Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wolfs Final Adventure - "Area 6"
02-20-2014, 06:11 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from The Lorax on February 1, 2014, 10:04 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from timberwolf on July 10, 2013, 10:14 pm</b>

Wolf,

That's what the spanish wanted the casual observer to think.... were there modern (19th or 20th century) mines in the area? I believe you said there was. The spanish did some impressive work at making "signs" and hiding tunnels... also disposing of the tailings. Just sayin... it deserves careful searching.
</div>

Hi Timberwolf!

Would they chisel out large Spanish, or Indian faces in rocks with the gaze pointing towards their hidden treasure?</div>
</div>

---Lorax

Yes... sort of. Indian faces. points towards the trail to the treasure
02-26-2014, 12:56 PM,
The Adventures of Blaze and Mr. Owl

by Rocky Thomas

From alligators to shellfish, fireflies and more, join Blaze on five exciting adventures as he learns some very important lessons from the wise Mr. Owl. In The Adventures of Blaze and Mr. Owl by Rocky Thomas, Mr. Owl shows little Blaze how different animals have certain characteristics that can all be applied to their various life situations. In these stories, Blaze learns how to deal with jealousy, selfishness, fear, anger, and more. In a creative rhyme format, The Adventures of Blaze and Mr. Owl is sure to capture the interests and hearts of all ages, as everyone can learn from these life lessons and have fun along the way. But the biggest question remains, will Blaze learn the most important lesson of all?

02-26-2014, 01:03 PM,

<b>Quote from The Wolf on February 26, 2014, 12:38 pm</b>

I realize Nora Kelly has mocked my owl blaze find, but I stand by the owl blaze theory, even more than ever! Do not lose faith, some day the truth will come out... until then there is no use debating it.

The Wolf
</div>
;;; Thank You for that wolf defense Rests
02-26-2014, 03:14 PM,

not lose faith, some day the truth will come out... until then there is no use debating it.

The Wolf
</div>

Any idea when that will be? or are we waiting for the chest to be found and hoping the finder reveals it?

jdh
02-26-2014, 03:53 PM,

<b>Quote from jdh on February 26, 2014, 3:14 pm</b>

not lose faith, some day the truth will come out... until then there is no use debating it.

The Wolf
</div>

Any idea when that will be? or are we waiting for the chest to be found and hoping the finder reveals it?

jdh</div>
</div>

JDH,

I would only be speculating as to when such a release would be made, if at all. If the chest is discovered in a sensitive area, I imagine the finder would have to be reassured that it is safe to release such information. I do not believe that someone that worked that hard to make the discovery would enjoy someone to come along and snap it from their hands. Those things take time, especially if it was a foreigner. One has to remember FF did not place a $1 million plus treasure just anywhere. Things can be complicated and thus not predictable.

My best guest is that a quicker announcement of the discovery could be released if the location could be kept secret. Again what do I know?

The Wolf
02-26-2014, 06:54 PM,

I realize Nora Kelly and Woody Bogg have mocked my owl blaze find, but I stand by the owl blaze theory, even more than ever! Do not lose faith, some day the truth will come out... until then there is no use debating it.

The Wolf
</div>

I was just giving you a hard time. Hell, why not?

I have also searched for Owl signs, symbols, formations, along with many other blazes, including turtles and hearts. Just watch out for lightning.

02-26-2014, 11:05 PM,

<b>Quote from Nora Kelly on February 26, 2014, 6:54 pm</b>

I realize Nora Kelly and Woody Bogg have mocked my owl blaze find, but I stand by the owl blaze theory, even more than ever! Do not lose faith, some day the truth will come out... until then there is no use debating it.

The Wolf
</div>

I have also searched for Owl signs, symbols, formations, along with many other blazes, including turtles and hearts. Just watch out for lightning.

</div>
</div>
I also have seen owl signs one on the side of a mountain where it looks like the wings are spread with a narrow open blaze across the mountain where the wings are at especially on the right side I also have long and lat for it to I am not giving anyone a hard time but might give them coordinates.
02-27-2014, 06:09 AM,

<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on February 26, 2014, 11:05 pm</b>
<b>Quote from Nora Kelly on February 26, 2014, 6:54 pm</b>

The Wolf
</div>

</div>
</div>
I also have seen owl signs one on the side of a mountain where it looks like the wings are spread with a narrow open blaze across the mountain where the wings are at especially on the right side I also have long and lat for it to I am not giving anyone a hard time but might give them coordinates.</div>
</div>

Thanks Woody, but I think I am going to have to pass on that one, I am looking for one on the left (nigh) side- lol
02-27-2014, 10:36 AM,
Some are pure
<hr class="bbcode_rule" />
02-27-2014, 02:32 PM,
The only owl signs I have seen lately are the pair that regularly dive bomb my dogs in the yard at night. Somehow, I dont think thats what you are looking for? Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Wolfs Adventure - Part 4 14 5,590 07-16-2013, 06:15 AM
Last Post:
  Area 6 - The Wolfs Blaze 5 2,019 07-14-2013, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Guest
  The Wolfs Adventure (parts 1-3) 14 5,936 06-17-2013, 03:27 PM
Last Post: