 10:55 PM,
@Stephanie , I would be greatly obliged , if you could send me a copy of the report . ? Thanks in advance .

BTW , the brutal truth "cameo " with you and David ---was fricken EPIC !!! It was a giant shitshow until the moment you guys popped up on the screen . I mean Really , you BOTH have a special kind of charisma . You guys are REAL , down to earth people who can NOT EVER be baited or trolled because you are just so damn HONEST and RESPONSIBLE for your actions , and you can tell , people HATE that fact . You can see steam coming out their ears when their obvious troll bait is NOT taken ..

Just wanted to let you know , contrary to poplular belief and actions , some of us who are REAL , will ALWAYS recognize the REAL in others .

I love it !!
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
04-06-2021, 07:39 PM,
(04-05-2021, 10:55 PM)Faulkins Maze Wrote: @Stephanie , I would be greatly obliged , if you could send me a copy of the report . ? Thanks in advance .

BTW , the brutal truth "cameo " with you and David ---was fricken EPIC !!! It was a giant shitshow until the moment you guys popped up on the screen . I mean Really , you BOTH have a special kind of charisma . You guys are REAL , down to earth people who can NOT EVER be baited or trolled because you are just so damn HONEST and RESPONSIBLE for your actions , and you can tell , people HATE that fact . You can see steam coming out their ears when their obvious troll bait is NOT taken ..

Just wanted to let you know , contrary to poplular belief and actions , some of us who are REAL , will ALWAYS recognize the REAL in others .

I love it !!

LOL David just asked me to read your comment again it's so good LOL. Thank you for that. I'll send you the link in message here.
© Stephanie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photo report came in admin 1 134 4 hours ago
Last Post: crazyfamily
  News report says treasure found in... I.Unknown 13 2,471 06-16-2020, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Recon Report mdavis19 48 17,657 04-18-2019, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  MIKEMARCUM878 DAILY REPORT #2 mikemarcum878 2 1,760 07-16-2018, 10:26 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  Trip Report Mindy 12 8,152 02-04-2017, 05:03 PM
Last Post: old drum
  hoD Annual report: No Daldies this year? The Wolf 18 9,914 01-02-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: geydelkon