Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTOTC contains more than just a small element of "Put Up or Shut Up"
07-21-2014, 08:12 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from samsmith on July 21, 2014, 8:24 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from Plato II on July 21, 2014, 4:56 pm</b>
<b>Quote from will197532 on July 21, 2014, 2:49 pm</b>

I think the whole Chase is about put up or shut up! Why people sit at home and never find themselves out in the chase and always ridicule others ideas will always have me scratching my damn head.
</div>

Oh, Will...you mean like samsmith!..lol. Big Grin Sorry, Sam, just couldn't pass that one up. 8-)</div>
</div>

...But considering your split personality with the ritt/Plato identity crisis I understand...</div>
</div>

I've always thought Plato and Deb were the same person! I guess I got it wrong. Smile

scott W
07-21-2014, 08:20 PM,
Only Plato and Deb knows....... Big Grin
07-21-2014, 08:52 PM,
Watch'im Scott...he's slick...And now you've given him multiple rather than split personality status...He'll be harder than ever to keep up with...LOLOL... Smile
07-21-2014, 09:41 PM,

<b>Quote from will197532 on July 21, 2014, 8:35 pm</b>

Does anyone have a clue what this might be about? http://dalneitzel.com/2014/06/22/the-nin...ment-45469
</div>

I believe it's about someone deciphering samsmith's method to the solve the poem and then going out and retrieving the chest. You see he gave away to much info on how to find the solution to the poem (his structural theory exposed). Just saying, lol Tongue
07-22-2014, 12:52 AM,
NTMI, looks like you only have 5 left to find...

Howdy, Mister.
07-22-2014, 09:37 AM,
Scott, I only use one name to post. To me its an integrity thing. Internet bullying begins with the ability to hide. Sometimes you draw a line in the sand and stand your ground. It may make you unpopular but in the long run you feel good about yourself.
Shhh they aren't listening.
07-22-2014, 12:19 PM,

<b>Quote from deb on July 22, 2014, 10:37 am</b>

Scott, I only use one name to post. To me its an integrity thing. Internet bullying begins with the ability to hide. Sometimes you draw a line in the sand and stand your ground. It may make you unpopular but in the long run you feel good about yourself.
</div>
Me too.

or at least I have tried

07-22-2014, 08:43 PM,

<b>Quote from NTMI on July 22, 2014, 8:56 am</b>
<b>Quote from fundamental design on July 22, 2014, 1:52 am</b>

</div>

Precisely, fundamental design, and Forrest Fenn has a birthday coming up. I thought I'd do better, but I guess the group solve is just not in the cards.</div>
</div>

Maybe we can do a group solve with the five of us who signed up even if we don't get Forrest Fenn in the back of your truck.

Howdy, Mister.
07-22-2014, 09:11 PM,

<b>Quote from deb on July 22, 2014, 10:37 am</b>

</div>

Deb - I was kidding. There is a similarity in the way the two of you start your posts sometimes. I meant nothing by it. I promise.

That's one thing I hate about email, text, and posting. If you forget to put the little smiley (and sometimes even if you don't forget), the words aren't always read the way you wrote them. In this case I wish I hadn't posted that. I apologize.

Regrets,

scott W
07-22-2014, 09:25 PM,

<b>Quote from fundamental design on July 22, 2014, 9:43 pm</b>
<b>Quote from NTMI on July 22, 2014, 8:56 am</b>
<b>Quote from fundamental design on July 22, 2014, 1:52 am</b>

</div>

Precisely, fundamental design, and Forrest Fenn has a birthday coming up. I thought I'd do better, but I guess the group solve is just not in the cards.</div>
</div>

Maybe we can do a group solve with the five of us who signed up even if we don't get Forrest Fenn in the back of your truck.</div>
</div>

Deleted a double post. I have no idea what happened. The original text I was working on never left the edit pane.

scott W

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Put up or shut up intheknow 50 16,782 02-16-2018, 04:18 PM
Last Post: astree
  How did ff print that text so small musstag 18 13,029 02-26-2016, 11:17 AM
Last Post: djjmciv
  Your destination is small, but its location is huge HarryFool 27 20,099 02-19-2016, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Windy City