Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here’s a new conspiracy theory...
04-30-2021, 02:43 PM,
RE: Here’s a new conspiracy theory...
(04-29-2021, 06:21 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Hey, DTC, great to hear from you. Yes, it appears so. Congratulations, though, at least you were in the right state; probably 500 ft from the thing as you drove by. I haven’t looked at the Slough Creek solve stuff, but since you asked I’ll look at it.

I looked at WY/ YNP early on, but moved against it based on what I considered average human behavior. I realized at some point that Forrest was far from average, but it was too late for us. We weren’t gonna search every solution I could muster.

I have to be honest, from what I’ve seen so far from WY solutions I would put money on a solution that includes June Creek. June never got switched ‘cause she did everything right. But like Forrest said, you can’t find the blaze if you don’t have the first clue nailed down.

Ha! That's funny you mentioned 500 feet. I can guarantee I was never that close. I do think that one of Forrest's subtle slip ups that Jack has referenced pertains to the 500 foot "fact". I'm paraphrasing this, but it is what solidified (somewhat) my focus: "I didn't think he knew me that well." As I tried to figure a solution, I tried to pretend like it was a CSI episode where I tried to figure out where he'd want to die. As you've mentioned, the book screamed Yellowstone. Don't get me wrong; Montana was sexier to me than Wyoming. My bias took me more towards Montana, but I couldn't substantiate it with any personal Forrest facts. I simply fell in love with my home of Brown (Absarokee Hut). Our Yellowstone solve was very weak, but it got me out looking and helped me understand the lure of the museum in Cody.

There's a lot of talk about Slough Creek because of the Odious Soul video "revealing" the email in which Jack describes where his first search was, right after he went. Some people are offering the 2017 interview with Forrest about Slough Creek as proof of the connection. I personally think it's too on the nose for it to be considered subtle for a slip up. With what I've read so far, people are using the supposed location and using their same thoughts; codes, homophones, etc. They'll be wrong until they think like Forrest; not themselves.
05-01-2021, 10:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-01-2021, 11:16 PM by crazyfamily.)
Here’s a new conspiracy theory...
Here’s the first thing I found on my first look at Slough Creek.

From Wikipedia...

“Slough Creek is not usually fishable until about the second week of July, because of high water, so check conditions by contacting local fly stores.”

Everyone who lives in the mountains knows that high water is high until July. Jack described getting cold as a product of crossing water. So, an early June discovery is a red flag for Slough Creek.

We’ll be at our cabin the first week in June and there is a nearby River. I’ll take a picture of it so everyone can see high water.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Sloane-Fenn pull 80-90 plan - conspiracy Top Secret 21 3,038 10-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Fenn Underground connection to FFTreasure.com Conspiracy Theory Top Secret 5 1,350 06-22-2020, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Seeker9
  Conspiracy Theory - John Brown should be banned filmguy 10 3,786 12-27-2019, 03:27 PM
Last Post: filmguy