Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question..Was Forrest Armed when he hid the Chest???
01-24-2015, 01:03 PM,
So that means that people that declare their intent to approach the chase like it's WAR aren't the most dangerous? Whew, that's a relief, Rick Nowak! For a minute there I thought I'd have to strike the trail because I might run into you while out on it!

Just messin' with ya dude!
01-24-2015, 01:11 PM,
Firearms must be a big part of your life, your screen name reflects this the post above, "Glock 20"

Fenn does collect firearms, does he carry?

Strikes me more as person who likes to use his wits and charm. Wouldn't go breaking into his house on the other handSmile

One learns never to say their out treasure hunting.

Not because of the treasure (that's a joke to most people) most people out treasure hunting are non residents and carry large sums of money.

The most dangerous people are stupid people with money.......Like everyone that was in the housing market crash.

The bankers knew people had money and creditSmile

01-24-2015, 01:50 PM,
LOLSmile

Where on the same side, just not working together........... Treat your money time and resources like soldiers.

Fenn's moves have shown over and over actions to destroy the group when it comes to the chest.

100,000 players, over $25 million spent what you call that a good time? Call that a WarSmile

01-24-2015, 01:58 PM,
You guys are funny! And yes.. I carry a glock 20, 10 mm and bear spray when hiking in bear country. I have a family to protect not just myself.

Seriously though.. back to the question. I wonder if he carried a firearm????? If he went deep into the woods or not far from a road.. It may be a clue, or should I say... hint.

01-24-2015, 02:05 PM,
Why don't you ask him instead of speculating and having everyone else here speculateSmile

This board is filled with speculation.........

If it means that much to you and it's uses your solve go for it ask FennSmile

He just might give you a straight answer, at the same time you could have a set up from himSmile

LOLSmile

01-24-2015, 02:16 PM,
Wrong Approach: Hay Fenn did you carry a gun when you hid chest?

Now that just triggers a big warning in Fenn's head. You know like shields up in Star Trek You used the word "chest" (his chest dam it) in that sentence....

Wrong Approach: Hay Fenn my solve uses you carrying a gun when you hid the chest.... Their goes that warning off in his head again.....Shields back up.........

So what is the correct approach?

01-24-2015, 02:45 PM,
I know I will be armed if I find the chest Smile with a M&P AR15 and my Glock 17
01-24-2015, 05:39 PM,
I predict he wouldnt answer the question. He would go stone cold deaf and pretend he didnt hear it. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
01-24-2015, 05:46 PM,
I think he might answer the question. Let me try my hand at predicting his answer........

no
01-24-2015, 05:58 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Cloudcover on January 24, 2015, 5:46 pm</b>

I think he might answer the question. Let me try my hand at predicting his answer........

no
</div>
Let me predict that answer..... Hell Yes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dal going to Forrest's house to video the Treasure Chest admin 37 3,447 06-13-2020, 03:45 PM
Last Post: admin
  Forrest said that Gadi Schwart's was within a couple of miles of the chest... Gordon Lightfoot 5 545 06-11-2020, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  Featured Question with Forrest Fenn: What's up with all the scrapbooks? brubr 3 1,555 11-27-2019, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  This is where Forrest got the contents of the chest. Tommy 0 494 09-20-2019, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Tommy
  Forrest may not need a high powered Satellite to know whether the chest is still.... Gordon Lightfoot 13 2,715 02-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Seeker9
  Hey Forrest...I need to axe you a question J Smith 2 1,345 11-19-2018, 01:41 PM
Last Post: bitbucket