Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Can Scorch The Chest?
07-26-2013, 09:54 AM,
I guess this in not the article about the chest and how it is protected I will have to go back over my notes and check out where I found it but I do remember reading in his on words that it is protected and is not in a place that can be harmed by anything but fire and not rain wind and the elements. Do you remember anything like that Stephanie?

07-26-2013, 09:58 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Judymw on July 26, 2013, 10:42 am</b>

I remember him telling us it is just waiting there and only fire could destroy it it is safe from water wind and erosion. Now where this information came from I have to look back into my notes. It may be in an article,last month! I will post it when I find it it was a 5 question article and he said directly how it was protected. So that tells us all something right there. Just wanted to get this in because it was news to me and what about his cunning and purstant quote in the Reader's

Digest article!! Cunning is quite the word in that sort of a clue. Just waiting for this Months clue. He is working on his book and I believe, in my opinion, he is ready for someone to fine the lockbox. Oh, and he said the lockbox is not locked that was also in that article or he said it recently. Anyway, he is ready to relax after finishing his latest book and not receive any more treasure related emails and just live his live and stay out of things, that is my opinion that is why he put it in Gold Prospector's Magazine because he wanted to add more of a different range of people and have someone fine the chest. Who knows what do ya'll think?
</div>
Agreed,Forrest would like to see the chest found.

It will be an I told you so moment especially for the naysayers calling him a liar.

He did end up stating natural events could disrupt the treasure.

The impression was he did not want to go into detail for there could be clues there he does not want to give.

And he is still giving out subtle clues.

I seen some in videos Dal made in April.

If he wants them to be only subtle clues then there must be a reason.

Even though I am a Knowitall,There is always more to Know and never enough Known because there is always more.

But does the subtle clues properly register is what matters.

I think Forrest is having fun with these subtle clues because of their wide range potential.

Different people will come to same conclusion because of the proper stimuli.

It's the symbolic factor.

The human mind stores information symbolically.

Like a computer has folders and subfolders and files.

BUT the files are not titled.

So the clues are folders,which have subfolders,which lead to files.

9 clues, with many possible folders,so Forrest is introducing subtle clues to point people to the subfolders to get them on track to find pproper folder that leads back to proper subfolder then choice of file.

I know that seems like over thinking it.

So here we are on the treasure hunt.

I told someone last night to check out "remote viewing" and try the tests.

http://www.greaterreality.com/rv/instruct.htm

Now this is what all the great masters in history was talking about,including Jesus.

Man is an empty vessel to be filled.

So empty your mind.

Try to remove all planks from your eye (acumulated manmade bias)

Read the letters at the test

And seek inspiration not imagination.

Imagination is more visionary.

The inspiration will come as an intuition and may be accompanied by feelings

You will just Knowitall.

Say the letters and ask yourself the questions that are to be answered.

color, temperature, touch, texture

And seek emotional attachment to those 4 things.

Personally I think everyone has the ability to do this.

But I believe the letters have to do with concepts our society has attached to the letters and their combination.

Just like Forrest is giving the proper subtle clues to give us the combination to his warm heart for that is what he put in the cold bronze box for safe keeping.

07-26-2013, 01:16 PM,
All Knowing

If you know the location of the chest I would like to ask why you have not gone and retrieved it and if you know that, is there really any point in dealing with us know nothings then?

We certainly do not know all that you do and I don't think we can help you since we do not know

where the chest is at this time. I am not trying to be mean in any way but I don't understand why you would need to have help here if you already know it all especially where the chest is located.
07-26-2013, 01:49 PM,
Judymw, I don't think he gets to choose which magazine or tv show he gets to be on, when you seek publicity to take it as it comes. The venue is not up to you unless your are Princess whats-her-name who just had that baby and you are choosing who is going to publish the Royal Baby Pictures and get the First Royal Postpartum Interview. Although he does definitely have control over what clues to reveal and when.

Tim, don't get to worked up by this guy knowitall. Sometimes has interesting things to say, read those, and ignore the rubbish. I stopped reading after he mentioned "remote viewing".
07-26-2013, 02:02 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from tomwhat on July 26, 2013, 2:49 pm</b>

Judymw, I don't think he gets to choose which magazine or tv show he gets to be on, when you seek publicity to take it as it comes. The venue is not up to you unless your are Princess whats-her-name who just had that baby and you are choosing who is going to publish the Royal Baby Pictures and get the First Royal Postpartum Interview. Although he does definitely have control over what clues to reveal and when.

Tim, don't get to worked up by this guy knowitall. Sometimes has interesting things to say, read those, and ignore the rubbish. I stopped reading after he mentioned "remote viewing".
</div>

Thanks