Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Codes and Cyphers
01-12-2019, 03:18 AM,
RE: Codes and Cyphers
(12-18-2018, 05:06 AM)astree Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 09:45 PM)Tommy Wrote: Has anyone said each letter in the poem out loud! Or like read the poem "my secret where" being " my secret 'W' here" the poem is loaded with this stuff.

Yes, lots and lots.

Chmaanta, 13th letter in each line starting with f in “far”.. FEN DAD.

Copper, lol. If you dont see me here for a while, you’ll know what happened. Good luck. The poem is a trove of its own

edit to Copper. Im not sure Im reading youe comment correctly.

“I actually think quite a few have solved the poem. But it really doesn’t do much if you aren’t at the correct beginning.”

I dont beleve its possible to solve the poem without being at the correct beginning.

You are right. I was being a smarty pants. Holy crap this thread is huge. Way to keep it engaging Astree. This is impressive.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have codes and cyphers given you a final site map? thrilledtochase 2 224 01-12-2019, 10:45 AM
Last Post: brubr
  Codes, cyphers, in the poem, James Perotti 61 21,228 03-05-2014, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Circus_Maximus