Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use it or lose it.
07-27-2014, 03:38 AM,
Use it or lose it.
Silentfauxfox; Buy a truckfull, undercut the scalpers and sell them for $60 on eBay, use profits to fund your next search.
07-27-2014, 02:10 PM,
Use it or lose it.
lol, making money off Forrests non-profit book!

not a bad idea...
07-28-2014, 05:02 AM,
Use it or lose it.
He would have to get a kick out of it. Remember this is the guy who made one of his small fortunes selling technically legal art forgeries.
07-28-2014, 06:48 PM,
Use it or lose it.
Well then again, some guy (Desertphile) thought Fenn would get a kick out of his Fennboree and his "golden shrine to Fenn"(heard him say so myself on the podcast). I didn't know it was Desert (that guy who once posted things on these forums) before I saw the shrine on that video about Fennboree and what I saw was just plain creepy... especially that part of that woman saying that her husband knows exactly where the treasure is, then is asked why he doesn't have it yet.

Too far is a good way to put it.

and not too far to walk either
07-28-2014, 08:19 PM,
Use it or lose it.
Ah, c'mon. Fennboree was a blast! Fennboree was only a small part of the video, and that part heavily edited. Why don't you read the accounts of it? Search the forum and you'll likely find it.

07-28-2014, 09:19 PM,
Use it or lose it.
The books can be purchased online from Collected Works and mailed to your home. No need to drive to Santa Fe. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.