Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many searchers?
01-25-2015, 10:40 AM,
How many searchers?
Samsmith and others looking in WY....most roads we are interested in aren't traditionally open until after Memorial Day....I suppose there's always the possibility of walking the road, but that's tough at that elevation and I don't know when the Bears wake up
01-25-2015, 05:20 PM,
How many searchers?
Everything depends on the weather around here. This winter hasn't been as bad as last year, except for the southern part of the state. Bears awaken in April. They're trying to delist grizzlies because they're thriving and moving farther afield, now in the S Wind Rivers. I listen to the radio every morning. They keep everybody up to date as to when the roads open. I'll report it when I know.
01-25-2015, 05:37 PM,
How many searchers?
I was going to go last year, but my solve wasn't right and we changed our minds about going, and went somewhere else. I did go three times the year before, but of course I am like others and live a good distance from that area. We are planning on visiting my mother and taking her to the Grand Canyon this year, then I have another trip planned going to Australia. We have one trip planned this year, and I hope to have a finished solve by that time.

My solve leads me back to the beginning in two different ways, probably the best solve I have had since starting the chase. It also matches different parts of the book, which I used for verification. There is still one more thing for me to figure out, which I am working on right now.

My life has a superb cast, but I just can't figure out the plot

http://www.totc.co
01-25-2015, 06:37 PM,
How many searchers?
Sounds like a busy year for you Enjoy your travels with your family!
Shhh they aren't listening.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Searchers Clues to other Searchers 93 44,198 12-27-2016, 08:19 PM
Last Post: geydelkon