Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Fenn laughed, and felt proud.
07-02-2013, 08:43 AM,
<<<<Post removed>>>> Please don't say you know things as that only upsets others. None of us do.
07-02-2013, 09:38 AM,
So you're implying it's impossible to find. Based on "the thrill of the chase would be over for some of you." and not that it would be over for all of us. So the only logical conclusion is you feel is it's unobtainable and a clue would lead the more advanced searchers to that conclusion. Or did you mean it would be lead to some of us finding it and thus end this whole chase?

If you have that kind of insight, then go get it and don't let everyone spend their money on wasted trips. Otherwise, little teases like this are a waste of time and seem beneath a person who is worthy of solving this puzzle. If you are that worthy and found the grail, then humility will lead you to riches.

But I don't think knowing wwwh or HOB gives you the chest anyway. I have many things, maybe even the right HOB, yet finding the chest is proving to be very elusive. Until it's in your possession, then no one really knows.

07-02-2013, 09:50 AM,
Hey S, don't let this turkey ruffle your feathers. All this talk of knowing the clues, talking in code, "if you figure out what I know".........makes me dry heave. If you want attention go make a fake facebook account, hit on people who think your someone else, and try to get on Catfish. Stop wasting our time.
07-02-2013, 10:10 AM,
Well I keep pretty quite until people just rub me the wrong way. I think a Mod needs to change my level from "newbie fenner" to "expert lurker"..........considering I've been reading these (dals/stephs) forums for about 6 months, but only post to deal with rift-raft stating they know everything.
07-02-2013, 10:39 AM,
No worries, just playing big brother.
07-02-2013, 10:43 AM,
Bravo Sleeper. Unfortunately the way things are going out there in the blogosphere, you'll get carpal tunnel syndrome if you replied to all of the "experts". LOL

BTW, I think Forrest was laughing when he hid the chest because he knew he'd turn thousands of people's brains to mush when we try to figure this thing out! I don't know about the rest of you, but it worked on me. Wink

Peacemaker
07-02-2013, 12:31 PM,
Enough waiting in the bushes for me; time to throw my 1.5 cents out there (since I am more of an "inside the box" kind of guy, its a little sort of 2 cents).

I think you're right on when you say "turning brains into mush" because of the simplicity of it. Id be laughing my a$$ off when I hid it inside a tree on some playground when everyone's breaking their ankles, getting lost out in the flipping desert looking for this thing. Twisted; yeah, but that's where I think Forrest and me are on the same page. I think it would be awesome to see how many people I could get off their butts and out in the wilderness with a poem and 2 million in "stuff". Is the money a lot......meh. If people would invest as much time in their careers as in this hunt, they'd make the 2 million (and more) in the long run. Like I have told many, I don't want the money, I want the find (and the history that is in the box). It does intrigue me to the fullest, and it has taught me that the internet is full of more "valuable" information rather than some fat kid making fart noises with his armpit on YouTube.

Summary: Forrest is in control and it will be found when he wants it to be found....if at all.

Now if I could just get him to answer my emails, because standing outside his house with a sixer of Bush light doesnt seem to work either.......lolz
07-02-2013, 11:58 PM,
Sleeper - If you want to reach FF by email, send it about midnight his time. He stays up late for that very reason - emailing the searchers. Your email will arrive then & will be at the top of the list. He's bound to see it. That's been my experience anyway. Only one time did I have a problem getting through so I emailed 2 people at the bookstore & 2 people in his company. They notified him quickly, I guess. FF responded soon after. Also you can phone him at his house. He's in the book - I was told that.

I think FF laughed because he hid the treasure where we would never think to look, but I'm not certain that he felt proud. I think it might have been more a feeling of relief that he had successfully accomplished the most important part of his plan.
07-19-2013, 04:30 PM,
Did anyone else think of Winnie the Pooh saying, "Think! Think! Think!". Maybe it's my daughters infatuation with him.......

Off that tangent.
07-19-2013, 06:45 PM,
Great now I have poohs voice in my head!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm proud to be an American Chris Yates 3 2,128 11-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen