Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Rio Chama Gorge today
04-27-2020, 09:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2020, 09:51 PM by herman.thiele.)
In Rio Chama Gorge today
(03-05-2020, 11:45 PM)herman.thiele Wrote: My thought on wwwh is that trout only live in cold water. If you google trout waters New Mexico you find just north of Santa Fe at the intersection of rt 84 & rt 105 the whole northern part of New Mexico turn to trout waters. Next the high rd 105 goes to taos.follow 84 takes you to the canyon down (Chavez) canyon.
Inside Chavez canyon lies Chama canyon.
To far to walk, this location is 55 miles from Santa Fe near Abiquiu.
Put in below the home of brown. The home of brown is on Forrest rd 151 in Abiquiu, before you get to the Christ in the desert monestary. If you fly over this area on google earth you’ll see the shape of a cowboy hat, same shape hat Forrest is flaunting on his head in pictures. Right below this hat as the river flows is a put- in.
From there it’s no place for the meek, which is the Christ in the desert monestary.
The end is drawing nigh, which is the
Big Eddy take out. So look at the 1st stanza of the poem. Take the last letter of each of the 4 lines. What you have is “ed ed.
There’ll be no paddle up your creek just heavy loads and water high. The upper Chama river where El Vado Lake lies is characterized by huge boulders with class 4 to 4+ white water. The only way you can go is down river.
If you’ve been wise and found the Blaze.
1st letter in Blaze is B= Big last letter E=
Eddy. Then the last letters in the third and sixth stanzas of the quatrain poem are
eeee and dddd. You’re blaze is
Big Eddy! Now unscramble those letters and you have, Dig by Ed. Maybe near the big eddy take-out sign. ??? Good Luck
The only large areas of pinion pine in the US are in New Mexico. A few in Colorado. None in Montana or Wyoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04-28-2020, 08:12 AM,
In Rio Chama Gorge today
Chama meaning key

05-07-2020, 09:50 PM,
In Rio Chama Gorge today
This leaves you at the big eddy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post