Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NY Senate just passed a concentration camp bill to forcibly throw people in camps, ju
04-14-2021, 08:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-14-2021, 10:25 AM by crazyfamily.)
NY Senate just passed a concentration camp bill to forcibly throw people in camps, ju
Not hardly. Americans didn’t invent insurrection. War and rebellion have been a bastion of human existence forever, and there’s nothing special about your taste for violence. You should try peaceful protest. It’s protected by the constitution.

And while your at it, you might brush up on the Insurrection Act. Examine how it has been used in recent times, and how and why it wasn’t used on January 6.
04-14-2021, 10:25 PM,
RE: NY Senate just passed a concentration camp bill to forcibly throw people in camps, ju
(04-14-2021, 08:13 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: You should try peaceful protest. It’s protected by the constitution.

Tell that to Ashli Babbit.

Peaceful and violent protest is protected if you're on the left. Neither is tolerated if you're on the right.
04-14-2021, 10:33 PM,
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_...d_protests

F*ck off
04-14-2021, 10:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-14-2021, 11:00 PM by ravenhome777.)
RE: NY Senate just passed a concentration camp bill to forcibly throw people in camps, ju
This is who we have to thank for COVID Detention Camps being introduced into New York:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N._Nick_Perry

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-07-n...camps.html

Very scary stuff.

Since Jan 6th, Antifa & BLM Have Engaged in a Ceaseless Campaign of Terror
https://banned.video/watch?id=60774114a0192d22a54adb5b

Investigators Claim to Release Identity of Ashli Babbit's Killer
https://banned.video/watch?id=60776fc76dd57723d5e9c4a9
04-14-2021, 11:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-14-2021, 11:20 PM by crazyfamily.)
Give it up. There’s a point that I don’t think you’re even an American living in the United States. Everything you post is preposterous. Where do you live?

You ask me if I have a job, but based on the times you post comments I don’t think you’re in any time zone in America.

You don’t seem to understand a thing about the way legislation works in congress in America. Your concepts are alarmist and sophomoric...I suppose, sheepish, because you don’t actually understand the subtle legal implications. Seriously, go back to friggin school, or get visa and come learn about America first hand.
04-15-2021, 12:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2021, 12:38 AM by ravenhome777.)
The hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Wasn't it ANTIFA in Portland who overtook the city last summer for months? Throwing molitove cocktails and bricks and bottles at police? Permanently blinding police with lasers. Threatening to burn down the Capitol.

Wasn't it ANTIFA who took over a couple blocks in Seattle as their autonomous zone? The liberal mayor sat back and allowed them to take it over and to shut down the police station in the area. She said it would be the summer of love, until the body count started to pile up and all the murders made her look bad. I think I remember them killing a kid with autism who happened to wander through the autonomous zone (aka chaz). That really didn't look good, and then they came to the mayor's house and spray painted it or something, and then it got personal and she finally shut it down.

Then Trump supporters have a peaceful protest at the Capitol to protest the completely obvious stolen election (which the Time article even admits to in candid detail) and the MSM claims it was a violent insurrection. Even though ANTIFA instigators dressed as Trump supporters were the only ones who were violent that day, when they clashed with police. Then there's video footage of the police simultaneously getting an order over their walkie talkies to allow the protesters into the Capitol all at once. They wave them in. So everyone walks inside because they were invited. Then, the only death that occurred that day was that of Ashli Babbit. She was an unarmed woman who an armed policemen deemed a threat from the other side of the door, because she climbed up on a step, so he shot her, without warning, in the throat and killed her. But she wasn't the right color to fit the narrative of the left, so there is no public outcry over her violent, unwarranted death. Imagine if she was a black woman, what the response from the left would have been. Oh the hypocrisy!

(04-14-2021, 11:02 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Give it up. There’s a point that I don’t think you’re even an American living in the United States. Everything you post is preposterous. Where do you live?

You ask me if I have a job, but based on the times you post comments I don’t think you’re in any time zone in America.

You don’t seem to understand a thing about the way legislation works in congress in America. Your concepts are alarmist and sophomoric...I suppose, sheepish, because you don’t actually understand the subtle legal implications. Seriously, go back to friggin school, or get visa and come learn about America first hand.

I live in the wonderful state of Massachusetts. I have a Bachelor's degree from the University of Massachusetts in African American Studies and IT. I have a full time job and am gainfully employed. I have insomnia from chronic Lyme Disease (a weaponized bacteria, bought and paid for by our government, and developed partially from NAZIs rescued from Nuremberg via Operation Paperclip). I am a US citizen and I believe that only citizens should have a right to vote and they should be required to show an ID in order to vote.
04-15-2021, 08:23 AM,
Well, that explains a lot.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Covid Stimulus Bill Is Theft Of The American People ravenhome777 0 139 12-22-2020, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ravenhome777
  Canada Caught Building Quarantine Internment Camps ravenhome777 0 213 10-09-2020, 04:27 PM
Last Post: ravenhome777
  Deer Camp old drum 5 2,188 11-15-2016, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Seeker9