Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has everyone seen the police report?
04-12-2021, 12:55 PM,
RE: Has everyone seen the police report?
Could I get a link to the police report? It's possible he didn't take pills because if they suspected attempted suicide, they could still pump his stomach and not violate the DNR. If however, his condition was caused by the toxicity of a flower from his garden, it could have triggered his heart condition leading to unconsciousness in 1-2 hours and death in the next 5-8 hours.
04-14-2021, 04:23 AM,
(04-04-2021, 10:15 AM)admin Wrote: I've been told about the police report, but actually just was given it last night. It for sure seems to me that his request was to be at home when he died(isn't that the answer?) with his family...and that when they say he was unresponsive and snoring that it seems probable that he could have taken sleeping pills? He had a DNR so he would know that if he took them, that they couldn't do anything to stop him with that DNR in place....Yes, that's a conspiracy theory since we don't actually have a cause of death.

Thanks for mentioning. I haven't seen this report. I was curious about the circumstances of Fenn's passing. Could you provide the link here? Not sure if it's public info yet.

I know Fenn spoke a lot about his father's suicide, but it was understandable due to his diagnosis. I was wondering if Fenn decided to take a similar path. The timing seemed a little unusual being that it took place quite soon after the treasure was found. Maybe he felt a sense of closure after that happened and it seemed like a good time exit stage left. I think Peggy passed soon after Fenn, if I'm remembering correctly.
04-14-2021, 10:49 AM,
(04-14-2021, 04:23 AM)ravenhome777 Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 10:15 AM)admin Wrote: I've been told about the police report, but actually just was given it last night. It for sure seems to me that his request was to be at home when he died(isn't that the answer?) with his family...and that when they say he was unresponsive and snoring that it seems probable that he could have taken sleeping pills? He had a DNR so he would know that if he took them, that they couldn't do anything to stop him with that DNR in place....Yes, that's a conspiracy theory since we don't actually have a cause of death.

Thanks for mentioning. I haven't seen this report. I was curious about the circumstances of Fenn's passing. Could you provide the link here? Not sure if it's public info yet.

I know Fenn spoke a lot about his father's suicide, but it was understandable due to his diagnosis. I was wondering if Fenn decided to take a similar path. The timing seemed a little unusual being that it took place quite soon after the treasure was found. Maybe he felt a sense of closure after that happened and it seemed like a good time exit stage left. I think Peggy passed soon after Fenn, if I'm remembering correctly.

I'll send you a link. I don't think it's cool to post it publicly so I'm only sharing it privately.

I agree. He said there would be surprise"s" in 2020...like he knew it would be found, he knew he would die....it also seems that if he planned his death that he had his own funeral just before with the fennboree far enough away that searchers wouldn't bother his family, but he could watch a nice send off. Do we think Cynthia knew what was going to happen? Still feel that her moving just before it being found seemed like she knew what would happen. My reason for believing that is that she was over the moon obsessed(my opinion) over the search and being near Forrest. I don't blame her one bit for this...but this is what I believe.
© Stephanie
04-14-2021, 11:57 AM,
(04-14-2021, 10:49 AM)admin Wrote:

I'll send you a link. I don't think it's cool to post it publicly so I'm only sharing it privately.

I agree. He said there would be surprise"s" in 2020...like he knew it would be found, he knew he would die....it also seems that if he planned his death that he had his own funeral just before with the fennboree far enough away that searchers wouldn't bother his family, but he could watch a nice send off. Do we think Cynthia knew what was going to happen? Still feel that her moving just before it being found seemed like she knew what would happen. My reason for believing that is that she was over the moon obsessed(my opinion) over the search and being near Forrest. I don't blame her one bit for this...but this is what I believe.

Please pm me the link too.
04-15-2021, 09:09 PM,
(04-14-2021, 10:49 AM)admin Wrote:

Thanks Stephanie! Much appreciated!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photo report came in admin 1 98 2 hours ago
Last Post: crazyfamily
  News report says treasure found in... I.Unknown 13 2,471 06-16-2020, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Recon Report mdavis19 48 17,655 04-18-2019, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  MIKEMARCUM878 DAILY REPORT #2 mikemarcum878 2 1,759 07-16-2018, 10:26 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  Trip Report Mindy 12 8,152 02-04-2017, 05:03 PM
Last Post: old drum
  hoD Annual report: No Daldies this year? The Wolf 18 9,912 01-02-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: geydelkon