Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here’s a new conspiracy theory...
04-05-2021, 11:01 PM,
I don’t believe Forrest outright lied about the ending. I think that his convictions around the reasons why he hid the treasure wouldn’t allow him to betray it. Forrest was old, but he wasn’t incompetent.

I also firmly believe that Forrest wasn’t swayed by any imagined desires of his grandkids. There’s plenty there for them all to make their own way.
04-05-2021, 11:59 PM,
RE: Here’s a new conspiracy theory...
(04-05-2021, 09:07 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: No, you know what the problem is? There has been absolutely no evidence presented to actually discredit Jack as the finder of the chest. It’s just bull crap theories that make you feel better about not solving the poem. You could simply provide some evidence, or you can continue to try and insult me.

Hi crazyfamily,
Unfortunate, that perception of an insult. Let me be clear, I agree that the chest was found by the finder.

Wyoming is the issue because there is strong evidence to the contrary IMO, (Bisti). When people say that there is no good evidence contrarty to Wyoming then I cry foul. I asked you to deny certain things in your string about GPS....link below:

link
https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php...932&page=2

The text:
Deny that Richard Wetherill owned and operated the Ojo Alamo Store at Bisti, that there is a grove of trees in the shape of an arrow at Bisti, that there is a golden double omega at Bisti, that there is a hieroglyph at Bisti that depicts a treasure chest, that Bisti is where the home of Kritasaurus Navajovious, Brown is, that Richard and Dick mean “riches” as per the poem, that you believe in Wyoming, IMO.

These facts refute Wyoming. To someone with an open mind (no insult intended towards you), the above should cause a reasonable pause...about Wyoming...

I refute Wyoming. Additionally, I used Forrest Fenn's own words in a context that introduces serious doubt about Wyoming. The link to that string is below and is titled, "Thoughts to consider".

Link
https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=13938

Why believe Wyoming? There is reasonable evidence via The Bisti Solution and via the above links (and what Forrest said). To call that assertion into question, IMO.

Why would Forrest say Wyoming if it is not? Can a searcher consider the question and can they consider the evidence that I cite? Why say there is no evidence to not believe what Forrest said, hook, line and sinker? If a searcher can agree with the possibility of Bisti, then they demonstrate that they are open and flexible. Their mind is open to calling Wyoming into question.

What evidence would convince them to consider that Wyoming, may not be the location? The statement that there is no evidence that says anything other than Wyoming is predicated on accepting Wyoming. There is no evidence that supports Wyoming that Bisti cannot defeat, and that is what I am making light of. Good day to you crazyfamily...no insult to you intended...I refute the Wyoming assertion and stand by the Bisti Solution as clear cut evidence to the contrary. That is the location IMO.

There's a couple of expressions from my experience and they are not directed at you, they are directed at Wyoming: "you'd argue with a fence post," "you're as stubborn as a Missouri mule," and, "you don't know beans from buttons." lol I kid, I kid...
04-06-2021, 05:14 AM,
(04-05-2021, 11:01 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: I don’t believe Forrest outright lied about the ending. I think that his convictions around the reasons why he hid the treasure wouldn’t allow him to betray it. Forrest was old, but he wasn’t incompetent.

I also firmly believe that Forrest wasn’t swayed by any imagined desires of his grandkids. There’s plenty there for them all to make their own way.

Hi crazyfamily,
To be clear I am not calling anyone a liar. Please understand. To be clear. What I am saying is nuanced. After all many a poem is a nuanced riddle with subtle hints and meanings...for the reader to ponder. Poetry is art and is open to interpretation. Forrest wrote a Poem.

In the quote from TTOTC preface about life and poker there is a joker. That joker in poker (life), is like a referrence to a Trickster or a Riddler. IMO, the role of the trickster in life is to play tricks on a person, or a person can personify the role of the trickster themselves and play tricks on others (or a situation). Is it possible that rationality can allow that Wyoming is the joker in Forrest's game of poker?

And what about Bisti?

Rationalizing is thinking of Wyoming in the game of poker, as joker, and is not really lying, its more like holding your cards really close and bluffing. I said in a thread a possible thought...that Forrest may not have intended for the solve/solution to be known. (two can keep a secret if one of them is dead). What better way to defend from Bisti (I sent it to him 2 days before he came out and said Wyoming), than to say Wyoming. And, if Wyoming is set to this joker in poker, then the rationalization serves to say, its not really lying...just a joker in poker. His words, not mine.

To be clear, the end and Wyoming is as clear as mud.

There is an expression, "here's mud in your eye". A drinking toast, it can apply here...it is possible to mislead without really lying. Its hard to see with mud in the eye. What is the tactic of the joker in poker in the game of life? Here's mud in your eye....
04-06-2021, 08:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2021, 08:25 AM by crazyfamily.)
Grasping at straws is another idiom that is perfectly applicable here.

In the context of TTOTC, I read the “4 cards and a joker” as the whole Fenn Family. Clearly from the antics described in the stories, the joker was Skippy.

But you will keep pushing your solution as evidence that the chest was in New Mexico, or somewhere else, as will all the other Jack deniers. It just doesn’t make it so.

As far as the poem is concerned, he does say “wy is it.” I denied that for 7 years.
04-06-2021, 10:20 AM,
(04-06-2021, 08:20 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: As far as the poem is concerned, he does say “wy is it.” I denied that for 7 years.

The poem says W-hy which sounds just like W high which perfectly describes the location and shape of the swamp/fen. The W shape of the fen is at a higher location than most of the final search area, so it is a high W.

Why does not fit WYoming. It fits W-high and also just plain Y, as in, you must turn at the Y in the road. You must use that same clue twice and it fits the ground perfectly at both locations. As do all the other clues.

And while I'm here, the blaze, that can be seen from Google Earth, changes direction at many locations as you might follow along that "white streak or stripe" appearing image. So Fenn couldn't ascribe any specific direction that the blaze faces. It appears flat on the ground and changes direction constantly.

The long blaze crosses the creek of "...no paddle up your creek." Since the next hint of the poem after the "creek" is "just heavy loads and water high," you must go back down the creek to where you crossed the blaze. That's why the poem says, "If you've "been" (past tense) wise and found the blaze. You should already have found the blaze when you first crossed it. The blaze is a buried natural gas line by the name of QUESTAR whose motto is to "BE THERM WISE." Natural gas is used to create blazes in furnaces, stoves, water heaters, etc in millions of homes.

When it says "look quickly down" you must quickly turn right and look and follow the gas line downhill (not uphill) to where your QUEST will cease when it goes beneath the river. That is also at a location where the river forms an image of two back to back C's (cease). And in the distance (across a marvelous gaze) was a partially paved road (tarry scant). Next, you just (right) take the chest (chest = bureau = BLM land) and go in peace (wildlife preserve). So why (Y) is it...? You must take the Y in the road.

A couple of years ago Questar Gas changed their name to Dominion Energy. Also a couple of years ago the partially paved road (tarry scant) was paved all the way. And, a couple of years ago the final clue application of "in the wood" changed. The "wood" died out and no longer exists. I emailed Forrest about these changes but he didn't reply. Another reason I think he had to end the chase was that these changes would make it much more difficult for anyone to find the real chest location. Apparently he didn't think of everything.
04-06-2021, 12:09 PM,
(04-06-2021, 08:20 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Grasping at straws is another idiom that is perfectly applicable here.

In the context of TTOTC, I read the “4 cards and a joker” as the whole Fenn Family. Clearly from the antics described in the stories, the joker was Skippy.

But you will keep pushing your solution as evidence that the chest was in New Mexico, or somewhere else, as will all the other Jack deniers. It just doesn’t make it so.

As far as the poem is concerned, he does say “wy is it.” I denied that for 7 years.

Hi crazyfamily,
Interesting insight about the cards representing the family. Can you elaborate more on the other elements of the quote about life and poker as it relates to the finding and to the Chase?

As I have stated before,

There is a psychology textbook printed in 1970 by Gardiner, W. Lambert, titled: “Psychology: a story of a search.” In the intro he says “This text is organized around the search that unearths the findings rather than the findings themselves. Thus a particular finding appears because it illustrates a point rather than merely because it exists.” He continues a sentence later and says, “Such a presentation is incomplete but not obsolete, since the search continues although the story must end.”

Link: https://archive.org/details/psychologyst...9/mode/2up

Dismissing other people's findings is not viable if the finding "illustrates a point rather than merely because it exists". Conversely, a finding that merely exists but does not illustrate a point should not be considered as viable. The point here is that the findings should interlink to provide a confluence of a stream of logic and thought that makes sense: A string of logic that leads the searcher through the labyrinth. Look at the string and follow it. The string is the findings and the relevance of them. Otherwise, it is an aberration, and a block to logic, and means that the string through the labyrinth cannot be found or followed. The searcher is lost....

So what, praytell, my dear crazyfamily is the point of your poker family finding? How does that finding relate to Richard Wetherill, Navajo, and the turquoise bracelet in TTOTC chapter, "Gold and More." Praytell, how do those elements of the chapter relate to Wyoming? How does that chapter relate to New Mexico?

Meaning in your finding (poker family), is unsubstantiated, vague, and empty with respect to relevance to moving forward with the Chase. Your defense is to say, "Jack deniers". Additionally, and again, I encourage you to answer my questions using logic and critical thinking as opposed to adolescent defensive mechanisms.

Take your fingers out of your ears and hear. Open your eyes and see. Stop saying la-la-la-la...Hmmm....no insult intended here.... just trying to encourage you to use your words to justify your findings, or your rebuttal of mine.

Defending your position through debate using logic would go a long way in uncovering the truth with respect to where the chase stands now as opposed to using defense mechanisms to attempt to invalidate anyone or anything that threatens your paradigms of TTOTC.

Findings should illustrate a point, rather merely because it exists. How does Wyoming relate to Brown, the bracelet, Navajo, and Richard Wetherill? Please answer for the sake of all of us, elsewise, both your logic and your defense mechanisms are invalidated, and you are making yourself look bad.

My findings illustrate a point...yours do not...and your defense mechanisms are nonsense…” grasping at straws,” sounds like, “you’re not the boss of me,” something adolescent…is that what you say to logic and reason? Make sense or otherwise take your toys and go home. Contribute something useful to moving forward with the Chase or do not contribute my friend.

Try to adhere to what Gardiner says in his textbook or get off. Please try not to be insulted, or smitten, or otherwise threatened by my questions. But praytell, answer them without defense. What is wrong with a paradigm shift after all? Especially with regards to the Chase…
04-06-2021, 01:48 PM,
W-hy is hydrogen. It's been proven.
04-06-2021, 01:57 PM,
(04-06-2021, 12:43 PM)EastonS19 Wrote: 2 can keep a secret if 1 of them is dead......

was: 19 within a, state highway, roadway, district, street, state road, exit, area, longitude, latitude, marker part of your answer!!

Hi EastonS19,
IMO yes indeed. Remembering that 1 can keep a secret and that there are 9 clues left by 1 man. IMO that is a way to get to 19. In my solution I found an axe-rock-map that had 9 stones and one axe head. One ax and nine stones equates to 19.

In addition to these instances of, "19," I found in Wikipedia the, "Nine mothers of Heimdallr-Prose Edda".

Link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Mothers_of_Heimdallr

Meaning 1 from 9...again 19. The Wiki entry says, "offspring of nine mothers am I, of nine sisters I am the sun". I find this interesting because in mythology 1 and 9 are represented clearly. Then there is the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit. There are 9 clues left by Forrest Fenn. And let us not forget the mythology of the Nine Muses too.

Additionally I found a hieroglyph at Bisti in the area of "DICK BEGAY," that I have not disclosed and it is funny funny....eventually I will share the picture of it, but suffice it to say that it says the following: "Budweiser IXii". I studied it a lot and interpreted that it meant Kings 1-9, or some small variation thereof and that is the bible and I found it relevant as the verse speaks of Juniper and Gold. Then I interpreted IXii as representing 911, as in 911 feet...and there 911 feet away I found a significant item that I have not disclosed yet. Any way 911 involves again, you guessed it 19 in a form...Budweiser used to be advertised as the, "King of Beers".

In addition, on a "marker," as per your question, 19 in BOLD appears on the U.S. General Land Office Survey marker that is within 200 feet of the treasure chest. Look at the link below and go to page 22, it is pictured there. Sometimes these links take a while to load, other times they load quick....Axe-rock-map is pictured on page 9...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D8cCA3I...sp=sharing

Interestingly Bisti is 119 miles from Santa Fe as the crow flies. 911 backwards, and again 19 is represented in a form...

I would have to give more thought to the roads, mile markers, rest stops,...etc...that you mentioned. There may be more 19's in my solve, but right now I'm just shooting from the hip. But to me and the Bisti Solution, 1 and 9, and 19, and 911, are very relevant. Relevant indeed. Maybe you could fit 19 into your question and see if your intuition leads anywhere with respect to Bisti and roads etc...
04-06-2021, 02:41 PM,
Here's my conspiracy theory 29382397573 I was talking to a friend who is questioning the drawing that's on page 99. It's initials are JF...so what if it stands for Jack Fenn? That's Forrest's kid from when he was in Vietnam?
© Stephanie
04-06-2021, 03:14 PM,
Jack isn’t old enough.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Sloane-Fenn pull 80-90 plan - conspiracy Top Secret 21 2,761 10-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Fenn Underground connection to FFTreasure.com Conspiracy Theory Top Secret 5 1,154 06-22-2020, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Seeker9
  Conspiracy Theory - John Brown should be banned filmguy 10 3,473 12-27-2019, 03:27 PM
Last Post: filmguy