Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here’s a new conspiracy theory...
04-06-2021, 03:21 PM,
RE: Here’s a new conspiracy theory...
(04-06-2021, 03:14 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Jack isn’t old enough.

Ok well, still could be his son...just was thinking the military planes would elude to it being then...but maybe not. It would finally make sense that there's a JF....Anyone know if Jack draws?

Maybe it stands for Jack and Forrest....
© Stephanie
04-06-2021, 09:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-07-2021, 02:19 AM by trueyeti.)
I would have to give more thought to the roads, mile markers, rest stops,...etc...that you mentioned. There may be more 19's in my solve, but right now I'm just shooting from the hip. But to me and the Bisti Solution, 1 and 9, and 19, and 911, are very relevant. Relevant indeed. Maybe you could fit 19 into your question and see if your intuition leads anywhere with respect to Bisti and roads etc...
[/quote]
How about he said back EAST... Does East tell you anything??
[/quote]

Hello EastonS19,
As “back East” applies to Bisti I can answer. As “East” applies to the continental US I can say that someone from back East found the chest. As you stand on the monolith with the sun at your back and you look "back East," the Golden Double Omega appears.

When standing on this monolith as the sun is going down, the Golden Double Omega appears, but you must look back East to see it below the, "home of Brown".
It does not last long and IMO, fits “look quickly down,” or else you’ll miss it because it goes away fairly quickly.

The Golden Double Omega appears in the direction of the Juniper trees, but the grove of trees is further "back East" of it.

“If you’ve been wise and found the blaze,” to me says that you have to be at the right place, at the right time.

IMO, the Geological Survey Marker (with 19 in BOLD on it) is the blaze that is within 200 feet (as per Forrest's hint that someone had been within 200 feet of the chest), of the excavated hole that I found there at the Juniper Kenaz.

The Juniper Kenaz lies back East, further behind the Eastern pointing Golden Double Omega and so does the treasure, beneath/at that "sacred grove of trees".

(04-06-2021, 03:21 PM)admin Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 03:14 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Jack isn’t old enough.

Ok well, still could be his son...just was thinking the military planes would elude to it being then...but maybe not. It would finally make sense that there's a JF....Anyone know if Jack draws?

Maybe it stands for Jack and Forrest....

Hi Admin,
The first letter of the first name of the finder is "J". The last letter of the last name of the finder is "F". First and last?
04-07-2021, 05:37 PM,
(04-06-2021, 01:48 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: W-hy is hydrogen. It's been proven.

Hi LeadSolver,
I am not familiar with the, "proven" aspect of your comment and in no way want to take away anything from it.

But I do want to add something and that is simply this; the Sun is a fussion engine that uses hydrogen to burn. When it burns it "blazes" white hot in the sky, and grows stuff down here on earth too.

Maybe in the Poem where it reads, "so why is it that I must go," it is like the Sun is saying that..lol..the Sun saying (I'm the blaze) so. Hey, wait a minute, I thought Forrest said that in his Poem, not the Sun....
04-07-2021, 06:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-07-2021, 06:50 PM by LeadSolver.)
(04-07-2021, 05:37 PM)trueyeti Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 01:48 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: W-hy is hydrogen. It's been proven.

Hi LeadSolver,
I am not familiar with the, "proven" aspect of your comment and in no way want to take away anything from it.

But I do want to add something and that is simply this; the Sun is a fussion engine that uses hydrogen to burn. When it burns it "blazes" white hot in the sky, and grows stuff down here on earth too.

Maybe in the Poem where it reads, "so why is it that I must go," it is like the Sun is saying that..lol..the Sun saying (I'm the blaze) so. Hey, wait a minute, I thought Forrest said that in his Poem, not the Sun....

In the poem's solution, "it" is the keyword you build based on picking eight of the bolded (capital) letters out of the elements and then using substitution to generate (decipher) into other helpful words.
H
Li
Be
Na
Mg
Ca
Rb
K

Running HLBNMCRK through the poem and then using direct A=1 to Z=26 substitution generates the work "GASOLINE." Pretty sure everyone knew this by now - it is one of the only truths in the ENTIRE Chase. *But- the Chase has been a mighty funny place where people are more interested in being important than seeing and acknowledging important. Funny how that works on the internet.
04-08-2021, 09:10 AM,
So, here’s the big problem with all of those conspiracy theories. Jack-deniers try to claim that there’s no way the treasure was found in Wyoming. Most claim that the treasure was in New Mexico.

If Forrest had indeed secreted his treasure in Wyoming, what would be the most simple way to protect his special spot than to fabricate a solution to the poem that would lead to a spot in New Mexico. They could release the solution and warn people to be respectful of that place - further cementing in searchers minds that it was the right solution.

I mean, you guys are accusing Forrest and Jack of lying about the ending, why wouldn’t they just lie and fake the ending in New Mexico?
04-08-2021, 10:37 AM,
You have the ending in my last post more than anything anyone will ever find in Jack. And it was Colorado.
04-08-2021, 04:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-08-2021, 05:18 PM by crazyfamily.)
Sure, whatever. The point is that if they’re lying about the ending and the spot then there’s no reason to protect the solution and the spot from everyone. Why would they care about some miscellaneous spot in the middle of nowhere? If you have the right spot in Colorado, they could have released some bogus solution in Wyoming and called it good, right?

I mean, you guys are acting like Forrest wouldn’t have thought of this in the planning of a fake finder and a fake solution, seriously.
04-08-2021, 06:08 PM,
(04-08-2021, 04:57 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Sure, whatever. The point is that if they’re lying about the ending and the spot then there’s no reason to protect the solution and the spot from everyone. Why would they care about some miscellaneous spot in the middle of nowhere? If you have the right spot in Colorado, they could have released some bogus solution in Wyoming and called it good, right?

I mean, you guys are acting like Forrest wouldn’t have thought of this in the planning of a fake finder and a fake solution, seriously.

I'm not absolutely sure why you'd spend the months actively debunking corruption theories. I'm only relatively sure...
04-08-2021, 06:11 PM,
It’s the only active discussion. I’d rather discuss potential hints to the method that Jack used to solve the poem, but no one believes that he did. There’s really nothing left, but to get over it.
04-08-2021, 08:51 PM,
(04-08-2021, 06:11 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: It’s the only active discussion. I’d rather discuss potential hints to the method that Jack used to solve the poem, but no one believes that he did. There’s really nothing left, but to get over it.

I don't want to read Jack's mind. I want to go to the evidence of any perfect systems Forrest used in encoding the poem. That goes much further. A system is not roundabout - it ends at a generated answer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Sloane-Fenn pull 80-90 plan - conspiracy Top Secret 21 2,778 10-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Fenn Underground connection to FFTreasure.com Conspiracy Theory Top Secret 5 1,160 06-22-2020, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Seeker9
  Conspiracy Theory - John Brown should be banned filmguy 10 3,491 12-27-2019, 03:27 PM
Last Post: filmguy