Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here’s a new conspiracy theory...
05-10-2021, 12:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2021, 01:07 PM by headsortails.)
RE: Here’s a new conspiracy theory...
Truth is 100's of people unknowingly walk past the spot every month, it's that close to a trail. That's where the landslide occurred. Mr. Fenn, although a "good ole boy" was a master with his wording. It's time to establish something and everyone can Really have some fun here, there are 2 Poems! Remember the movie "A river runs through it" well in our poem a rivulet and a creek run through it! Find it! Have fun!

There's the reason Brown being Capitalized! It's the first word in a sentence, that'll get ya going! Yeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

for Brown being capitalized, sorry for my ignorance
Alas, I've done what I came to do.
Establishing both Phase 1 & Phase 2.
Now if you wish to learn of Phase 3.
All one has to do is contact me!

Damn, yesterday I couldn't spall Peot, Now I R 1 YUK YUK!
05-10-2021, 01:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2021, 04:37 PM by crazyfamily.)
@trigace, Well, what I remember him saying was that they solved a couple clues and went right by the chest.

Also, Forrest asked Dal where else he had been, as though all of the places had titles or names, and Dal wrote them down and sent them to Forrest. If you could see your spot on a list of places, then perhaps it’s possible. I mean, your not gonna say “I stopped at mile marker 20 on highway whatever and walked a mile into the woods” and have Forrest say “oh, yeah. I know exactly where that is.”

I think it’s a fallacy to view the comments since the treasure was found through the lens of your solution. The odds are horribly against you unless everything Jack has said and provided describes your solution. There’s the photo of the chest with lodgepole pine needles and pine cones, the dark brownish black sandy and wet soil that alone rules out most of Colorado and all of New Mexico.

I suppose I have the opportunity to look at it objectively since I let go of my own unique solution of seven years and a dozen botg. I’m interested to find the actual location, not just a good solution. I had one of those too.
05-10-2021, 02:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2021, 02:47 PM by headsortails.)
did you find the second poem crazy? If I could I'd post a pic. I can see everyone here is stuck on their solve (understandably human). 2 pics from my location just happen to appear on Mr. Fenn's poem. I'm sorry that's not up to the gold standard of some.

It needs to be done right so don't draw your line past hint or put in on top.

As I have
and
I can keep my secret
and (draw line hear but you can finish out the sentence if you like)

Begin it
and
not
put in (line hear, trail off the page to the left, Finish sentence though) below...Brown.
the meek
near
your creek,
high.

The blaze
to cease,
gaze
(it's beautiful standing hear at the Blaze, Very Peaceful!) in peace.

go
all to seek?
Know,
I'm weak

Listen good
Worth the cold
and in the wood
to the gold.

If you go to where that finger pointing rivulet was is where Mr. Forrest Fenn Hid his Box of Memories. I've stood in a 15' channel below there and it disappears into a dirt mound of new growth the parks service planted. That's where the landslide was and mining is probably still going on! Any one close by? Go put a stop to it! LOL

Find me my Frog! That's what I want
05-10-2021, 03:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2021, 04:22 PM by headsortails.)
If you go to Spence you'll see "The Blaze" It's a giant Pine that Native Americans must have wrapped a Cedar around with sinew. from there pre landslide it would have been an easy trip over to the rivulet. Now there's a giant channel washed out, be ready to do some climbing. That finger pointing rivulet was Exactly 8 & 3/4 miles North of Santa Fee, elevations right too. Take care, JM

This stuff is hard to figure out, the second half of poem #2 was to the right. when I published it all moved over to the left. The reason for Brown being capitalized is it's the beginning of a sentence.
Brown
the meek,
near (or nigh)
your creek,
high.
05-10-2021, 04:36 PM,
(05-10-2021, 02:06 PM)headsortails Wrote: did you find the second poem crazy? If I could I'd post a pic. I can see everyone here is stuck on their solve (understandably human). 2 pics from my location just happen to appear on Mr. Fenn's poem. I'm sorry that's not up to the gold standard of some.
You clearly did not read my response to trigace. You are the one stuck on your solution.
05-11-2021, 09:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2021, 09:44 AM by trigace.)
(05-10-2021, 01:35 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: @trigace, Well, what I remember him saying was that they solved a couple clues and went right by the chest.

Also, Forrest asked Dal where else he had been, as though all of the places had titles or names, and Dal wrote them down and sent them to Forrest. If you could see your spot on a list of places, then perhaps it’s possible. I mean, your not gonna say “I stopped at mile marker 20 on highway whatever and walked a mile into the woods” and have Forrest say “oh, yeah. I know exactly where that is.”

I think it’s a fallacy to view the comments since the treasure was found through the lens of your solution. The odds are horribly against you unless everything Jack has said and provided describes your solution. There’s the photo of the chest with lodgepole pine needles and pine cones, the dark brownish black sandy and wet soil that alone rules out most of Colorado and all of New Mexico.

I suppose I have the opportunity to look at it objectively since I let go of my own unique solution of seven years and a dozen botg. I’m interested to find the actual location, not just a good solution. I had one of those too.

Fenn's comment about the man/woman getting within 200 feet was completely different from the comment about the ones who solved the first 2 clues and then went right on past the other clues/chest. There's a reason for that. The ground features and obstacles would normally take you away from the last 7 clues. But if you follow the right route it will take you around a large loop and back to this same spot where the first 2 clues took you....and the TC.

My TC location was found strictly on following the clues of the poem. Many of Fenn's interviews, SB's, and comments were just confirmatory "icing on the cake." And that icing was really thick!

I do not believe Jack's story. Jack was a set up. He cannot even describe the solution to one clue. It's ridiculous to think he could figure out where the chest was hidden based on Fenn saying that it was where he wanted to be buried....no matter how many nebulous "slip-ups" he may have made. Common sense says otherwise.

Fenn was getting boxed in. He HAD to end the chase. So he did. Jack didn't end it. He was a pawn. And the poem solution wasn't in Wyoming. The photos were a set up.

Jack can't divulge "his" TC location because it would prove it as a fraud. It wouldn't tie to the clues or any of the hints.
05-11-2021, 02:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2021, 02:57 PM by headsortails.)
Hey Crazy, after revealing an altered poem with not 1 but 2 Landmarks from my solve location Magically appearing in Mr Fenn's poems and we totally ignore it? Tough room! LOL. I have to add this before I take my leave, By now I've given whoever enough info and if any real serious searchers have seen this their wheels are spinning. Let me make it known we smelt a rat and changed things, I even removed key markers and altered things from the final location. Now I'll soon know what I needed to know and I thank you! Basically it's on me now. Anyone trying to claim my solve will be lost when I correctly present phase 3! Sorry everybody it had to be. I would like to take a friendly group with me when I go, no charge God Bless, Take care, Jeff

Regardless, please everyone take my advice and BE CAREFUL!

Sorry forgot to follow the plan so here I'm ending with. JM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Sloane-Fenn pull 80-90 plan - conspiracy Top Secret 21 3,163 10-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Fenn Underground connection to FFTreasure.com Conspiracy Theory Top Secret 5 1,470 06-22-2020, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Seeker9
  Conspiracy Theory - John Brown should be banned filmguy 10 4,014 12-27-2019, 03:27 PM
Last Post: filmguy
  String Theory Top Secret 9 2,852 08-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Wesley_Coldwell
  Theory syd500 3 1,625 07-17-2019, 02:56 PM
Last Post: syd500
  Coordinations Theory Michel 2 1,245 03-22-2019, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Riddlemethat