Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blog patterns
12-11-2014, 08:24 PM,
Blog patterns

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Jason on December 12, 2014, 4:01 pm</b>

Rick also said something about "future indications" that could be gleaned from a photo of Fenn holding a stringer full of 11 fish near a river...... Fenn was alot younger wearing a button down shirt, jeans, a hat with a Cheetah print scarf wrapped around the hat....... and a proud smile on his face......

I have no idea what "future indications" he was talking about...... and in the initial post he asked everyone to figure it out for themselves as he wasn't going to divulge the answer.......

Did he mention anything about the "future indications" before the thread was pulled?? If so can anyone remember what he said?
</div>

I kind of got the impression Rick was comparing us searchers to the fish. Forrest has hooked and gaffed us too, in Rick's mind.

mdavis19
12-11-2014, 09:37 PM,
Blog patterns
Well I think part of this is when you have thought about it for years you dont want to add to discussions of stuff other people may not have thought about.

There will always be people who come new to the chase, but most of them wont wade through years worth of posts looking to see what others have already covered endlessly. Difficult to keep a subject new, remember the weeks of discussion of the word "it" ? LOL I was ready to pull out my hair.
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-11-2014, 11:22 PM,
Blog patterns
Haha! Nice Jason, I concur. And I live in British Columbia , so yes the aforementioned herb is heavily prescribed here too!

That's a pic of me and the wife at a Christmas party, yes those are pink rabbit ears.

See above comment.

And Deb I can definitely see your points on repetition and newbies blushful excuburance, I do watch intently when someone creative is thinking on the edge of breaking down, most brilliant tangents happen right on that line, because only the ones that have invested so much can look into their personal inventory and find what is needed at that time.

So good luck you long haulers and keep a tight focus!
12-12-2014, 03:50 PM,
Blog patterns
I remember Forrest making a statement on one of the scrapbooks about arroyo's that fits into the picture.

JayA comment didn't warrant tge thread to be erased.
12-12-2014, 04:09 PM,
Blog patterns
I'm not sure but Rick has some conspiracy theories and I imagine it was across those lines. I did see the photo before but not sure about the statement he said was from ff. Unless Rick is a Profit, Oracle or got one of JayA alien eggs and did a mind read, im not sure about any future indications.

12-12-2014, 04:10 PM,
Blog patterns
IMHO - once someone comments on the tread, the tread starter person should not be able to remove it. Rick makes bunch of silly comments, but when he gets caught with his pants down he is quick to liquidate = after he realizes that it is him who does not look good. Then he comes back and cries that blogs are not good to him, and that he should stay away. He should stand behind what he says. Otherwise it is totally unfair to all others who commented on his tread.

I'd say restore the tread

12-12-2014, 06:27 PM,
Blog patterns
Oh ugly sweater Christmas party, fun for all! Enjoy! Tongue
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-12-2014, 10:44 PM,
Blog patterns

<b>Quote from Jason on December 12, 2014, 4:01 pm</b>

Rick also said something about "future indications" that could be gleaned from a photo of Fenn holding a stringer full of 11 fish near a river...... Fenn was alot younger wearing a button down shirt, jeans, a hat with a Cheetah print scarf wrapped around the hat....... and a proud smile on his face......

I have no idea what "future indications" he was talking about...... and in the initial post he asked everyone to figure it out for themselves as he wasn't going to divulge the answer.......

Did he mention anything about the "future indications" before the thread was pulled?? If so can anyone remember what he said?
</div>

I kind of got the impression Rick was comparing us searchers to the fish. Forrest has hooked and gaffed us too, in Rick's mind.

mdavis19
12-13-2014, 09:45 AM,
Blog patterns
OLE! Ricky Remove'O strike's again..
http://www.gofundme.com/wjprcv-disaster-relief-housing
12-13-2014, 12:50 PM,
Blog patterns

<b>Quote from Jason on December 12, 2014, 3:43 pm</b>

SO a quick recap......

Rick mentioned something that I thought was absolutely brilliant! He said that WATER is the architect of the poem! Fenn says the poem was written by an architect....... And Water might be that architect....... Rick's example was that the Grand Canyon was "designed" by water.........

So if you meld the "comprehensive knowledge of geography might help" with "poem written by an architect"........ you can easily see how Rick's comment applies! Water and erosion sculpt the landscape....... the poem sure as hell sounds like it's referring to geographical landmarks..... or even geological landmarks......

</div>
I have stated time and again that the poem mimics the hydrological cycle.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Patterns. Hammertime 10 6,246 01-02-2017, 12:17 PM
Last Post: TheTrueNorth