Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTOTC contains more than just a small element of "Put Up or Shut Up"
07-21-2014, 04:23 PM,
NTMI, .If you have the solve then go get it! Why do you need a group? Duh? Smile
07-21-2014, 04:48 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Plato II on July 21, 2014, 5:23 pm</b>

NTMI, .If you have the solve then go get it! Why do you need a group? Duh? Smile
</div>

I was about to ask the same question. However, I'm up for a group solve if that is even possible without the end result of murder. Smile

scott W
07-21-2014, 05:35 PM,
It would be a good story for "Murder She Wrote" because in the end someone would die.......lol 8-)
07-21-2014, 07:18 PM,
NTMI,....lol, you can still go and get it and then give it away......to whom ever you want. Go NTMI go!. Big Grin
07-21-2014, 07:24 PM,

<b>Quote from Plato II on July 21, 2014, 4:56 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from will197532 on July 21, 2014, 2:49 pm</b>

I think the whole Chase is about put up or shut up! Why people sit at home and never find themselves out in the chase and always ridicule others ideas will always have me scratching my damn head.
</div>

Oh, Will...you mean like samsmith!..lol. Big Grin Sorry, Sam, just couldn't pass that one up. 8-)</div>
</div>

All's well Plato except the "always ridicule others ideas" part...simply not a truism...And I haven't the money to chase anything anywhere anytime, I just do a lot of reading, thinking, and studying...But considering your split personality with the ritt/Plato identity crisis I understand...Your cute little wincing avatar makes me wonder if you were dropped on your head as a kid...LOLOLOL...Touche!...Couldn't help it... Smile
07-21-2014, 07:30 PM,
Sorry Guys...I'll have to sit this one out...If I had a G I could get rid of a bill or two, wouldn't blow it on Fenn's sucker bet either...Do you Guys forget who your messin' with?...LOLOL... Smile
07-21-2014, 07:35 PM,
Does anyone have a clue what this might be about? http://dalneitzel.com/2014/06/22/the-nin...ment-45469
07-21-2014, 07:40 PM,
lol, ha, ha,...you are are funny also as well as imaginative, good traits to have...just having a little fun, Sam. Big Grin It's all good.
07-21-2014, 07:48 PM,
Seems so far Dal is the only one with a clue there Will... Smile
07-21-2014, 07:57 PM,

<b>Quote from NTMI on July 21, 2014, 7:24 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from Plato II on July 21, 2014, 5:23 pm</b>

</div>

Charity, PlatoII. Charity. A concept foreign to many. Not foreign to FF though. Nor to me.</div>
</div>

When you are at it, please ask a simple Yes or No question. Ask him if he received the picture of the treasure from Whiterock7 on May 3rd.

1. If he says YES, he should announce it to blogs as he promised, and donate the treasure to charity. However, he has to get it, disarm it and open all of the closed containers within it first.

2. If he say NO, I'll post the exact means of its concealment and the actual picture of the TC in its hiding spot right here.

Then all of you will be amazed how it's hidden, why none of you would be able to find it, and how by your own interpretations you were led to believe that you have a chance ! Additionally, you would see an interesting twist to it too.

And I am totally serious...., so ask those questions already.

Btw - his secret spot and his special spot are 2 different places., just a little FYI.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Put up or shut up intheknow 50 16,782 02-16-2018, 04:18 PM
Last Post: astree
  How did ff print that text so small musstag 18 13,029 02-26-2016, 11:17 AM
Last Post: djjmciv
  Your destination is small, but its location is huge HarryFool 27 20,099 02-19-2016, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Windy City