Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Forrest Said Solving Blaze Puts You How Close?
09-30-2017, 10:05 PM,
RE: Forrest Said Solving Blaze Puts You How Close?
(09-30-2017, 09:43 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 04:39 PM)will197532 Wrote: <div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Iron Will on February 21, 2015, 2:57 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on February 21, 2015, 11:25 am</b>

OK here's one for ya.... Does anyone think that the flashlight and the sandwich are connected in any way to the blaze????
</div>

IMO no, the flashlight and the sandwich have nothing to do with the blaze.</div>
</div>
I always thought it might be a indicator for a time frame like sandwich wood be lunchtime and flashlight would be dusk so by my guess maybe all 9 clues will take you about 5 hours to complete IMO

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the hike itself that is about 5 hours long, from start to returning to
your parked vehicle. IMO.

If ffs words are to be believed, nope.
09-30-2017, 10:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017, 10:12 PM by The Count.)
(09-30-2017, 09:57 PM)waveseeker Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 09:43 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: --------------------------------------------------------------------

Two trips in an afternoon? Nope.

Regards,

ws
Does anyone find it funny that Andrew seems to be way off with this statement yet still trys to constantly tell most here how there right or wrong with there analysis of the chase and the clues?

There's no way its a 5 hour round trip, if you add Fenn was 79-80 with 20+ extra pounds of weight one way that would make it that much longer for him. Yeah, yeah, I know , I know you say he could of parked closer....

I just think its funny how someone who constantly talks down on others because there wrong could sound so wrong lol

down with the evil twin

09-30-2017, 10:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017, 10:30 PM by The Count.)
To contribute to the thread and stay on topic with the OP I'll add this quote, it wasn't around when this thread was made.

Mr. Fenn: How far is the chest located from the blaze? ~ casey

Casey, I did not take the measurement, but logic tells me that if you don’t know where the blaze is it really doesn’t matter. If you can find the blaze though, the answer to your question will be obvious. Does that help?f

Although this threads talks mostly about a sandwich, flashlight, and compass rose, then when it final got back on topic someone was way off by the standards of this quote

down with the evil twin

09-30-2017, 10:22 PM,
(09-30-2017, 10:09 PM)The Count Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 09:43 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: --------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,

ws
Does anyone find it funny that Andrew seems to be way off with this statement yet still trys to constantly tell most here how there right or wrong with there analysis of the chase and the clues?

There's no way its a 5 hour round trip, if you add Fenn was 79-80 with 20+ extra pounds of weight one way that would make it that much longer for him. Yeah, yeah, I know , I know you say he could of parked closer....

I just think its funny how someone who constantly talks down on others because there wrong could sound so wrong lol

I am not sure funny is the right word, but yes, it has bee noticed.
09-30-2017, 10:32 PM,
(09-30-2017, 10:22 PM)Kpro Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 10:09 PM)The Count Wrote:

Regards,

ws

I am not sure funny is the right word, but yes, it has bee noticed.

I have no other response anymore but to laugh when someone does this than shake my head, what goes through your mind?

down with the evil twin

09-30-2017, 10:49 PM,
(09-30-2017, 10:41 PM)brubr Wrote: You guys are being way too hard on AJ. Personally, I've ignored him since he told me... "Don't give up too easily if you are serious about
finding the correct blaze and the TC. " after I described the blaze I was talking about in excruciating detail. Ha!
One of these trips he might come back and act a little humble, maybe after his 12th trip. He almost seemed like he was going to after this last one but nope. Its amazing what a dozen failed trips will do to an ego in the chase but altogether I think its beneficial to the searcher, than you can start over and really get down to business, what ever that means...

down with the evil twin

09-30-2017, 11:30 PM,
I am reminded of a quote from my favorite bartender in West. "Know how to tell who is a guide?" My response of course, how? "They'll tell ya!" and we laughed and laughed...
10-01-2017, 08:48 PM,
(10-01-2017, 08:42 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 10:05 PM)Kpro Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 09:43 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 04:39 PM)will197532 Wrote: <div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Iron Will on February 21, 2015, 2:57 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on February 21, 2015, 11:25 am</b>

OK here's one for ya.... Does anyone think that the flashlight and the sandwich are connected in any way to the blaze????
</div>

IMO no, the flashlight and the sandwich have nothing to do with the blaze.</div>
</div>
I always thought it might be a indicator for a time frame like sandwich wood be lunchtime and flashlight would be dusk so by my guess maybe all 9 clues will take you about 5 hours to complete IMO

If ffs words are to be believed, nope.

Kpro, I said "your", not FF's. He probably didn't park where you or I
would. Good luck in your solving. Enough luck can help compensate
for lack of ability (as in poker, fer example).

Yes, for many, good luck to you too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solving the first two clues filmguy 8 847 05-17-2019, 03:34 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Bunny's Approach to solving the poem -poll Top Secret 15 3,524 05-12-2019, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Why did forrest hide the chest that close. mikemarcum878 2 772 07-13-2018, 03:02 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Has Forrest Been Asked About The Blaze Recently? windjc 4 2,639 10-26-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Post: AccountAtAGlance
  How to train for solving the poem... GoneAlone 14 4,712 04-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Forrest Interview About The Blaze pens66 3 3,617 12-28-2016, 10:24 AM
Last Post: decall