Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Solve!
05-10-2021, 06:29 AM,
RE: The Solve!
(05-10-2021, 04:00 AM)headsortails Wrote: Really YETI, wow, can you not follow anyone's wishes? Does your solve have any confirmations built into the poem? AND IF IT DOES PLEASE ANSWER ONLY IN PRIVATE MESSAGE OR BY PHONE. Or keep your thoughts to yourself. Take care, Jeff

Hi headsortails,

I think it is best if we keep in on paper for now, thanks for the invite though. I prefer no PMs right now.

My Solve/Solution has nothing to do with the Gold Standard of facts as that finding speaks for itself and it stands alone. They have nothing to do with me.

IMO, a Solve is an accumulation of findings and if the searchers findings do not rise to the Gold Standard of facts from the outset, then they need to reconsider their findings and their Solve/Solution. This is reasonable and not maniacal, and I would expect people of reason to know the difference.

I have provided how my Solve rises to the Gold Standard in its' most elementary terms, IMO, any Solve/Solution that can’t needs re-evaluation. Below is briefly how my Solve/Solution rises to meet the Gold Standard. Items one through four are taken from my previous reply:

1. Richard Wetherill-owned and operated the Ojo Alamo Store at Bisti.
2. Navajo (Silversmith)-Navajo Nation lands within Bisti, the dino, Kritosaurus navajovoius Brown (the name of the paleontologist that found and named the dino at Bisti).
3. Turquoise bracelet-as I have already outlined represent "ghost-beads" representing the Navajo made juniper-berry bracelet (in another string)...please look at it if you don't know about it. The chest was buried at a Juniper Kenaz within 200 feet of the blaze, (one of them).
4. The Poem- as I have said before there are findings at Bisti that corroborate with the Poem. For example, Dick, Dick Begay, Richard Wetherill, (Dick is a nickname for Richard and means "riches" as in multiple, as there are three), and the treasure, (riches again), with the bracelet inside, all constitute "and hint of riches new and old". In addition, within my short document, "Bisti Badlands Blaze," there is a photo of a hieroglyph out there that depicts a treasure chest.

These are findings that rise to meet the findings of the Gold Standard of facts and are also facts. There are more. If you have been reading the Blog and paying attention, then you would know about them. Go look for yourself. Do a search for the threads that I have posted. They meet the Gold Standard further and you can look at my Solve/Solution. I am just briefing here.

I am sorry (meaning empathetic), to rain on your parade. I love Georgia and have family that live there. I mean you no harm. I only present facts here. I have also written about the grieving process within these pages as I am sensitive to people’s sensitivities with respect to their Solves/Solutions. I know that we are both coming from the same place. We are compelled to share what we know. Often it is difficult when a person desires to share something that is seemingly rejected by others. I am empathetic as I am sure you are too. I will try not to interfere with your efforts further in disclosing what you must share. Maybe we should both write books on the subject.

In any case, items one through four are a set of facts by themselves that set a bar that IMO any Solve/Solution must rise to, (The Gold Standard). A good reporter/journalist should know this, but they do not, as they think "Wyoming," and are in error. If a searcher’s findings do not rise to meet the Gold Standard, then it does not. Wyoming does not.

Although I have disclosed portions of my Solution within ChaseChat, it is beside the point of the Gold Standard of facts that I posted in my previous reply. They stand alone. I think it could keep us all honest, but folks, (including the media), are in denial, and in fact they do not know or pay attention to the facts within the Gold Standard. Grieving takes time.... but I am patient. Good luck to you my southern brother...
05-10-2021, 07:40 AM,
The Solve!
Y’all crazy.
05-10-2021, 08:09 AM,
(05-10-2021, 07:40 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Y’all crazy.

Hi Crazyfamily,

It takes one to know one and that is your name after all. Hey I guess your name is my name too...anyway, we don't like Y'alls salsa anyhow...YeeeeHaaawww
05-10-2021, 11:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2021, 11:27 AM by headsortails.)
Hey YA'll YUK, YUK Brutal, such is life!

Remember Mr. Fenn said all you need to slove this is the poem and a map, preferably google maps. I can even explain that. And don't blame me for the man saying SIMPLFY! (he may have been talking about gold stdards and such)!
05-11-2021, 01:48 AM,
(05-10-2021, 06:29 AM)trueyeti Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 04:00 AM)headsortails Wrote: Really YETI, wow, can you not follow anyone's wishes? Does your solve have any confirmations built into the poem? AND IF IT DOES PLEASE ANSWER ONLY IN PRIVATE MESSAGE OR BY PHONE. Or keep your thoughts to yourself. Take care, Jeff

Hi headsortails,

I think it is best if we keep in on paper for now, thanks for the invite though. I prefer no PMs right now.

My Solve/Solution has nothing to do with the Gold Standard of facts as that finding speaks for itself and it stands alone. They have nothing to do with me.

IMO, a Solve is an accumulation of findings and if the searchers findings do not rise to the Gold Standard of facts from the outset, then they need to reconsider their findings and their Solve/Solution. This is reasonable and not maniacal, and I would expect people of reason to know the difference.

I have provided how my Solve rises to the Gold Standard in its' most elementary terms, IMO, any Solve/Solution that can’t needs re-evaluation. Below is briefly how my Solve/Solution rises to meet the Gold Standard. Items one through four are taken from my previous reply:

1. Richard Wetherill-owned and operated the Ojo Alamo Store at Bisti.
2. Navajo (Silversmith)-Navajo Nation lands within Bisti, the dino, Kritosaurus navajovoius Brown (the name of the paleontologist that found and named the dino at Bisti).
3. Turquoise bracelet-as I have already outlined represent "ghost-beads" representing the Navajo made juniper-berry bracelet (in another string)...please look at it if you don't know about it. The chest was buried at a Juniper Kenaz within 200 feet of the blaze, (one of them).
4. The Poem- as I have said before there are findings at Bisti that corroborate with the Poem. For example, Dick, Dick Begay, Richard Wetherill, (Dick is a nickname for Richard and means "riches" as in multiple, as there are three), and the treasure, (riches again), with the bracelet inside, all constitute "and hint of riches new and old". In addition, within my short document, "Bisti Badlands Blaze," there is a photo of a hieroglyph out there that depicts a treasure chest.

These are findings that rise to meet the findings of the Gold Standard of facts and are also facts. There are more. If you have been reading the Blog and paying attention, then you would know about them. Go look for yourself. Do a search for the threads that I have posted. They meet the Gold Standard further and you can look at my Solve/Solution. I am just briefing here.

I am sorry (meaning empathetic), to rain on your parade. I love Georgia and have family that live there. I mean you no harm. I only present facts here. I have also written about the grieving process within these pages as I am sensitive to people’s sensitivities with respect to their Solves/Solutions. I know that we are both coming from the same place. We are compelled to share what we know. Often it is difficult when a person desires to share something that is seemingly rejected by others. I am empathetic as I am sure you are too. I will try not to interfere with your efforts further in disclosing what you must share. Maybe we should both write books on the subject.

In any case, items one through four are a set of facts by themselves that set a bar that IMO any Solve/Solution must rise to, (The Gold Standard). A good reporter/journalist should know this, but they do not, as they think "Wyoming," and are in error. If a searcher’s findings do not rise to meet the Gold Standard, then it does not. Wyoming does not.

Although I have disclosed portions of my Solution within ChaseChat, it is beside the point of the Gold Standard of facts that I posted in my previous reply. They stand alone. I think it could keep us all honest, but folks, (including the media), are in denial, and in fact they do not know or pay attention to the facts within the Gold Standard. Grieving takes time.... but I am patient. Good luck to you my southern brother...

I can repeat the Gold Standard over and over and over and over TOO , Hypnosis does not work on me....Maybe ....if I combine The Gold Standard - with .......say Wyoming over and over ......It might just work....

.Wyoming The Gold Standard ,Wyoming The Gold Standard Wyoming The Gold Standard ....Yes its wo.....................Nope I lost it again .......Sorry . But i may be on the wrong hyno site ...Dang ! I am ! I thought this said Hypno-Tube ??? ! All this time wasted , I thought I could conjure up a treasure chest ......NM Im out .
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
05-11-2021, 09:01 AM,
Hi Faulkins Maze,
Did you see the movie “Ready Player One?” A game creator named James Halliday creates the Oasis (a maze) and says, “Hidden in a dark room that’s in the center of a maze”. He is talking about an element within his treasure hunt that must be understood to win the game (and the prize).

There is a part in that movie that conveys that it not about winning the game, but rather, it is about playing the game and finding the hidden dot in the hidden dark room (center of a maze) within a game called “Adventure”.

TTOTC chapter, “Gold and More,” is the key to finding the dot in the dark room that is in the center of a maze.

The chapter contains Richard Wetherill, Navajo (Silversmith), the turquoise bracelet, and the Poem. These facts are the elements that act as the “hidden dot” within the “hidden room”. Denying these facts means that a searcher lost in a dark room in a maze of their own making.

These facts standalone all by themselves. No hypnosis is required.

Your reply indicates anger. Perhaps you are in the grieving process and are psychologically projecting that process onto me.

The five stages of grief involve denial, anger, bargaining, roller-coaster and moving on.

One who cannot accept facts often denies them. Typically, that person has an inner turmoil that acts as a roller-coaster that keeps them bouncing between denial and anger. Often, such a person will attempt to invalidate something that offends their paradigms or threatens their ego, and this cycle is typically repeated until the person can get through the grieving process before moving on.

Hypnosis can be effective in assisting someone who is in the grieving process, but that person’s mind must be open and ready.

I intend no harm by calling the facts of TTOTC chapter “Gold and More,” the “Gold Standard”. It is merely a term for a finding that represents the facts.

Any Solve/Solution that does include these facts, circumvents the truth of the matter through denial. The grieving process can be useful in moving on.
05-11-2021, 02:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2021, 02:59 PM by headsortails.)
Hi Trueyeti, did you see my altered poem with not 1 but 2 Landmarks from my solve location appearing in Mr. Fenn's poem? I posted it in a different room. If you've seen this and are still stuck on gold standards I reiterate, Mr. Fenn Plainly said ALL you needed to solve this was his poem and a map. That's all I had! I have to add this before I take my leave, By now I've given whoever enough info and if any real serious searchers have seen this their wheels are spinning. Let me make it known we smelt a rat and changed things, I even removed key markers and altered things from the final location. Now I'll soon know what I needed to know and I thank you! Basically it's on me now. Anyone trying to claim my solve will be lost when I correctly present phase 3! Sorry everybody it had to be. I would like to take a friendly group with me when I go, no charge God Bless, Take care, Jeff

Regardless, please everyone take my advice and BE CAREFUL!

Sorry forgot to follow the plan so here I'm ending with. JM
05-11-2021, 04:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2021, 04:23 PM by headsortails.)
Decided I'd put phase 2 here with phase 1. Here's the solve/phase 2 to the poem! Poem #2
Yes our poem has Not a "River" but a rivulet and a creek running through it. If you draw a line
starting above "AS I have" then down and continue in front of and, secret, and, it, and, not & in. Then you trail off the left side of the page. There just a few hundred yards from Spence at this finger pointing rivulet is where the Landslide happened The other landmark is the "Brave" mentioned in poem, it and San Antonio Creek just happens to appear on Mr. Fenn's poem and alter it. Get that off there! You can't!

As I have
and
I can keep my secret
and (you don't have to but I finish this sentence out) hornao

Begin it
and
not
put in (finish out sentence) below the home of Brown.

This will all be on the right side of the poem and why Brown is capitalized.
Brown.
the meek,
nigh; (or near)
your creek,
high.

the blaze,
to cease,
gaze,
in peace.

go
all to seek?
know,
I'm weak.

listen good,
worth the cold
and in the wood
to the gold.

P.S. there's also a 2nd Home of brown conveniently up higher to accommodate for the shift/alteration. JM
05-11-2021, 05:02 PM,
Hi headsortails,
I understand what you are saying and just want you to know that I agree with you about only needing the Poem. That is true. I was in my area months before I purchased the book. It was later on that I bought the book. I respect your efforts and hey, I am a fan of yours. Rock on....
05-12-2021, 12:25 AM,
(05-11-2021, 09:01 AM)trueyeti Wrote: Hi Faulkins Maze,
Did you see the movie “Ready Player One?” A game creator named James Halliday creates the Oasis (a maze) and says, “Hidden in a dark room that’s in the center of a maze”. He is talking about an element within his treasure hunt that must be understood to win the game (and the prize).

There is a part in that movie that conveys that it not about winning the game, but rather, it is about playing the game and finding the hidden dot in the hidden dark room (center of a maze) within a game called “Adventure”.

TTOTC chapter, “Gold and More,” is the key to finding the dot in the dark room that is in the center of a maze.

The chapter contains Richard Wetherill, Navajo (Silversmith), the turquoise bracelet, and the Poem. These facts are the elements that act as the “hidden dot” within the “hidden room”. Denying these facts means that a searcher lost in a dark room in a maze of their own making.

These facts standalone all by themselves. No hypnosis is required.

Your reply indicates anger. Perhaps you are in the grieving process and are psychologically projecting that process onto me.

The five stages of grief involve denial, anger, bargaining, roller-coaster and moving on.

One who cannot accept facts often denies them. Typically, that person has an inner turmoil that acts as a roller-coaster that keeps them bouncing between denial and anger. Often, such a person will attempt to invalidate something that offends their paradigms or threatens their ego, and this cycle is typically repeated until the person can get through the grieving process before moving on.

Hypnosis can be effective in assisting someone who is in the grieving process, but that person’s mind must be open and ready.

I intend no harm by calling the facts of TTOTC chapter “Gold and More,” the “Gold Standard”. It is merely a term for a finding that represents the facts.

Any Solve/Solution that does include these facts, circumvents the truth of the matter through denial. The grieving process can be useful in moving on.

?
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Best Solve is The Bisti Solve. Introduction trueyeti 0 661 07-06-2020, 12:31 PM
Last Post: trueyeti