Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lol suckas gonna go git dat Chest!
08-23-2014, 02:07 AM,
Welp today I told Mrs. Tomwhat I'm going back to the Rockies, she sighed and said "okay.." I was expecting a huge argument, but nope! I mean, I was going whether she said yes or no, but for her to only sigh and say "okay" is the biggest support for anything she's given me in years.

Anybody who's going searching better do it quick because I plan to scoop every once of that treasure in the few days after my birthday. I leave in a couple weeks. woobah!
08-23-2014, 02:22 AM,
im really .... worried .... that ... you might .... find it ....

edit: cue Deb
08-23-2014, 04:31 AM,
Hi Tom, Heck, my wife wants me to go search and stay until I find it, but I'm not confident of anything and would far and away prefer to have some one with me, simply to tell me to hunt, that would put me in the proper mind set.
08-23-2014, 06:15 AM,
I'm. With. You. Chris. Yates.
08-23-2014, 08:19 AM,
tomwhat - I'm wishing you an early happy birthday and safe journey since I may be out at the same time. I sense your anticipation and excitement. Don't know when your birthday is, but perhaps I should heed your "better do it quick" thought.

Perhaps your wife will search with you sometime. My husband always makes the long trip (4,500+ mile round trip) with me, and although he has neither read Forrest's books nor any blogs, he believes in me enough to share both this journey and the thrills along the way.

Perhaps we all approach not only how we find our poem solution but also how we express ourselves. I guess it is time for me, like Forrest after he jumped off that iron bridge at night in Texas, to quietly contain all that is inside as I count down the days until my search. Oh, what the heck, as you say "woobah" it is (smile).

08-23-2014, 11:59 AM,
Attention married men searchers!! I'm starting to worry about wives sending you out alone where the bears are hungry.

Are your wives packing you food?
08-23-2014, 01:36 PM,
Tom, Happy birthday...Go get that chest and end this thing. Hey, wouldn't that be a great birthday present. 8-) .

Big Grin Wasn't Forrest's Birthday yesterday 8/22/2014... Forrest is 84.
08-23-2014, 05:23 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from NTMI on August 23, 2014, 6:00 pm</b>

I'm with Chris and Will, if for no other reason than Forrest Fenn wants to be in the middle again. But invoking Deb's name is not necessarily the kind of thing that I feel comfortable doing, Chris.

I also believe that Will knows exactly where he is, to within 500 feet. But - was he wise, or was he just water high?
</div>
I know that I'm 25 to 30 feet from my frige with aprox 4 beers long as thee wife didn't get them. As I quickly look down from the COCO PUFFS (HOB) I noticed that my wife tried to make Roast pork (No place for the meek) and looked bad but I sampled it anyway (If you are brave and in the wood) but 10 minutes later I was in the restroom giving the title to the gold Smile

[Image: 7xg1m-IMG_3753.JPG]

[Image: 0c18r-IMG_3761.JPG]
08-23-2014, 05:53 PM,
LMAO I beg to differ! She is the lucky one cause I'm the catch! Smile
08-24-2014, 12:48 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Retired Postmaster on August 23, 2014, 9:19 am</b>

tomwhat - I'm wishing you an early happy birthday and safe journey since I may be out at the same time. I sense your anticipation and excitement. Don't know when your birthday is, but perhaps I should heed your "better do it quick" thought.

Perhaps your wife will search with you sometime. My husband always makes the long trip (4,500+ mile round trip) with me, and although he has neither read Forrest's books nor any blogs, he believes in me enough to share both this journey and the thrills along the way.

Perhaps we all approach not only how we find our poem solution but also how we express ourselves. I guess it is time for me, like Forrest after he jumped off that iron bridge at night in Texas, to quietly contain all that is inside as I count down the days until my search. Oh, what the heck, as you say "woobah" it is (smile).

</div>

My wife and all the kids went with me last year. We were in and around Yellowstone. We did more sightseeing than searching, but I know I was close! I will be in the area around Labor Day. This time flying solo so it's going to be 100% searching from sun up to sundown.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aye there! Got invited & gonna be live in 100 minutes of Finding Fenn LeadSolver 0 679 10-30-2020, 05:19 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver