Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
01-01-2022, 12:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-01-2022, 12:02 AM by DoctorJones.)
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. The chase is not a competition, it is a quest. There are many like you who want to know: truth, possibility, even the unknown, even the impossible. With all good results come disappointment, joy, exhilaration and earnest effort. Not all efforts pay off, and not all choices make sense in retrospect. Some, they will. Choose wisely in all things. Or simply be the way, allow what you want and direct your effort to that good work. Take time to self-evaluate and reflect, appreciate your weaknesses and accept challenges, make relationships, take another person’s perspective, learn to regulate your impulses, master your thoughts, be considerate. So many obvious instructions are given in life, learn from them. And you may go it alone, but everything is interstitial; you are rarely if ever alone, and there is little difference between you and ‘I’ just as there is difference between fact and truth. Learn to listen, and from silence and in stillness, find the answer. Learn to ask for help. Be diligent in your routines, practice self-care, and be your best self. Then you will find the chest.
01-04-2022, 01:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2022, 01:04 AM by trueyeti.)
RE: 9
Hey Joneser,
I see you are sharing some of the 9-pound fruitcake that you got for Christmas....how do you eat that cake with your arms all tied up in that straight jacket? I think that you should try some milk and take your time chewing on it mate...maybe try chewing like 9 times for every bite or something like that...back on your way to your seminary cell to contemplate more jewels to bless us little people with....thank you oh mighty nerd...you are so wise and powerful and make such beautiful music....for me to poop on!