Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Fenn laughed, and felt proud.
07-19-2013, 11:41 PM,
Smile
08-03-2013, 11:00 AM,
I'm thinking he did more than laugh, I'll bet he was rolling on the ground, slapping his thigh. Think of a place, that would have any searcher, absolutely cracking up to find the chest. I just have a feeling it's this kind of spot.
08-03-2013, 01:00 PM,
I totally agree. It is both a place that is special to him and a place that will have a "punch line" as well.
08-03-2013, 03:48 PM,
Hi Postmaster, Yes, I was thinking alone the line of, blatantly obvious, totally clever and a big collective mooning, to everyone that ever bad mouthed him.
08-16-2013, 06:26 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from on July 1, 2013, 9:21 am</b>

This is a statement that Mr. Fenn made, and has been missed by many searchers. When was the last time any of you felt proud by doing something ordinary? The answer I already know. The truth is all of us feel truly proud when we finish something very difficult to do. Ask any Marine why they feel so proud of being a Marine. Boot camp must have been "Hell" for them to feel so proud. Think about it,the harder you work at something the prouder you feel. Think! Think! Think!
</div>

Interesting choice of analogy mr. sociologist. Well, let me tell you why he really laughed on the way back to the car - that is until he almost broke his ankle. He laughed for several reasons. First, because he just left behind a greatest bait-lure he has ever created. Second, because he just passed on his soul into the box, which gives him a hope to go on, possibly a chance of being free from the oppressive hell his soul was stuck in [hence your analogy]. Third because he felt he has outsmarted the force/species that had, and still has control over his life and his body.

In any case, Whiterock7 had resolved the poem long ago and sent him a picture from the location I believe on 5/17/13 - cropped out with a very small area, that only he would recognize, not any of his shills who are helping him. Of course he denies receiving the e-mail. I did see the e-mail date stamped.

Think! Think! Think! - well that makes one wonder - how do YOU know about it, are you in the same predicament?
08-16-2013, 06:58 PM,

<b>Quote from admin on August 10, 2013, 10:28 am</b>

I agree...that's why I think it can be in a very public place, just well hidden. I do think it's a historic type place. I liked Register Cliff for that reason. You could create a vault in the stone and then cover it up.
</div>

Was that before Forrest said the treasure was hidden above 5000 feet?

mdavis19
08-16-2013, 07:12 PM,

<b>Quote from Jayackam on August 16, 2013, 7:26 pm</b>

Interesting choice of analogy mr. sociologist. Well, let me tell you why he really laughed on the way back to the car - that is until he almost broke his ankle. He laughed for several reasons. First, because he just left behind a greatest bait-lure he has ever created. Second, because he just passed on his soul into the box, which gives him a hope to go on, possibly a chance of being free from the oppressive hell his soul was stuck in [hence your analogy]. Third because he felt he has outsmarted the force/species that had, and still has control over his life and his body.

In any case, Whiterock7 had resolved the poem long ago and sent him a picture from the location I believe on 5/17/13 - cropped out with a very small area, that only he would recognize, not any of his shills who are helping him. Of course he denies receiving the e-mail. I did see the e-mail date stamped.

Think! Think! Think! - well that makes one wonder - how do YOU know about it, are you in the same predicament?
</div>

Mods - this poster is using the same login, and is posting essentially the same content (and is thus presumably the same person) as some guy on the fenn thread at the treasurenet.com forums. I think the general consensus there is that people wish he would go away. Maybe a "Supernatural forces" sub-forum, or a "It's found, but I have no proof" sub-forum, or perhaps even combine them as "Coo-coo for cocoa puffs" forums, would be an appropriate place to put these types of comments.
08-16-2013, 07:45 PM,

<b>Quote from Jayackam on August 16, 2013, 7:26 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from on July 1, 2013, 9:21 am</b>

This is a statement that Mr. Fenn made, and has been missed by many searchers. When was the last time any of you felt proud by doing something ordinary? The answer I already know. The truth is all of us feel truly proud when we finish something very difficult to do. Ask any Marine why they feel so proud of being a Marine. Boot camp must have been "Hell" for them to feel so proud. Think about it,the harder you work at something the prouder you feel. Think! Think! Think!
</div>

Think! Think! Think! - well that makes one wonder - how do YOU know about it, are you in the same predicament?</div>
</div>

I can tell by this post,you guys are full of road apples.

What is the point of cropping a picture and making silly vague notions of why Fenn was laughing ?

I will show you why he was laughing after I get back from retreiving the treasure.

I'm not gonna take a picture of a general site and ask Forrest "Is this it ?"

Oh no,wait a minute,"Is this it ?" ,"Maybe this ?".

None of your silly tricks are gonna work to get Forrest to tell you where the treasure is.

Oh wait,"Here is a picture of the ground,now that looks like the spot,now doesn't it ?"

Forrest laughed because he knows people are gonna say "Really ?,that's where you put the treasure ?,Really ?"

Then Forrest is gonna laugh and say "yes I did,HAHA",funny isn't it ?.

I'll let you in on the joke afterwards.

Your search site has a punch line attached doesn't it ?

It seems like a joke to me.

08-16-2013, 08:07 PM,

<b>Quote from ThrillChaser on August 16, 2013, 8:12 pm</b>

Mods - this poster is using the same login, and is posting essentially the same content (and is thus presumably the same person) as some guy on the fenn thread at the treasurenet.com forums. I think the general consensus there is that people wish he would go away. Maybe a "Supernatural forces" sub-forum, or a "It's found, but I have no proof" sub-forum, or perhaps even combine them as "Coo-coo for cocoa puffs" forums, would be an appropriate place to put these types of comments.
</div>

Seek the truth, don't be blinded by gold
08-16-2013, 08:24 PM,
Actually Phantom,

Whiterock7 did not ask anything of Fenn. Nothing at all. He did not sent him the cropped picture for confirmation. Be careful and watch out, so that you might not be struck by awe [you are too sure of yourself]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm proud to be an American Chris Yates 3 2,128 11-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen