Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second clue is first sentence in second stanza.
07-02-2013, 08:08 PM,
Interesting....why did the other posts disappear?
07-02-2013, 09:24 PM,
Alright.... I'll take the bait.

So you say that he gives the answer the where?

I will mention, I feel the line you quoted "the answer I already know" is more important than some think. We all assume it is a convoluted answer to the question he just asked. But then he is wasting breath. There is a reason for the question and a reason for "the answer"
07-02-2013, 09:33 PM,
It's very true Forest-Friend. And that's why I'm still pouring over the poem despite having my location I need to see. Just need a weekend now Smile Because my spot seems too easy. It was the first one I came up with. And still my favorite. But too easy. So I keep in mind my easy spot, and am trying to have a more critically thinking spot too.

And that is my hang up thinking critically.... The beginning. It's easy Tom"solve" the clues... But as you said, if it weren't for the specific mountain range, we could be in Siberia.
07-02-2013, 09:43 PM,
Interesting....why did the other posts disappear?
07-02-2013, 10:03 PM,
Great posts, heebeejbz. I saw Mr. Friend's stuff before they disappeared. I presume that's because s/he is fishing.

You gave away a large idea. Thanks.

[edit: I'm searching from large to small, so a whole particular range is a good "large"]
07-02-2013, 10:13 PM,
Glad you could use the idea Smile Really more a thought process I guess... Haha

Though it does bring up a good point, and one I think can be applied to the rest of the poem. So, best of luck with that way of thinking!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First clue is first stanza. 6 3,384 07-03-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: tomwhat