Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use it or lose it.
07-18-2014, 05:20 PM,
Use it or lose it.
Someday when our lives are back to normal I will again look . In the meantime I will be reading and studying when I get the chance. Time will tell how this turns out. In the meantime, I wish everyone good luck and remember to have fun! Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
07-18-2014, 10:15 PM,
Use it or lose it.
Is anybody else curious to read his autobiography, the one he left in the chest in tiny print? What do you expect from it? If you had that in advance, do you think it would help find the chest?
07-20-2014, 01:50 AM,
Use it or lose it.
I am, I want to hear his real story. Smile I expect to hear more about things he couldn't really talk about , other than to throw out little hints.
07-20-2014, 12:15 PM,
Use it or lose it.
May be things he doesn't want anyone to know about until it's "time".

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
07-22-2014, 01:40 PM,
Use it or lose it.
liv42 I think what ff stated when asked if the treasure was on top of a mountain, he stated "No but close to it" This could mean that the treasure is close to the mountain not close to the top.
07-22-2014, 07:05 PM,
Use it or lose it.
Tom: Interesting thought I guess. To each his own. I cannot find the actual quote but I felt the context and focus of the statement at the time would suggest otherwise.

Project Why: there is no way anybody can ignore the additional information and hints that circulate. If it is not considered then why would one be in the chase. A poem purist like myself is simply one that has not read TTOTC or TFTW. Of there is no official definition for it but this is how I always defined it. There is enough superficial BS without the books for now. The benefit of doing so outweighs any risk IMO. I hope your BS filter is a good one.

Liv42dy
07-23-2014, 12:45 PM,
Use it or lose it.
Wow you just called Forrest's words superficial BS ? People are so funny , would you call his books that to his face ?
07-23-2014, 04:53 PM,
Use it or lose it.
No Deb, you did, but hey, don't hold back, tell us how you feel. 8O
07-26-2014, 09:10 AM,
Use it or lose it.
Simply referring to all the hearsay and third party info out there. I hope to read his books after I find the chest!
07-26-2014, 03:06 PM,
Use it or lose it.
He should put some of his books in libraries around the U.S. I only managed to get a copy of TTOTC because I persuaded my parents to drive to Santa Fe from the Albuquerque Balloon Festival last year. Have to go to the bookstore in person if you don't want to pay 70$ for it off Ebay.