Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Solve!
05-12-2021, 06:50 AM,
RE: The Solve!
Hi Faulins Maze,
You are getting sleepy..you will read and re-read again...you are getting sleepy...follow the words....read again....you are now under.

You are a chicken...cluck like a chicken...now stop...read and re-read...breathe deep and feel your body....you are falling deeper and deeper....now you are a 10-year old and you are in the fourth grade...and you have to go to the bathroom...and the teacher won't let you go...and there are 40 minutes to go before recess...now you are a chicken again...you are still deeply in trance...cluck-cluck like a chicken again...surrender your mind to the words...you are under my control....

Hey, its like that movie "Get Out". Your brain is now mine. Try a single dot (period) in your next reply.

The lost one in Faulkins Maze goes round and round and up and down and is lashing out with adolescent shadow projections.

Now, you are an adult...you think like an adult....and you act like an adult....and employ critical thinking like an adult...breathe....and now you are awake and ready to contribute something useful....
05-12-2021, 07:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2021, 07:30 AM by headsortails.)
RE: The Solve!
22 was prior

to this

Altered/Poem or Poem #2
Yes our poem has Not a "River" but a rivulet and a creek running through it. If you draw a line
starting above "AS I have" then down and continue in front of and, secret, and, it, and, not & in. Then you trail off the left side of the page. There just a few hundred yards from Spence at this finger pointing rivulet is where the Landslide happened The other landmark is the "Brave" mentioned in poem, it and San Antonio Creek just happens to appear on Mr. Fenn's poem and alter it. Get that off there! You can't!

As I have
and
I can keep my secret
and (you don't have to but I finish this sentence out) hornao

Begin it
and
not
put in (finish out sentence) below the home of Brown.

This will all be on the right side of the poem and why Brown is capitalized.
Brown.
the meek,
nigh; (or near)
your creek,
high.

the blaze,
to cease,
gaze,
in peace.

go
all to seek?
know,
I'm weak.

listen good,
worth the cold
and in the wood
to the gold.
P.S. there's also a 2nd Home of brown conveniently up higher to accommodate for the shift/alteration. JM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Best Solve is The Bisti Solve. Introduction trueyeti 0 661 07-06-2020, 12:31 PM
Last Post: trueyeti