Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheres the proof?
09-12-2014, 10:30 AM,
Wheres the proof?
We all know of Forrest Fenn, but where are the other people invovled????

Where is the museum friend that sold Forrest the chest? Nobody interviewed him? (if he exists)

Where are those that said they have seen the chest before it was hidden?

Forrest bought the gold from somebody, where Is that person(s)?

It's been many years and I am amazed nobody has done serious research on the validity of the chest.

Thoughts?
09-12-2014, 11:03 AM,
Wheres the proof?

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from djjmciv on September 12, 2014, 11:30 am</b>

Where is the museum friend that sold Forrest the chest? Nobody interviewed him? (if he exists)

It's been many years and I am amazed nobody has done serious research on the validity of the chest.

Thoughts?
</div>

Eric Sloane and Jerry House passed away and Doug Preston is around still and Peggy as well.

Doug has commented on the chest. For the rest you would have to ask forrest but don't really see how that would help discovering its current hiding spot. Jerry House of former House of Bronze? (HOB?}
09-12-2014, 11:03 AM,
Wheres the proof?
If you had done your own serious research you would have them thar answers!
09-12-2014, 11:20 AM,
Wheres the proof?

<b>Quote from Tim Nobody on September 12, 2014, 12:17 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from Tim Nobody on September 12, 2014, 12:03 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from djjmciv on September 12, 2014, 11:30 am</b>

Thoughts?
</div>

Eric Sloane and Jerry House passed away and Doug Preston is around still and Peggy as well.

Doug has commented on the chest. For the rest you would have to ask forrest but don't really see how that would help discovering its current hiding spot. Jerry House of former House of Bronze? (HOB?}</div>
</div>
[Image: s45gf-alice-in-wonderland.jpg]</div>
</div>
[Image: 91pc5-250px-The_Founding_of_Santa_Fe_statue.jpg]
09-12-2014, 11:41 AM,
Wheres the proof?
I know who helped Jerry get started making bronze statues and the above two came from House Bronze and one is in Missouri and the other near the plaza in Santa Fe. Interesting is it not and did not Forrest show and talk about that Alice in Wonderland piece and he helped Veryl Goodnight do bronze as well, so is some little birdy telling me something? It is something I have explored and is there a piece (peace) out there to go within the chest?
09-12-2014, 02:55 PM,
Wheres the proof?
Has this been confirmed? With pictures or other evidence?

Or are these people Forrest could have possibly "paid"? (save for his wife of course)

09-12-2014, 08:05 PM,
Wheres the proof?
it's in the pudding..lol you must not have tried it! taste's like gold..
http://www.gofundme.com/wjprcv-disaster-relief-housing
09-15-2014, 07:07 AM,
Wheres the proof?
Sorry for the long delay, but last week I saw on one of the many Forrest Fenn forums someone had posted screenshot of the chest. Only it was screenshots of the chest being made in like a animation program or something. And the person making the post says he/she is making a documentary on the Forrest Fenn "hoax" and he has proof that someone made the picture. When I went back to look the post was gone. So many the post was the hoax or something. I'm curious if anyone else saw it and posted about this because the pictures were very convincing.

Which is why I'm greatly calling into question, more specifically, the person who took pictures of the chest. Because you have to think they have shots that didn't make the book. And negatives. And further "proof." Because...if...they don't.....
09-15-2014, 08:17 AM,
Wheres the proof?
It's an interesting question, because there is no way to verify. The chest could be found at any time, and searchers simply take the chance that it is still out there. That's why people should consider all the possibilities before going on a search. Treasure hunting "is not an investment" and people should not risk what they can not afford to loose.
09-15-2014, 08:37 AM,
Wheres the proof?
Haha....your 100K is becoming pretty imfamous. And I agree, for the number of people supposedly searching and the number of years this has been going on I say its very likely its been found. Forrest is only going off of the assumption that no body would keep it a secret. But its an even better assumption that no one likes paying taxes so, YES I would say a smart person would def not tell anyone. But I don't think that person would just go quietly. They may leave a mark by where they found it or something. Another thing is Forrest claims people are getting closer and closer to it, almost walking right past it. Almost like its not even there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest Fenn Still Offering No Proof Treasure Was Found total1ty 12 776 06-16-2020, 07:04 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Wheres the chest James Perotti 59 21,207 06-17-2018, 12:05 AM
Last Post: heyoka
  Proof required OjoDude 17 9,612 10-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Last Post: dejoka
  Proof in the Pictures Mindy 16 10,359 01-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Last Post: The Wolf
  Conclusive proof James Perotti 1 1,717 08-30-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Wheres Milan? romeofoxtrot 1 1,832 07-22-2016, 11:22 PM
Last Post: deb