Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First clue is first stanza.
07-01-2013, 09:48 PM,
Forest-friend I would think if you are so certain you would go get the treasure. Sounds to me like you are trying to get a following....

So why haven't you gotten the treasure?
07-01-2013, 10:23 PM,
Peg leg's Offshore Hidey-Hole International Swiss Bank, "Whar secret treasures arrr buried so deep, ye needs Davey Jones to bring em up".

I don't know the answer to your question, but I also believe the first stanza is a clue, in fact, the first sentence. Boo
07-02-2013, 12:54 AM,
Good one, Mr. Friend.

Let me cut to the chase:

Hey everybody! Where is the treasure?
07-02-2013, 08:47 AM,
No, the first clue is not in the first sentence of the stanza. Although you need that information.
07-02-2013, 10:27 AM,
Forest-friend I would think if you are so certain you would go get the treasure. Sounds to me like you are trying to get a following....

So why haven't you gotten the treasure?
07-02-2013, 07:52 PM,
The only, and only reason why I started to write in these forums is to "open your eyes". Do not get upset if I seem cocky; it is not my intention.
07-03-2013, 01:48 AM,
It is a clue describing the location (three clues for one of my spots), but not a direction. The actual directions to the treasure start in the 2nd stanza where he tells us to begin. You can take it or leave it, but I will take Forrest at his word when he says "Begin it where warm waters halt".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Second clue is first sentence in second stanza. 5 3,402 07-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Last Post: heebeejeebez