Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Fenn laughed, and felt proud.
08-17-2013, 03:21 PM,
My point Phantom is, nothing in this world is free. Do not be naive in thinking that he is just giving something away here for nothing. He is in search of eternal life, and willing to do anything for it. If it means using you or rather your child, than he is willing to do it! Remember him saying, when someone told him that he will have to leave it all behind, quote" then I am not going " - and that is no joke, he means what he says! Your or your child's body is his means. So I am trying to tell you guys to keep that in mind.

That is part of my solution as well as Whiterock7's to the poem. I was hoping Fenn would be man enough to answer the question regarding soul being left in the box " a large part of me was left in that box, I felt it going in the last time I closed the box" - parafrased . He will not answer my e-mail. He will only answer superficial and silly questions.

So I am here to change the way you look at the treasure , hoping you will see it for what it is. The reason I call it bait is, that is exactly what the box is - a lure for you to bring your child with you. Remember , " whoever opens the box will go into shock, it is such a sight" - again parafrased. In that moment, time stops, your body will be taken over. However, before you even reach the lure, you might be in grave danger, just by passing through a certain area, necessary to reach the spot coded into the poem. So remember when you are out here, if you have to go through an area that does not feel right, get away while you can. The bait keeps sucking in more victims as time goes by, even if the bait would be removed. And that is another reason he laughed! This whole thing is about much more than you can imagine. If you are still looking for the location of the box, then you really have no clue what this whole thing is about.

I do not care if you dismiss the concept, but keep it in mind, I am sure you will remember it when you see it.

So I am not here to spoil your fun, dismiss it if you have to, but seek the truth. Only then you might have a small chance to fully understand the meaning and the purpose of the poem.

But to truly fully understand and fully solve the poem it takes more than simple understanding, it takes inspiration.

08-17-2013, 03:31 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from pidmt on August 17, 2013, 1:23 pm</b>

I put a chip in a master cylinder for the brakes it did not mess with the brakes because of the screen it and it is still traceable that's been 4 years and counting
</div>

The first thing anyone would do is to place it in a Faraday cage! I hope you master cylinder isn't steel!
08-17-2013, 04:06 PM,
i been doing this kinda work for 31 years and it was a plastic cylinder ,i was instructed to do it from a client who the same car had been repoed twice they wanted me to keep track of it. both times he got caught up on the payments so the bank let him have it back,since i had a key to it ,it was done at a place where it had to be done quick and quietly, worked pretty well i done it in less than 60 seconds,no time for drilling or anything i just followed orders as they were one of my largest accounts ,i should of cleared that up from the beginning.thanks for your input though,were you in this field of work?
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
08-17-2013, 04:14 PM,
Forrest is enjoying this Chase tremendously. He even throws hints out there periodically. Hints that are more like teases. Like the hints he provided in his book, some without explanation and yet they very implicitly relate to the poem. He knew what he was doing was intentional, but at the same time he knew that they were like a magicians trick, as in a slight of hand. Now you see it and now you don't. The key is to recognize when you see it, that it's part of his clues (or as he calls them, hints).
08-17-2013, 04:17 PM,
hey phantom ,good for you ,well i guess good for both of us. my dad told me (he is gone now) that you will never get any where in life working for someone else ,he always said find something you can do and do it on your own,he was smart like that, when i got in the profession that i was in he was proud and made me promise to make it grow yea i was lucky i guess ,that's why we have so much time to put into the chase
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
08-17-2013, 04:20 PM,
If anything were to happen to Forrest, before the chest is found, the legend will go on. Who would need to declare the treasure found, when they can help him perpetuate his legend. After all, how many other legends are still out there.
08-17-2013, 04:52 PM,
well said germanguy,but I for one hope its found so he can meet the person who he changed their life, then we still have to remember all the bells he has hidden which are meant to be found after all of us are gone germanguy hats off to you if ff were to read that post I bet he would silently thank you,so I will too thank you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm proud to be an American Chris Yates 3 2,128 11-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen