Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE ARCHITECT
10-08-2014, 03:14 PM,
THE ARCHITECT
Maybe we need to look at it in a different way??

EIS Interview: When asked about the poem........

FF: People read that poem and say, "he sat down and wrote that in fifteen minutes", well, it took me fifteen years.

The poem is really not so much written as it is an architectural plan. It's been crafted. It reads very simple.

You have to find out, you have to learn, where the first clue is. They get progressively easier after you discover where the first clue is.

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
10-08-2014, 03:16 PM,
THE ARCHITECT
There are many design plans, on various levels of complexity, but we will just use this one. :-)

[Image: c5g0a-image.jpg]

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
10-08-2014, 03:34 PM,
THE ARCHITECT
i disagree with forrest. the hardest clues are the ones after "blaze"......once ppl find their wwwh, that seems to be where ppl get stuck. I don't think it has anything to do with it being the wrong wwwh, it just has to do with their being so many ways to interpret those lines, even, i suspect, if you have "found" the blaze.
10-08-2014, 03:35 PM,
THE ARCHITECT
but in reference to the concept of architect, i've mentioned it before but i think this references how you start with four walls, then get to the details.
10-08-2014, 03:50 PM,
THE ARCHITECT
Correction.... You start with the ground work. In the state of N.M.(Mechanical drawing certified, GB98 Manufactured housing certificate,business in law, Three dimensional view Top--Front--Side
10-08-2014, 04:11 PM,
THE ARCHITECT

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on October 8, 2014, 4:50 pm</b>

Correction.... You start with the ground work. In the state of N.M.(Mechanical drawing certified, GB98 Manufactured housing certificate,business in law, Three dimensional view Top--Front--Side
</div>

Woody, Rick was talking about a conversation between you and Forrest Fire in something called "Who is Forrest Fenn"

Do you recall that or know where it is?
10-08-2014, 04:37 PM,
THE ARCHITECT

<b>Quote from Buddy Allen on October 8, 2014, 5:11 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on October 8, 2014, 4:50 pm</b>

</div>

Woody, Rick was talking about a conversation between you and Forrest Fire in something called "Who is Forrest Fenn"

Do you recall that or know where it is?</div>
</div>
.... Unfortunately NO You might ask Forrest . He might give you the answer.
10-08-2014, 05:06 PM,
THE ARCHITECT
Blue prints come in levels as Elevation, Floor plan, electrical, Truss and roof. So is the poem in somewhat the same level as plans?
10-08-2014, 07:55 PM,
THE ARCHITECT
Come on, this is all there is for ideas about such!! I think people aren't sharing? :-) Everyone is holding back the good stuff for themselves, huh.

So, for example, here we say WWWH starts out at the "fountain", instead of perhaps the bathroom, why?, well, why not, it's an example :-) .....then, from an architectural standpoint(it's almost like looking down on a Topo Map or GE going from aerial to street view) proceeding in using the blueprint to get from point A - B - I -- which let's just say represents the X in the lounge. :-) Because theoretically, if it were possible to look at it this way on another diagram, the right map, or, or our own draft of it, we could see how it could be represented in such a way -- using a "design", a schematic, ALONG with the poem, to get the 3 dimensional view one needs to figure out where it is.
<hr class="bbcode_rule" />

He's said that the clues are in consecutive order and that , "All you have to do is think about the nine clues and follow them in order; a person has to "figure out the clues and go to it." "If a person will 'think' they can find the chest, and analyze, you just can't get out of your car and walk over into the woods and walk to it."

“Whoever finds the treasure will mostly earn it with their imagination."
<hr class="bbcode_rule" />

Now, we have to bring that imagination into the "real" world and take that design of his and transform it into a physical location.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An architect mrmagicarovrumrebel 1 780 07-21-2018, 09:26 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  If Fenn was an architect Silentfly 12 6,161 08-26-2016, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Mindy
  An Architect Tiny Rainbow 32 9,847 04-18-2014, 10:27 AM
Last Post: