Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mis-direction?
09-10-2014, 04:02 AM,
mis-direction?
I didn't think anything like that was going on, now I'm not so sure.
09-10-2014, 04:14 AM,
mis-direction?

The chase seems to be based on mis-direction. There have been quite a few examples posted, many will not be.

Here's something from yesterday.

http://www.chasechat.com/chat/?minglefor...stid-40638

Forrest has commented that you must follow his clues precisely (this may be a paraphrase, not sure the word "precisely" is correct), and I think mis-direction is one of the key reasons.

astree
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)
09-10-2014, 05:12 AM,
mis-direction?
Hi crazyfamily, Very well said!
09-10-2014, 05:44 AM,
mis-direction?
Steph, this is not your first only issue, how can you have more than one only?

IMO you've had a better chance than most. Give it up girl.
09-10-2014, 06:29 AM,
mis-direction?
I've been talking about all the obvious misdirection in TTOTC and Forrest's blog posts for years. Hardly anyone listened. A lot of the women poo-pooed the whole idea that sweet old Forrest would ever misdirect anyone. But it has been quite obvious to me time and again that anyone who tried to get some sort of unfair advantage by schmoozing with Forrest just gets sent off in the wrong direction. Some women thought they could manipulate Forrest, but who really got played? Forrest is older and wiser than the vast majority of the players in this game. He's not ruled by his hormones any more, and can't be bamboozled by feminine charms. He's seen it all, heard it all, and done it all. He knows your hand before you even do. He knows exactly what to say and what buttons to push to provoke exactly the response he wants in most anyone he meets. It is all painfully obvious if you choose to see it. It is the reason I refrain from contacting Forrest directly. I don't want to give him the opportunity to mess with my head.

mdavis19
09-10-2014, 07:43 AM,
mis-direction?
I don't know how any of these young cup cakes thought they could compete against Suzanne Somers,

or Ali McGraw even at half their ages LOL

Suzanne and Ali are women of substance. Seems to me Forrest has his pick.

Always good to size up the competition first girls Smile
09-10-2014, 07:51 AM,
mis-direction?
I just have to see and hear the results of other people talking to him. Plus some of it is pretty obvious misdirection, even when not aimed at a specific person. Plus I am starting to get to be an old guy myself. I see the world differently than I used to.

I would like to know which directions everyone who consulted with Forrest went off on during their next search. If he sends them more or less directly away from the treasure, then extending all the lines from their failed searches backwards should result in them converging at the treasure. 8O

mdavis19
09-10-2014, 08:12 AM,
mis-direction?
So, it seems unfair to hold all this information to yourself. If you wanted to do the right thing, you would share whatever info you have so that you can level the playing field - ESPECIALLY if you are no longer in the chase. If you are holding to special information, then it affects every one of us. If you are sharing information with only a select few, then that makes you no different than Forrest, or anyone else you are ranting on.

It doesn't seem fair to criticize others for holding back 'special' information when you are doing the same yourself. Also, it seems unfair to throw accusations at others for things that you yourself are doing (i.e. breaking confidence of what others have told you).

At the same time, I don't really think Forrest gave anyone any 'special' information, because if he did, they would be out looking for the treasure right now, or they would already have found it.

So...If you want to continue to give vague references to things that may or may not have been said, then we will not be able to decide which side is right. At this point, I am new to the game, so I haven't been around long enough to know what happened between all of you. But, I can tell you it is really (!@&!$( annoying for you to keep TEASING us with 'fake' bits of information, while never actually telling us anything.

Please, either spill the beans, or quit eluding to references of what may or may not have been said. At least then, we can know if you are just being bitter, or if something really did go down, and then we can all start backing you up properly - like good friends do.

Rant Over.
09-10-2014, 08:59 AM,
mis-direction?
what if Forrest has already told someone exactly where the treasure lies?

what if? speculation, not reality.
09-10-2014, 09:13 AM,
mis-direction?
@intheknow Stephanie can saw whatever she wants.

@everyone the poem is gospel.

FF will always smell like a rose.
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wrong direction Chris Yates 9 2,189 05-17-2020, 10:42 PM
Last Post: wildfuntear
  Your direction of travel Start to Finish Fgump 21 4,137 06-09-2019, 04:07 PM
Last Post: pidmt
  Can you stumble up on a clue from another direction in there." mikemarcum03 0 459 04-10-2019, 11:55 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum03
  Has Anyone Thought of Compass Direction? Iron Will 12 5,015 11-26-2014, 06:37 AM
Last Post: astree