Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheres the proof?
09-15-2014, 03:33 PM,
Wheres the proof?
Tim,

I didn't answer your question as I didn't see it in time. I need a few day to think about it and go get the chest. Thanks for the hint. lol.
09-15-2014, 03:47 PM,
Wheres the proof?

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Tim Nobody on September 15, 2014, 4:24 pm</b>
</div>

In my first email from Fenn he replied this "I cannot imagine that you did not find the treasure after all that planning and thinking. Hope you don't stop looking. f". This was a reply to a straight forward non uncoded solve that i sent him years ago when we searched near Cimarron. So what is the thought here FFseeker?[/quote]

Since ffseker needs time, let me take a crack at it.

" no amount of planning and thinking will get you there without imagination. You can keep looking, but have no hopes since you are only an observer here."

09-15-2014, 03:48 PM,
Wheres the proof?
Tim,

Can you share the solve. otherwise it's hard to know. But it sounds like your preparation was the key and the way you approached the clues and solve were correct even though every single conclusion was wrong.

You must have constructed a logical well thought out solve using the right method. There are 100 ways to approach this chase and you had the right approach. It would be great to see what it was. There are ciphers, puzzle solutions, poems, physical poem architecture, anagrams, math play, word count, definitions, spanish and other languages, phonetic languages, reversals, history links, movie and TV shows, songs, geography meanings, etc...

Which did you use and why. Whatever it was Forrest liked it and wishes you would continue in that same style. The last thing he would do is tell you such encouragement if you were geographically close. He can't help us like that, but he can encourage the right methodology.

But as you know this is only a guess, but I bet Forrest would agree with me on this. He won't tell anyone where it is, but he can tell you that the process you're using is correct by encouraging you to continue to use it.

I expect a souvenoir when you find it Tim.
09-15-2014, 03:53 PM,
Wheres the proof?
Jay,

I bet you find it first. You have the biggest imagination on this board and the right mentality to find it. But I will gladly open it for you and allow it to take my soul if you promise to tell everyone I solved it.

I can't remember who said this, but it's a famous quote - "I would rather die famous than live as a nobody."

I thought that was a perfect quote for the moment.
09-15-2014, 03:55 PM,
Wheres the proof?

<b>Quote from FFSeeker on September 15, 2014, 4:30 pm</b>

Tim,

That logic is perfect except that history is full of those who waited and lost the final leg to the finish.

When is it time? I figure it's too hard to know until it's over. There will be other risk takers who take chances and guess long before he tells the exact spot.

It's like the stock market. Speculators always lead the market by 6 months and make the big money because they will take the risky position. Sometimes they and sometimes they lose, but they will always lead the market by taking chances.

I'm one of those risk takers and if he says it's in a lake, I will go and get it. I don't care what season it is and have hiked in -25 Deg F by Yellowstone to find the chest. You can't wait for the perfect clue and perfect moment. (With today's gear I was sweating in that -25 degree weather, so there is no bad time to search.)
</div>

Yes search but the odds are really terrible since only one will find it and I would bet you will not be the one since it seems like you will die before finding it. lol

Since this has gone on for 4 years now it seems to me that you can waste time searching or wait for more clues to narrow down the locations then search since the odds of where it will be will be better than searching areas that have been ruled out by Fenn. Searching is for fun anyway to me it seems so search but be prepared to eat crow if not found. Stock traders are not always in the market but seems like you are always in the chase and I am out now and waiting for better times then i will be all.
09-15-2014, 08:17 PM,
Wheres the proof?
Tim,

I have been out at times and respect that option. If the market is not going your way and you don't have a good idea to ride then it's better to sit it out and not waste the money.

I'm not out in the field right now because I lack any good ideas, so I'm in your camp even if my joking around makes it appear otherwise.

I still know it's out there (or once was out there) and will wait until I get more hints and have a clue.

09-15-2014, 09:44 PM,
Wheres the proof?

<b>Quote from FFSeeker on September 15, 2014, 4:53 pm</b>

Jay,

I bet you find it first. You have the biggest imagination on this board and the right mentality to find it. But I will gladly open it for you and allow it to take my soul if you promise to tell everyone I solved it.

I can't remember who said this, but it's a famous quote - "I would rather die famous than live as a nobody."

I thought that was a perfect quote for the moment.
</div>

But when your dead your dead so does famous really matter, I'm madder!! Jay could find it but would not

let anyone touch it even with a 100 foot pole and probably would blow it up or exorcise it and send it back to hell for eternity so lets not let JayA find it please I would like to see Steph get more possessed. 8O
09-15-2014, 09:55 PM,
Wheres the proof?

<b>Quote from FFSeeker on September 15, 2014, 4:33 pm</b>

Tim,

I didn't answer your question as I didn't see it in time. I need a few day to think about it and go get the chest. Thanks for the hint. lol.
</div>

Hope your Maverick knows the way because mine I think had its head on backwards.
09-15-2014, 10:13 PM,
Wheres the proof?
Lots of good thoughts here! Thank you for putting into words what I have thought too. I don't know who you are FFSeeker but you have my vote. Not that it will do you any good. lol

Shhh they aren't listening.
09-16-2014, 01:12 AM,
Wheres the proof?
Damn it Deb, I was going to say about the same thing!! :-)

FFSeeker, very logical thoughts. Who are you?........ :-) I'm in pretty much the same camp right now. I await ........just a little more information. But I still search once in awhile too. :-) Hell, why not. It gives me an edge I think by being out there "in it" and being able to reflect upon it. I've never doubted it's existence, only whether it COULD actually be found with what we have in front of us. But that is all different is it not, because we are all so very different ourselves. :-) I have emails too. Wink

Some people say that Mr. Fenn has broken all the proper lines of communication by his involvement, and perhaps he has a little by his means of medium and spurring certain ones on, but to me, if it don't hurt the cows, then don't worry about it. :-) Because we DONT know all the reasons for such and may never, but that doesn't make them wrong necessarily does it? Doesn't mean he is lying. Now, if he were actually giving out clues in those emails, then that wouldn't be right, but I don't think he is doing that. And that is the rub. -- I truly believe it is out there. But what fascinates me even more, and is even more unbelievable?? than that, is there are people who actually think/thought he would lead them right to it!!

Waiting patiently...............

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest Fenn Still Offering No Proof Treasure Was Found total1ty 12 886 06-16-2020, 07:04 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Wheres the chest James Perotti 59 21,305 06-17-2018, 12:05 AM
Last Post: heyoka
  Proof required OjoDude 17 9,677 10-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Last Post: dejoka
  Proof in the Pictures Mindy 16 10,464 01-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Last Post: The Wolf
  Conclusive proof James Perotti 1 1,726 08-30-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Wheres Milan? romeofoxtrot 1 1,849 07-22-2016, 11:22 PM
Last Post: deb